ADVERTISEMENT

AL Brown vs South Iredell

Vik-Val 86

May 20, 2020
My struggling Vikings will be going to AL Brown with no conference wins so far. AL Brown is better than their record shows. AL Brown has started out fast scoring wise and I think they will continue doing it as well. South should have a better year next year and I look for them to do even better the year after.
As for JV, I think this will be a very good ballgame. I’m planning on going to the JV game if nothing happens. Any thoughts on the game

Reactions: furt cowler
I’m going with A. L. Brown by 10 to 14 points. I agree with you that Brown is better than their record shows. Hopefully it won’t rain.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
I want be surprised of a big win for AL Brown. The following week AL Brown travels to Mooresville. That game could be interesting.

As far as I know the JV game at South Iredell today will be at 6. I haven’t any game time change. I will be planning on going if nothing happens.

I’ve seen a few of their games this year. They may be bigger than the varsity.

There is fight that’ broke out. Now they calm down. ALB scored but brought back on penalty

Mooresville still should be favored.
They might but I don’t think it’s easy for them. ALB had couple TDs called back on penalties. If they can keep that down they might pull this one out.

Final ALB 28 South Iredell 14
ALB went through the motions the first half and played football the second half.

SI is extremely young. I look for them to have couple more improving seasons at Least

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT