ADVERTISEMENT

Can Mooresville go 10-0

Vik-Val 86

May 20, 2020
I think it’s a possibility. They have the best defense in conference. How far has their offense come along. Big test coming up with Hickory Ridge this next Friday. I believe this game is winnable for Mooresville but anything can happen. Still good games ahead for Mooresville. They still would be facing good quality teams such as Providence, AL Brown and Lake Norman. Any thoughts.

Only the Football GODS know so Only time will tell but I would agree its a NO as I dont think the offense is still figuring its way and talent level compared to other isnt at the same level

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
After what I saw tonight. If Mooresville plays like they did 1st 3 quarters I believe they will go 10-0 in regular season. The last quarter was a big flonk on Mooresville part.

Last edited:
Mooresville was up 35-7 going in the 4th. Blowed big lead with costly mistakes and penalties. HR did 2 onside kicks and got the ball back both times. The last drive they were unable to score. If they did we would have seen OT. Huge comeback for Hickory Ridge but was short of pulling it out.

Last edited:
After what I seen so far I say Mooresville goes 10-0 in regular season. Could we see Mooresville take on Lake Norman last game of the regular season with both teams undefeated. It’s possible. But Lake Norman will have to contend with a tough Hickory Ridge team. Some interesting games yet to be seen.

Reactions: BlueDevil1996
After what I seen so far I say Mooresville goes 10-0 in regular season. Could we see Mooresville take on Lake Norman last game of the regular season with both teams undefeated. It’s possible. But Lake Norman will have to contend with a tough Hickory Ridge team. Some interesting games yet to be seen.
No.

Remember I said this team would go 9-1 or 10-0 and everyone laughed at me. Saying Mooresville doesn't have enough offense. Mooresville is that team under everyone's radar that could make a deep run

Imagine if both LN n MV being 9-0
going into that game. The 150 traffic, masses of cars trying to get to the game at LN. Brings back memories of 2014.

Reactions: Champ_24
I hope that LN does win it against HR. Make it more interesting with the Mooresville game.

Only time will tell. MV hold their destiny in their own hands - Hopefully we keep our D in check in late game as we had 2 games that shouldn’t been closed but end up being that way

we got players from injury and I like what he got overall just gotta keep the foot on the gas in the 4Q

Really? This post is actually, really broaching this impossibility. No, they won't go 10-0. It's Mooresville.

Really? This post is actually, really broaching this impossibility. No, they won't go 10-0. It's Mooresville.
Who is going to beat them? I don’t think Lake Norman will. I’ve seen LN play if Mooresville is as good as ppl say they are LN won’t beat them. And there is no one left on their schedule that will beat them.

I watched them play against Hickory Ridge. They are good and big on the line. Defense is stout. They ran at will against HR. What I’m watching for is if the RB from the Selma Burke middle hang around and play for Mooresville along with the young talent coming up. In couple years I think they are going to be team to watch for to run for a title.

Who is going to beat them? I don’t think Lake Norman will. I’ve seen LN play if Mooresville is as good as ppl say they are LN won’t beat them. And there is no one left on their schedule that will beat them.
Lake Norman. You forget how bad refs can be out there

Lake Norman doesn't have their own officials, so this is an odd statement. It'd be one thing if LKN hired their own crews to officiate games, but the crews are selected by the NCHSAA regional booking agent.
I know. Lol. Just never fails that we get the short end of the stick out there lol. Death. Taxes. Weird Calls that don’t go our way at LKN haha

Mooresville has arguably the best DB prospect in the state in AJ Graham. Their defense is very long and fluid and aggressive. Offense is finally finding their grove. Mooresville is a stout football team. I don't see the Lake Boys hanging with them this year

Mooresville wins big over South Iredell and Lake Norman wins big over Hickory Ridge 30-6. Both teams stay undefeated. Should it come down with both teams going 9-0 playing each other I could easily see a big crowd like 2014. Game will be played at Lake Norman. It will be a showdown.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Well it’s come down between Mooresville and Lake Norman. Both teams undefeated. Mooresville needs one more game to go 10-0. Next week Mooresville will be at Lake Norman for the big show down. It’s going to be huge. Big crowd at that. Will it be a crowd that will rival the 2014 game. We will see.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT