ADVERTISEMENT

AL Brown

Vik-Val 86

May 20, 2020
How will AL Brown do this season. Could they be the dark horse team with new head coach. Some good talent coming in with a good QB. Here is their schedule. I could see a 7-3 reg season record.

8/18 ALB @ West Rowan
8/25 ALB vs NW Cabarrus
9/8 ALB @ South Rowan
9/15 ALB @ Hickory Ridge *
9/22 ALB vs Lake Norman *
9/29 ALB @ Cox Mill *
10/6 ALB vs West Cabarrus *
10/13 ALB vs South Iredell*
10/20 ALB @ Mooresville *
10/27 ALB vs Concord

Conference games*

Last edited:
How will AL Brown do this season. Could they be the dark horse team with new head coach. Some good talent coming in with a good QB. Here is their schedule. I could see a 7-3 reg season record.

8/18 ALB vs West Rowan
8/25 ALB vs NW Cabarrus
9/8 ALB @ South Rowan
9/29 ALB @ Cox Mill *
10/20 ALB vs Mooresville *
10/27 ALB vs Concord

Conference games*
The West Rowan game is at West. And I believe the Mooresville game is at Mooresville

Last edited:
Reactions: Vik-Val 86
I have ALB has my dark horse, I think it really depends how the team gel n performance with the New HC - Most of time it takes a good 2-3 yrs before u see results with a new staff BUT ALB does have the talent there this yr and also they do the the "right" HC in place so it is a perfect storm is possibly to make a good showing in year 1

From what I heard, there is all ready a different attitude in the players. A lot more excitement..

One game Max Prep showed AL Brown was home against West Rowan. The one against Mooresville was my mistake of having AL Brown at home.

8/18 ALB @ West Rowan
8/25 ALB vs NW Cabarrus
9/8 ALB @ South Rowan
9/29 ALB @ Cox Mill *
10/20 ALB @ Mooresville *
10/27 ALB vs Concord

Conference games*
This schedule is correct.

Now I’m hearing the West Rowan game is at Kannapolis. So who knows?

I’m thinking now it might HR winning it with Mooresville n Lake Norman battling for 2nd and 3rd place. AL Brown 4th. Cox Mill and West Cabarrus battling out for 5th n 6th spot. South Iredell at #7.

My current thinking…

1. HR
2. MV
3. ALB
4. LKN
5. Cox Mill
6. West Cab
7. South

HR will go undefeated in GM4 play. I think 2-3-4 end up in a 3 way tie… I’ve got MV over ALB, ALB over LKN, and LKN over MV in the H2H games.

I’m sticking with my original standings
1. HR
2. LN
3. Mooresville
4. AL Brown *Darkhorse*
5. Cox Mill
6. West Cab
7. South Iredell

Coach Hardin made two great hires he brought back two new coaches that used to be at the school. they were there with Bruce Harden and Ron Massey.

Word is Hardin is emphasizing discipline and conditioning big time. From what I seen and a few other guys at the practice tonight told me he’s spent more time with the JVs and better preparing them. Going to be a interesting season for sure!

Heard AL Brown beat East Rowan 14-3. Did anyone see this scrimmage. If so thoughts on both teams.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT