ADVERTISEMENT

CVAC 2023 - another solid season

flyrod5518

Aug 5, 2019
Another great season by the CVAC teams. Overall a tough conference, just need a team to win the big one. Conference awards should be coming out to the public shortly.

Great season by da bears.

The conference will be tough on the wrestling mats again the year.

Be interesting to see who fills the coaching spots and if anyone else has an opening.🐻

Maiden - transfer portal is officially open for you guys.

Just off the top of my head this is what Bunker will be losing .

Offense- 7 of 11 ( WRs,QB, LT,,C RT) o line should still be good next year since 2 of the linemen we had hurt this year will be returning just need a center . From what I am hearing a QB will be coming in next semester, Wrs I expect Willis brother to be moved to the outside more but have a kid from JV that just needs to gain some weight and work on footwork.

Defense - we lose 2 from that front 4 , 3 from the secondary and 1 backer. Defensive side of ball will need to be tinkered a little bit

Wow, Maiden better step up their game. Bunker Hill bringing in a QB, first portal pick up. 🤣

Bunker had an awesome season. They will definitely be in games if #5 comes back. He is an absolute stud and can keep most teams in games by himself.

I feel like EB can be better next year most all the injuries were Seniors players which is odd. They were forced to played with several somp players part of the year and still had a chance at a couple more victories!!. Rising JR QB will be better so we might can spread the ball around more!! Several JV players move up but they still won 6 games no injuries for them all year.

How many of yall watched our game online last week
Every fiber of my being wanted to be at that game. You know I went to Greenville to watch Tulsa vs ECU…which was one hell of game as well.

I wudda sat on the Rams’ side…took up 4 spots…cooler to my right and a sack full of bbq sammiches to my left. Idda had half the ram fans runt off by halftime with all my yelling and screaming for ‘em Bears. 😉

Mule prolly wudda stayed…trying to get at my cooler!😂

Last edited:
Every fiber of being wanted to be at that game. You know I went to Greenville to watch Tulsa vs ECU…which was one hell of game as well.

I wudda sat on the Rams’ side…took up 4 spots…cooler to my right and a sack full of bbq sammiches to my left. Idda had half the ram fans runt off by halftime with all my yelling and screaming for ‘em Bears. 😉

Haha could found you good seat in there side we had our side filled up by 6

Slants with high velocity passes. U can't go deep it's gives the secondary to much time to make plays on the ball. Only way to go deep is a QB with a cannon arm that can zip it deep no Arch's. And still believe the running game can attack the middle but not to the outside.

Every fiber of my being wanted to be at that game. You know I went to Greenville to watch Tulsa vs ECU…which was one hell of game as well.

What? No chicken livers???

• Haha
Reactions: Maiden Creek
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT