ADVERTISEMENT

CVAC 2023 - another solid season

amaidendeivil, do you know what Maiden scrimmage and non conference schedule look like next season. Do you see it being the same. Or possibly change up on schedule.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
amaidendeivil, do you know what Maiden scrimmage and non conference schedule look like next season. Do you see it being the same. Or possibly change up on schedule.
There could be some changes as far as scrimmages they seem to be different almost every year. Non conference will probably be the same. Catawba County sets two of those three games. So should be foard and Saint Stephen's again. And I'm pretty sure before last season we signed another to your deal with watauga so we're going to go there this year

This may be the most dead, I've ever seen it on CVac thread
We’ll try to keep it hot lol. I could bring up my usual like EBs injuries which was most in CVAC but nah. LOL.

Any sport right bout now in CVAC sticking out in rankings and recognition other than EB girls BBall and WC boys basketball?

Teams next year that oughta get ranked do well etc and some of the usual.

Maiden, be better next year I’d say
Bunker Hill, still got that RB, should hold their own, not sure how many difference makers will be leaving
Bandys, the dark horse. All players returning from that big time JV squad of 2 seasons ago, be interesting.

Local other teams- could Hickory repeat? Watuga do their usual thing til 3rd round? 8 or 9 starters or more from both sides of ball returning for North Lincoln from my understanding with 2 big time running backs. Oughta be interesting

I feel like this group that's been touched by former staff at Newton will have to pass through before Wilson can start putting his stamp on the team.

This may be the most dead, I've ever seen it on CVac thread
I thought you'd have heard by now, some of us came across this bull$h!+ artist and he said to "Dream no small dreams"..., so we all took a nap, this being the off-season... Actually, the older ones (no names mentioned) still haven't woke up and are just stumbling around out there.

• Haha
I thought you'd have heard by now, some of us came across this bull$h!+ artist and he said to "Dream no small dreams"..., so we all took a nap, this being the off-season... Actually, the older ones (no names mentioned) still haven't woke up and are just stumbling around out there.
No such thing as off-season just preparation season

@Lincolnton where are y'all getting kids from this year Fred t Foard again or Newton Conover 😂😂
I didn't even know we had someone from Foard and Newton-Conover until you told me. I was a little curious about how you knew it.
My dear friend, wish you'd stop going on about who might be transferring in, and I don't mean the two guys you listed here. I say this out of concern, and I'm not going to tell you anymore about it, not on here or otherwise. Your aged friend Lincolnton.

I didn't even know we had someone from Foard and Newton-Conover until you told me. I was a little curious about how you knew it.
My dear friend, wish you'd stop going on about who might be transferring in, and I don't mean the two guys you listed here. I say this out of concern, and I'm not going to tell you anymore about it, not on here or otherwise. Your aged friend Lincolnton.
Social media age these kids post everything on social media

Reactions: Lincolnton
And the only reason I put West Lincoln that high is because you got a coaching staff that was able to build a program around the type of kids they have and found a way to compete with more athletic teams. Don't get me wrong I hate their offense but I got to give credit for the coaches figuring out to how to make a Fred t Foard type team into a winning team

Hell it's probably West Lincoln and lincolnton's last year in the cvac anyway unless they figure out how to beef up their AdMs

This CVAC is a fun conference and nobody is a vast driving distance from another cept maybe West Caldwell to BH or West Lincoln.

Sure beats Watauga having to go to Crest and vice versa like back in the old NW4a of the 90s and couple into the 2000s LOL

Yeah I like this conference besides west Caldwell 😂. But depending on how the numbers bounce next year I could possibly see Foard being same classification as us. Which could replace one of Lincoln county schools. Then leaves 1 open spot if keep same size conference. Maybe Patton

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
Y'all need to live'n up in here. Y'all got me bored and causing trouble in other classifications 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: beamer24
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT