ADVERTISEMENT

CVAC 2023 - another solid season

We better hope they aren't overcrowded. Out of that overcrowded crowd comes athletes.
Bandy's is definitely overcrowded they have 906 kids 2nd biggest in Catawba county 2a trailing Newton by 1 kid. Only trailing 3a Fred t Foard by 28 kids.. Bandy's is probably the oldest and physically smallest school in county. And housing developments are going up out there faster than a teenage boy finding his first playboy 🤣🤣. They are gonna have to redistrict some of the area to maiden or build a new bigger school only issue it will end up towards Sherrill Ford and may still have to move some of hwy 16 to maiden

• Haha
Reactions: Lincolnton
I went to the Lincolnton game last night and watched your boys beat my Maiden boys….AGAIN!

Actually both games last night were very entertaining to watch. Good luck to your Wolves the rest of the way.

We planned to eat at Vittles before the game but it was closed. We ended up over at Goodwood Pizzeria. I was floored at how good that pizza was.

I’m one of those who believe pizza is all the same no matter where you go….but I was wrong….Goodwood has it going on!
I’ll definitely be back.

Just wanted you to know!😉

Thank you my friend. Glad you enjoyed the Pizza. Haven't tried Goodwood, yet. I live within walking distance of it and since you liked it I'll have to try it.
I heard about the game and noticed the low scoring. Looks like there might have been a lot of defense or maybe somebody wanted to slow it down. Hope everyone was good to you.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Bandy's is definitely overcrowded they have 906 kids 2nd biggest in Catawba county 2a trailing Newton by 1 kid. Only trailing 3a Fred t Foard by 28 kids.. Bandy's is probably the oldest and physically smallest school in county. And housing developments are going up out there faster than a teenage boy finding his first playboy 🤣🤣. They are gonna have to redistrict some of the area to maiden or build a new bigger school only issue it will end up towards Sherrill Ford and may still have to move some of hwy 16 to maiden
About the re-districting to Maiden, that wouldn't be a little wishful thinking there, would it ? 😀

About the re-districting to Maiden, that wouldn't be a little wishful thinking there, would it ? 😀
Lol 🤣 no the line is hhy 16 it's just logical to slide it over a little further. Newton can't extend their limits because it's a city school system since they didn't want to be part of Catawba County. Technically Bunker Hill could take some area but once again an older school that's not really physically big. Plus they would probably be closer to any new school that would be built.

Maiden must have a really large school district outside of town. But hey, I just remembered, "It's a nice community".
You should see our school district.

Question for you: When you come here (to the stadium) have you ever noticed that there is a creek behind the visitors stands, namely, Clark's Creek. The opposite bank of that creek (the one behind the visitors' stand) in some places is the West Lincoln school district.

Fortunately, the land back there is just the end of peoples property who live on the Startown Road. Hypothetically, if opossums were allowed to attend school, some of the ones living in the trees behind our visitors' stands would have to go all the way up to West Lincoln to go to school, even though they were just across the creek from us. Course, it's just as well, Opossums may not be able to ford the creek.

Maiden must have a really large school district outside of town. But hey, I just remembered, "It's a nice community".
You should see our school district.

Question for you: When you come here (to the stadium) have you ever noticed that there is a creek behind the visitors stands, namely, Clark's Creek. The opposite bank of that creek (the one behind the visitors' stand) in some places is the West Lincoln school district.

Fortunately, the land back there is just the end of peoples property who live on the Startown Road. Hypothetically, if opossums were allowed to attend school, some of the ones living in the trees behind our visitors' stands would have to go all the way up to West Lincoln to go to school, even though they were just across the creek from us. Course, it's just as well, Opossums may not be able to ford the creek.
Lol I'll try to paint a picture of Maiden school district for you. As far as the southern border of course with border Lincoln County over to highway 16 then follow 16 up to around Dale Earnhardt Chevrolet all to the left of it. The Western border would be almost to hickory Lincolnton highway up towards highway 10. The northern border of Maiden School district would be I-40 think hickory motor speedway area cvcc. No let's take 321 out of Maiden straight up through Newton all the way to Bojangles pretty much the everything to the left of 321 is Maiden so basically Walmart in Newton behind there is maiden. Everything behind the county courthouse is Maiden

Brag Ric Flair GIF by WWE

AMD, thanks for posting the Maiden School District map. It looks like about 25 % of entire county and I'm sure the framers who drew it up would argue how it's all about balance and numbers but it looks like Le Point Bleu has a lot of influence or either they yell a lot. From Killian's Crossroads to the edge of Hickory ? Wow !

If I could suggest an alternate school song to be sung at halftime because it's fitting:
👇

AMD, thanks for posting the Maiden School District map. It looks like about 25 % of entire county and I'm sure the framers who drew it up would argue how it's all about balance and numbers but it looks like Le Point Bleu has a lot of influence or either they yell a lot. From Killian's Crossroads to the edge of Hickory ? Wow !

If I could suggest an alternate school song to be sung at halftime because it's fitting:
👇
Lol it's not the largest 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Lincolnton
Boy if yall don't pick it up in here soon. I'm going to get myself in trouble all across the forums 😂😂. I'm already starting to become infamous outside of the cvac 🤣🤣

Boy if yall don't pick it up in here soon. I'm going to get myself in trouble all across the forums 😂😂. I'm already starting to become infamous outside of the cvac 🤣🤣
If you are banned. May I suggest you create a new account to come back as devilmaidena. Change your avatar picture and fewer crying/laughing emojis. Also less talk about transfers and crashing cars on Saturday nights. That way nobody knows it is you. Problem solved.

If you are banned. May I suggest you create a new account to come back as devilmaidena. Change your avatar picture and fewer crying/laughing emojis. Also less talk about transfers and crashing cars on Saturday nights. That way nobody knows it is you. Problem solved.
Lol me banned 🤣 I'm too loved for that. Hey u never know I could already have a 2nd account 🤷🏼‍♂️ probably not but who knows

Big ups and thumps up to Fraley of EB. East Carolina bound for track. One of the few at EB to ever go somewere at a big mainstream level school. I usually see big time guys only sign for schools I never even heard of ha ha. Byrd to Louisville in track. That’s EBs bright spots for the sports world for now. Think Bostian signed somewere but I can’t remember what off hand. Congrats to these guys. Other signees let’s hear it I don’t wanna leave anyone out lol. Oh, Dellinger signed somewere but I don’t remember his school either. One heck of a RB

Big ups and thumps up to Fraley of EB. East Carolina bound for track. One of the few at EB to ever go somewere at a big mainstream level school. I usually see big time guys only sign for schools I never even heard of ha ha. Byrd to Louisville in track. That’s EBs bright spots for the sports world for now. Think Bostian signed somewere but I can’t remember what off hand. Congrats to these guys. Other signees let’s hear it I don’t wanna leave anyone out lol. Oh, Dellinger signed somewere but I don’t remember his school either. One heck of a RB
Come on now Burkeforreal, Bostain has signed with Lenoir Rhyne and Dellinger with Averett. You've got to up your recruiting game for us.

Come on now Burkeforreal, Bostain has signed with Lenoir Rhyne and Dellinger with Averett. You've got to up your recruiting game for us.
Well that’s why I asked cause I couldn’t think of were they were going and it gives other Burke boys a chance to say something. I’m refreshing my mind and encouraging participation here my man lol

I guess I got Lincoln charter attention since a byus not coach though decided to reach out to me and try to inform me that they were only referring to families and kids that live within 25 miles of both campus's 🤣🤣. That only reaches to Shelby, SC, kings mtn, Gastonia, hickory Newton, parts of Burke and Caldwell and Alexander county. And that's just lincolnton campus, now let's look at Denver campus it reaches north of Statesville down through Huntersville Charlotte Mooresville kannapolis. But it's ok only 25 miles lol go F@#& yourself 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: flyrod5518
I guess I got Lincoln charter attention since a byus not coach though decided to reach out to me and try to inform me that they were only referring to families and kids that live within 25 miles of both campus's 🤣🤣. That only reaches to Shelby, SC, kings mtn, Gastonia, hickory Newton, parts of Burke and Caldwell and Alexander county. And that's just lincolnton campus, now let's look at Denver campus it reaches north of Statesville down through Huntersville Charlotte Mooresville kannapolis. But it's ok only 25 miles lol go F@#& yourself 🤣
@amaidendevil feel like you need a reality show at times

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT