ADVERTISEMENT

Favorite to win 2A title

Y'all debate this, I won't predict nothing at this point. Maybe ask me in two weeks. Let's get to the Eastern Finals played first.

LOL, bulldog you're my favorite poster up here. You just keep cracking me up, I can't wait to run into you in Elizabeth City in 2 weeks

Not a fan of the Eagles, but it would be a real shame if Coach Moore can’t get Northeastern to the state championship game this year. So much talent on that team. Juniors Freshwater and Walker already have offers from numerous D1 schools, and Perquimans transfer Dallas Hall is a dangerous double-threat QB. Of course, no one gave Edenton a shot to beat a loaded Northeastern Team last year in the 3rd round, and look what happened. Moore was outcoached, and the Aces won by limiting turnovers (zero) and controlling the ball with the running game. A Northeastern - WRH matchup would be a great game to see.

Reactions: daagoob
Wiz, I will see you tonight. I will be wearing my Northeastern hoodie that says Clinton sucks on the back of it
Ha ha that's funny. So northeastern does a little recruiting from time to time, huh
(Qb)

I think the physicality of WRH, SWO, and/or Clinton is what gets Northeastern knocked out

Jah if your defense isnt good or elite u will not win a ship at all i dont care what you have on offense if U.S. defense cant stop anyone then its gonna be a long night... I dont know if nhs defense is good but ill say this the freshwater kid cant play the whole field..whoever they play their defense gonna have to play good not great .until they meet up with a defense thats elite like ED,WRH,Reidsville Etc.. Could cause their offense real problems.. Its hard playing from behind... With a not so good defense..

Every thingbi read about NHS is about Their Offense i read about one player on defense who is a beast no doubt,but u got to take in account that their see other teams with outstanding defensive players not player its a team effort on defense u cant beat an elite team with a a good offense and good defense...

NHS defense always show up in the playoffs it's coaching most of the time we never blowout

Ok davis and if u not elite u can get up u should stay that way at the time but when u play an offense u not familiar with it will cauae u to cause plays that is not your team specificity of defense im saying if u met a team that ran the flexbone ,or triple option if u never played against it it will cause ya defense to over think..and that could hurt in the long run...

We play all types of run teams this year and edenton which has one of the best running back in the State

Reactions: daagoob
K u think so u havent seen these two backs D-1 just as good as edonton back.two backs over 1700 yards so hope ya d is up for it night..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT