ADVERTISEMENT

East wide open ?

I think WRH head coach gave Clinton the “910 all stars” nickname. It was a funny video to watch, then when Clinton put a running clock on em, their coach walked across the field in the handshake like with a 910 all stars shirt on. Oh the drama that will be gone without that guy, sigh lol.
Clinton needs a coach that loves the kids more than oneself. Nothing wrong with Johnson aspirations but don’t know why Clinton thought they could keep him long

Reactions: HSFBchatGuy
OldDogg Northeastern will be fielding a very strong team. If we can stay injury free I think we have a very good chance to win a state championship. I have yet to get any information on our schedule (ooc) but I’m sure it will be a strong one this season.
Goob I got y'all coming out the east. Can y'all overcome the Wallace Rose Hill obstacle though?

My Man Chop!!! Been missing ya. Come on back down and hang out with us like you did last year!!!! Y'all just don't know the dude is the life of the party. 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: Chopper747
That pop warner program has 7 state championships. How many does pasky have?
the last 7 years most game ya'll have been BLOWN OUT of the playoffs by everybody outside of your little conference. Most of your playoff exits are blow outs, rarely close games.

As I said EVERYBODY has handled you. ED exits in close games. Last title you won was by the skin of your teeth, the last time you reached a title was by the skin of your teeth only to get BLOWN OUT...AGAIN.

your blow out bulldogs have the best pop warner team in the nation.

I threatened to petition to send them east if the lost the title again(Click Here for reference), now you want to punish them for winning. Coming from west of Durham, those rides through the enchanted roads and forests can be a challenge to stay awake on. Especially if its a yellow bus and not a charter bus.

Eastern football just don't and can't compare to western teams. Posters name the same 3 teams each year. WRH,NE, and Clinton. I'm willing to bet 4-6 teams in the west would win the East every year.

North Carolina should have the final 4 of each bracket play at A&T or Central. But switch the east-west format. Have the lower seeded west team play the higher seeded east team and vice versa for the another game. The West literally just went 4-0. Switch it up. Add something new and appealing

Reactions: Chopper747
Over the last two years, no one in the west has come close to slowing Reidsville down in the playoffs. All blowouts. The closest games have been against the east in the championship games.

Reactions: Tiger_Pride21
I think you are correct. The 15 point win against Bunker Hill was the closest in the western playoff bracket.

the last 7 years most game ya'll have been BLOWN OUT of the playoffs by everybody outside of your little conference. Most of your playoff exits are blow outs, rarely close games.

As I said EVERYBODY has handled you. ED exits in close games. Last title you won was by the skin of your teeth, the last time you reached a title was by the skin of your teeth only to get BLOWN OUT...AGAIN.

your blow out bulldogs have the best pop warner team in the nation.
I'm glad we have someone on these boards that knows every f...ing thing!

I'm glad we have someone on these boards that knows every f...ing thing!
TypingCanHelpToAlleviateFrustration.jpeg

there there,

I have alot of respect for ya'll. Instead of running to your home in 1A like the chickens from Princeton tried and failed to do, ya'll grab your acorns, line up and take your beatings from the big boys like real men. I respect that.

• Haha
NE, Nash Central and ED. Not sure who the 4th in top 4 would be. That's up for grabs. Clinton won't win their conference. Was already going to be tough even with those players if they had not of left. Wallace I am sure will be fine. Clinton is in rebuild mode and will take a couple of years to bounce back from recent events.
I seriously doubt that if they stayed I believe conference would have been theirs.

Monroe matches up with Reidsville better than anyone else. Crying shame we never got that Monroe Reidsville game. I'm all in favor of sending Reidsville, Monroe and Forest Hills east. Let them play those boys out east

Monroe matches up with Reidsville better than anyone else. Crying shame we never got that Monroe Reidsville game. I'm all in favor of sending Reidsville, Monroe and Forest Hills east. Let them play those boys out east
that would really be a slaughter, but the championship game would be lights out like the 3rd and 4th round.

Monroe is a top 3 team next year

They have an issue finishing. Finishing games and/or finishing the season. Either they peak too late in the game, or peak to early in the season and fizzle out, or both. If they can play all 4 quarters for a full season then they have a good chance of going undefeated. If they have injuries or those mental lapses that Reidsville also gets, their season will end in the later rounds. They remind me of Reidsville in alot of ways.

Reactions: Champ_24
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT