ADVERTISEMENT

East Duplin 49 James Kenan 7

96panther

Sep 13, 2009
after jumping out to a 7-0 lead, ED let JK "pass" their way right back down the field to get the equalizer. after that though ED woke up and did what they do best, control the clock and play shut down defense. should be a good game next week when we travel to Clinton to face the Darkhorses.

I think East duplin will get the win because I think it's destined from them because of all the hard work those players and coaches have put in this season and past seasons as well THIS IS OUR TIME NOW CLEAR EYES AND FILL HEARTS CAN'T LOSE

I think East duplin will get the win because I think it's destined from them because of all the hard work those players and coaches have put in this season and past seasons as well THIS IS OUR TIME NOW CLEAR EYES AND FILL HEARTS CAN'T LOSE
Huh?....all of this guys posts sound like a made for TV movie.....All teams work hard, all coaches coach hard.....ED knows it will have to play well....especially at Clinton. Gonna be a good game.

We tend to play better at Darkhorse stadium and we did beat Wallace at the Pound. Keep in mind that ED missed 2 field goals and took knees somewhere within the Wallace 15 with plenty of time to score. In essence the score could have easily been 27 to 12. And neither of the field goals were blocked just missed.

Reactions: 96panther
We tend to play better at Darkhorse stadium and we did beat Wallace at the Pound. Keep in mind that ED missed 2 field goals and took knees somewhere within the Wallace 15 with plenty of time to score. In essence the score could have easily been 27 to 12. And neither of the field goals were blocked just missed.
the wrh fans conveniently forget that. with all the ish theyre talking we should have scored on that last drive instead of taking a knee. i remember one year they did that against us.

the wrh fans conveniently forget that. with all the ish theyre talking we should have scored on that last drive instead of taking a knee. i remember one year they did that against us.

96 maybe you would have scored on that last drive. Maybe not. Things get a little tougher in in red zone. Y'all hadn't scored since the 1st quarter on that long pass play. But don't act like y'all did us some kinda favor by taking a knee. Wallace obviously wanted y'all to run some more plays to try and get the ball back somehow. And I know nobody on the East Duplin side wanted Wallace to get that ball back. East Duplin's defense is very good and played a great game but as you had already seen twice in the second half all it takes is one play and a little bit of day light and #3 and #21 can take it to the house. As I've already said in other post East Duplin is very good and I hope they win State. I understand ED won the stat sheet but this shoulda coulda been 27-12 stuff is a little much. Wallace also missed a field goal in that game and a extra point.

let me tell you something WRH FAN the game between these east Duplin and IWallace was a good game but in my opinion we should have scored more then we could have shut up all the talking yall fans do for good because you lost to us you act like a bunch of cry babies can we please move on and I hope the next time we play y'all which is next year we don't take a knee a SCORE just because we can because you don't have no defense

96 maybe you would have scored on that last drive. Maybe not. Things get a little tougher in in red zone. Y'all hadn't scored since the 1st quarter on that long pass play. But don't act like y'all did us some kinda favor by taking a knee. Wallace obviously wanted y'all to run some more plays to try and get the ball back somehow. And I know nobody on the East Duplin side wanted Wallace to get that ball back. East Duplin's defense is very good and played a great game but as you had already seen twice in the second half all it takes is one play and a little bit of day light and #3 and #21 can take it to the house. As I've already said in other post East Duplin is very good and I hope they win State. I understand ED won the stat sheet but this shoulda coulda been 27-12 stuff is a little much. Wallace also missed a field goal in that game and a extra point.
WRH FAN, i truly believe the scoreboard didnt do us justice in the game. 23 first downs to 5, i mean come on! that being said i know it still comes down to points. thats what matters. and as far as that goes, it was a very close game. i know pretty much all WRH fans are going for Clinton next week so WRH can get a share of the conference title, and thats what i would expect them to do. that being said i hope we take care of business. i would like nothing more than to hurt the WRH fans' feelings again :) only time will tell if that will happen.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT