ADVERTISEMENT

CVAC 2023 - another solid season

We have 2 backs coming back that I believe fit your RB description provided one is healed and hitting weights and another needing to bulk up alittle.
We losing a few good one to graduation but they did not play the last few games any way! They played a lot of somp which will help next year!!Ready for football again!!Merry Christmas to all!!

Reactions: Burkeforreal
We losing a few good one to graduation but they did not play the last few games any way! They played a lot of somp which will help next year!!Ready for football again!!Merry Christmas to all!!
Merry Christmas to you too buddy. Can’t wait for some ball but it’ll be here before we know it. This will be the last time we see a good track team for a good while or ever. Come on out and see football players throwing and foot racing this spring.

KJ Byrd heading to Louisville for Track.
Fraley is TBD but anticipate somewere big

2 young men we hate to see go but it’s part of life and they’ll leave a mark for sure in the EB sports arena

Reactions: bluedevil2022
@amaidendevil what was on your teams shopping list this year? 🤣🤣

Santa bringing you presents or coal? Do you have to wait until first week of January to find out or August?

Ok Maiden fans, who would you say the top 5 RBs that played for Maiden in all history. I seen this one site that had different opinions as to who might be the top 5 are. Im sure Ikard and Henry will be in the mix.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Ok Maiden fans, who would you say the top 5 RBs that played for Maiden in all history. I seen this one site that had different opinions as to who might be the top 5 are. Im sure Ikard and Henry will be in the mix.
Antoine ikard top of list. Tommy Henry, Chris ramseur, lewis mack, Holloway. The other 4 interchangeable in rankings. Never mind Holloway probably locked in 2nd

Top 3 QBs in history for each school. Let's go...

Bandys -
Bunker Hill -
East Burke -
Lincolnton -
Maiden -
Newton-Conover -
West Caldwell -
West Lincoln -
Maiden Ethan Rhoades, Vantrel England. And I'm torn between Matt Johnson and Caleb Farley. Caleb was an awesome athlete but really wasn't a great QB. But he could make a play anytime the ball was snapped

Bunker Hill-- redek before that years of ineptitude and when they where good in 80's they ran the ball
East Burke I have no idea
Newton Conover years of losing and when they were winning they were running triple option
West Caldwell-- Titus Tucker
West Lincoln don't have QB's

Have to include QB Rodney Hoffman…soo accurate with his passes.

On the running backs….you can’t leave out Mackie Rhinehardt, Jamie Pope….or Lamont Reid.

I’m sure there is more.

Just too many to choose from. 😉

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
Have to include QB Rodney Hoffman…soo accurate with his passes.

On the running backs….you can’t leave out Mackie Rhinehardt, Jamie Pope….or Lamont Reid.

I’m sure there is more.

Just too many to choose from. 😉
I played with Rodney Hoffman that Burlington game still hurts

Honorable mention at QB grant rembert and honestly I may put jake mcree ahead of Matt Johnson and Farley. Mcree had 2887 yards and 40 TD in 2013

Top 3 QBs in history for each school. Let's go...

Bandys -
Bunker Hill -
East Burke -
Lincolnton -
Maiden -
Newton-Conover -
West Caldwell -
West Lincoln -
Lincolnton Rushmore- Stan Goodson, Josh Atkins, Brian Moody, Cordell Littlejohn (Honorable Mention goes to the human cheat code Charles Briggs)
West Lincoln- Kelly Sain (Didn't have the numbers on some bad Rebels teams but he had the size. I believe he became QB3 at UNC in the early 90s)

New rumor isn't cvac related but Catawba County related. I'm hearing a RB from a 3a school is leaving at some point to go to 4a school living that lake life now

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT