ADVERTISEMENT

AL Brown

Qb under threw several open receivers including interception,running game ok, defense decent,ER had a couple good players but remember this was a scrimmage

Reactions: 84k and Vik-Val 86
Word is Hardin is emphasizing discipline and conditioning big time. From what I seen and a few other guys at the practice tonight told me he’s spent more time with the JVs and better preparing them. Going to be a interesting season for sure!
Discipline is a good thing. Hopefully, the coach can emphasize some discipline on himself. He has done a decent job wherever he has been, but he has the demonstrated tendency to jump to another job every 2-3 years with the promise of being there long term to build up or take the program to another level. Maybe this is his dream job. Maybe another steppingstone. I wish the Wonders a lot of luck this year and going forward.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
Qb under threw several open receivers including interception,running game ok, defense decent,ER had a couple good players but remember this was a scrimmage
Hopefully with last year’s experience he will get better. That was his problem last year under throwing his receivers.

Discipline is a good thing. Hopefully, the coach can emphasize some discipline on himself. He has done a decent job wherever he has been, but he has the demonstrated tendency to jump to another job every 2-3 years with the promise of being there long term to build up or take the program to another level. Maybe this is his dream job. Maybe another steppingstone. I wish the Wonders a lot of luck this year and going forward.
I know his Brother moves a lot more then he does.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT