ADVERTISEMENT

Mooresville 7-1 at AL Brown 5-3

I can remember not long ago South Iredell had JV players they look like men out on the field. But won maybe 3 games that year. Lol

True but there’s reason to be optimistic. You guys might have the biggest JV we’ve seen all year.

from a Mooresville perspective, thank god our defense is good. Lol. We’ve definitely felt the impact of not having our best players on offense
Number wise or size.

Will be interesting to see if Ktown can score on Mooresville's vaunted defense. Avoiding a running clock would be a moral victory for the wonders. Mooresville is too good and our Wonders are really struggling this year.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
I’m interested to see what kind of run Mooresville makes in the playoffs. They do have a really good team. That defense and high powered offense will keep them in the games.

I'll give my 2cents worth, This feels like a trap for Mooresville, if they step onto the field at Kannapolis with a big head or playing flat early, they could well find themselves down 7 or 14 to a kannapolis team that has started fast all year, but tired as the game runs deep into the 4Q. I think its more of a game early and the 3Q being the key if the score is close. I feel like Mooresville wins going away by 2 scores but i would not be surprised at all to see Kannapolis win this game... This is the classic one team trying to win the conference while the other fights to not miss the playoffs, i think the coaches on both teams will play up the importance of this game with Kannapolis bringing some early heavy hitting. Two different teams and seasons but its a win this one and you attain your goal type game.. I give the size and offense edge to Mooresville, but i give the speed and defensive edge to Kannapolis, special teams a tie, and advantage of homefield i think matters here tonight as Kann fans will be pumped at the chance to derail Mooresville season.. It will be fun to watch the 2 Mooresville RB's with almost 2000 yrds between them run against a strong Kannapolis rush defense.. This is one of the better games on tap tonight around the area. pick: M35 - K21

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
I do think Kannaspolis will be more ready and prepared with this game. Key also will be limit the mistakes and play heads up game and they can compete and stay in the game with Mooresville. Want be long to kickoff time. It’s going to be fun night.

Well kannapolis is pass happy and mooresville cant stop it

kann 6
mooresville 0

3mins left in 1Q

Mooresville came out flat, game being play on there side on the field,, and down fast. deer in the headlights

20-14 after a 20 some yard pass TD. We have absolutely shut down their run game so far.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT