ADVERTISEMENT

Lake Norman at AL Brown

MHSBigBlue06

Jun 19, 2022
Another GM4 game that should be really good. I know many will pick LKN, undefeated.. top 25.. blah blah blah… but I think AL Brown is the better team, and wins this by a couple scores.

Reactions: 84k and Vik-Val 86
I’m glad this game got brought up. I agree I do think this game is going to be a good one. AL Brown needs this win. I’m going with Brown by 7-10 point win.

Just got to stop the run. Play smart alignment football.

Should be a good JV game with 2-0 LN vs 3-1 AL Brown. The LN with Marvin Ridge game score wasn’t shown on Max Prep. So not sure if the game was played or not.

That’s the problem, most of the time we don’t know how to play discipline football and stay at home.

Offense wins games but defense wins Championships. I am not say LN will win any championships this year but I believe their Defense does the trick again this week and gives the offense the chance to win the game.

Reactions: MHSBigBlue06
Offense wins games but defense wins Championships. I am not say LN will win any championships this year but I believe their Defense does the trick again this week and gives the offense the chance to win the game.
Their defense has definitely looked really solid so far this year

Simmons has LN by 15.
Maybe we can pull the upset.

I’m curious to see how ALBrown n Lake Norman does in JV. I watched LN play Statesville in JV and the game was lot closer than the score indicated at 30-0 in favor of LN. Statesville had opportunities and chances. I think the JV game is going to be a thriller.

I’m curious to see how ALBrown n Lake Norman does in JV. I watched LN play Statesville in JV and the game was lot closer than the score indicated at 30-0 in favor of LN. Statesville had opportunities and chances. I think the JV game is going to be a thriller.
Might just take the trip up to the Lake tonight.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
J V Final LN 28 AL Brown 14.

Defense played excellent. Offense just can't move the ball. The QB play is to inconsistent. They need to play the backup QB some. Not going to make it political, but the starting QB dad is a coach on the team.

Game delay…. AL Brown player down. Absolute dirty hit to the head by LN player

lake norman 24
kann 21 F

LN kicked a 50yrd FG to win last play... i even feel bad for Kann, prayers for the player that went down, any update?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Maybe Kannapolis best all around game of the year. Heart breaking. Feel like we let one slip away.

Reactions: jacks2start
lake norman 24
kann 21 F

LN kicked a 50yrd FG to win last play... i even feel bad for Kann, prayers for the player that went down, any update?
Per Friday nights in k-town face book page, Grayson Burgess is the player that got hurt last night. He was taken to the hospital for precaution for his injury. Burgess was released and is at home resting comfortably. That is good news.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT