ADVERTISEMENT

CREST AT HUNTER HUSS !!

Huss can beat Catholic. Make no mistake i could see them beating Catholic by double digits. Continue to sleep on Huss. I think they have shown and prove they can dance with anyone in 3a. Came away impressed by Huss players and coaching staff

Not with dropped balls and losing composure toward the end of the game. The costs are heavy in the post season. They gotta play perfect with foot on the gas at all times. They have the rest of the season to work this out. I don't think they have peaked yet so maybe they will be different then.

Since you CREST and SHELBY know it all posters think KM is so OVERRATED you should take a long look in the mirror.
Not sure what you’re taking about most folks had KM going undefeated before the season. I know nothing but shelby made KM look overrated when they dominated them in a gm when KM when a clear favorite. The KM Crest gm will be interesting- so mark it down I don’t know who wins but I know who I’d bet on.

KM/ Crest teams looks evenly matched.. KM has the better offense and Crest has the better defense..have to play it out on the field but there is not a clear favorite

Reactions: Crest9496
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT