ADVERTISEMENT

ECC Playoffs RD 1

96 u seen reidsville play this year for them to beat wallace or ED they will have to play the same type of game. I think any team can be beat,turnovers can get u beat wallace and Ed Capitalize off turnovers,playing spread teams can pose a threat for both teams,as for this grasswater kid being 6'4 and a receiver thats 6'5 havelock qb was 6'4 and they had 10 D-1 players on that team one of their reciever was like 6'2 or 3 and we played them tooth and nail and won im not saying wallace gonna win im will say size not gonna matter,i know noone givez wallace a shot to win against NE makes me think we playing the New England Patroits!! NE So Good !!
no i havent seen them play. i just know how dominant theyve been in recent years. thats all. i know they can be beat too. it will just take a very good team to do it. WRH might can do it. i dont know. even though i talk the trash i do sometimes thats only because you guys always give us a hard time about "0 ships, 0 ships, 0 ships, 0 ships, 0 ships"...... you get the picture. although i dont like WRH, Clinton, JK or any of our other rivals, thats just what fans do. but i do respect you. here's my honest opinion on you guys with no trash talk or anything. i think you have a good team, with the potential to be very good if your two good backs, #3 or #21 are on top of their game. #3 Williams is a game changer. all he needs is a good block or two and he can take it to the house. i think you can potentially beat NE too, but something tells me this NE team is very good, so you will have to play a very good game to do it. but same for them. if they dont play good you will beat them too. i honestly dont think you are quite as good as some of the other good teams youve had recently, but you do have a good team capable of making a deep run in the playoffs. just my opinion. if you can get by NE, and thats a big if, i think you probably make it to Chapel Hill. but thats only if you play NE. who knows? anybody can get upset. WRH, NE, ED and so on.

Last edited:
Reactions: dogs79 and daagoob
I agree with that assesment but every year the same is said about our team not as good as the year before. But when u look at it we dont miss a beat

no i havent seen them play. i just know how dominant theyve been in recent years. thats all. i know they can be beat too. it will just take a very good team to do it. WRH might can do it. i dont know. even though i talk the trash i do sometimes thats only because you guys always give us a hard time about "0 ships, 0 ships, 0 ships, 0 ships, 0 ships"...... you get the picture. although i dont like WRH, Clinton, JK or any of our other rivals, thats just what fans do. but i do respect you. here's my honest opinion on you guys with no trash talk or anything. i think you have a good team, with the potential to be very good if your two good backs, #3 or #21 are on top of their game. #3 Williams is a game changer. all he needs is a good block or two and he can take it to the house. i think you can potentially beat NE too, but something tells me this NE team is very good, so you will have to play a very good game to do it. but same for them. if they dont play good you will beat them too. i honestly dont think you are quite as good as some of the other good teams youve had recently, but you do have a good team capable of making a deep run in the playoffs. just my opinion. if you can get by NE, and thats a big if, i think you probably make it to Chapel Hill. but thats only if you play NE. who knows? anybody get get upset. WRH, NE, ED and so on.
Pretty good post 96

Reactions: 96panther
I agree with that assesment but every year the same is said about our team not as good as the year before. But when u look at it we dont miss a beat
well one things for sure. now is the time when everyone can prove what theyre made of or not made of. we can let our teams do the talking on the field!

Reactions: dogs79
96 u seen reidsville play this year for them to beat wallace or ED they will have to play the same type of game. I think any team can be beat,turnovers can get u beat wallace and Ed Capitalize off turnovers,playing spread teams can pose a threat for both teams,as for this grasswater kid being 6'4 and a receiver thats 6'5 havelock qb was 6'4 and they had 10 D-1 players on that team one of their reciever was like 6'2 or 3 and we played them tooth and nail and won im not saying wallace gonna win im will say size not gonna matter,i know noone givez wallace a shot to win against NE makes me think we playing the New England Patroits!! NE So Good !!

You couldn't be more wrong. I'm the only one saying that you have no shot against Northeastern in Elizabeth City.Most everyone else on this forum seems to think otherwise. I honestly believe we will win by two touchdowns +. This isn't throwing shade at WRH, it's my confidence in knowing just how good and talented NHS this year. I've been to every game, I've witnessed it. This weekend will be the first game that I have missed, and it's only because I'm going to the OBX to watch Clinton play. I believe they will be our next opponent and I want to see just how good they are

no i havent seen them play. i just know how dominant theyve been in recent years. thats all. i know they can be beat too. it will just take a very good team to do it. WRH might can do it. i dont know. even though i talk the trash i do sometimes thats only because you guys always give us a hard time about "0 ships, 0 ships, 0 ships, 0 ships, 0 ships"...... you get the picture. although i dont like WRH, Clinton, JK or any of our other rivals, thats just what fans do. but i do respect you. here's my honest opinion on you guys with no trash talk or anything. i think you have a good team, with the potential to be very good if your two good backs, #3 or #21 are on top of their game. #3 Williams is a game changer. all he needs is a good block or two and he can take it to the house. i think you can potentially beat NE too, but something tells me this NE team is very good, so you will have to play a very good game to do it. but same for them. if they dont play good you will beat them too. i honestly dont think you are quite as good as some of the other good teams youve had recently, but you do have a good team capable of making a deep run in the playoffs. just my opinion. if you can get by NE, and thats a big if, i think you probably make it to Chapel Hill. but thats only if you play NE. who knows? anybody can get upset. WRH, NE, ED and so on.
96. I totally agree with you. I do think you sometimes underestimate this years Bulldogs because Battle is fielding the best Panther team I think the Bulldogs has ever played against. That game could have easily went the other way, even though ya'll dominated the stats. You got a gem in Battle.We got one in Teachey also. How's that? Better?

Im not gonna undersestimate anyone. ,u act like NE are the patroits or some unbeatble force,they can be beat ,wallace can be beat ,anybody can be beat ,now we inly talking. Hopin our teams get tht far ,but for u to think a team u never seen play is gonna lose by 14 + points ,who runs a unique offense with mixed in passing game but great running game thats hard to stop, and defense one of the top in the state. Im looking at it from a football perspective weve beat some good teams this year wrh has,teams who has won multiple rings (havelock),swo, if u think its be that easy u dont know .

Reactions: daagoob
Ed ,Wallace, and Clinton all advance
Gboro and swo will be a game to watch
Don't want to start a" boro" thread but if that fella gets a little help from his teammates he could hurt them stallions. Maybe not win but keep it real close.
Jk man I wish they were not down. Not really a terrible team by most standards . In a different coference could have finished alittle better .don't know if they can get it done or not? ??
Hopefully see all ecc teams goto the next round

SWO by 30

Reactions: SWO-#1
SWO by 30

Not out of reason. Both teams might go over 30. I think it will be SWO. To many 1000+ yard backs out of the T, a decent passing game and a good defense. To me Goldsboro is a One Trick Pony both on O and D, The same player. If he dont run it down our throats and Tackle every runner (which one has the ball is the question) the other side of the ball (all night) its to the hardwood Sat for them.

On the flip side if said Goldsboro player is that good he might dominate us totally. In which case we issue the shorts real soon.

Somebody is takin a whoopin, I'm a thinking.

Not out of reason. Both teams might go over 30. I think it will be SWO. To many 1000+ yard backs out of the T, a decent passing game and a good defense. To me Goldsboro is a One Trick Pony both on O and D, The same player. If he dont run it down our throats and Tackle every runner (which one has the ball is the question) the other side of the ball (all night) its to the hardwood Sat for them.

On the flip side if said Goldsboro player is that good he might dominate us totally. In which case we issue the shorts real soon.

Somebody is takin a whoopin, I'm a thinking.
i think SWO was a pretty good team when we played them and im sure they have improved like everybody else, but i dont think this game will be a blowout by either team.

I am not slighting swo . I keep up with them every Friday .unless they are in duplin co I am pulling for them . That being said imo "x"can play for any team in the ecc . He needs a little more help to be the death of the stallions. If he has that it will be close. I would bet everyone else who has seen both teams would agree. Swo has some rock runners that can get it done. I would say this will be one of the better games to watch in our area for a 1st round.

Not because I have a grudge against ag . I work in that area alot and I have heard all about the competition in there conference for years. I always wanted them to play the ecc schedule and see how they come out there augment is they have won that conference so many times
Even this year there excuse for ed curb stomping them was all the mistakes they made and gave it away. So please let the duplin co tour carry on this week

I know we lost but how about my Tigers going to East Bladen and keeping it close. We have come a long ways since beginning of the year

Good job jk .like I said before by others standards not that bad . Just have high expectations in duplin co . They will be there again. Congrats to all ecc

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT