ADVERTISEMENT

#30 AL Brown at #3 Mooresville

Whoever wins this game will struggle big time with Mt Tabor! Who just won 48-26 over Davie Again! … Tabor is on fire.

Heck of a ball game. That was my worry, we left to much time on the clock when we scored with 1:40 to go in the game.

Reactions: OptionFreak
I figure this would be a closer game. AL Brown n Mooresville definitely has made this a rivalry game. Both teams come back even stronger next season.Congratulations to Mooresville for the win. Huge game next week sets up a big matchup with Mt Tabor

We just gave up to many 3 and long for first downs.

I will say this. The coach for AL Brown has got this team going in a right direction. With the talent coming up I think we will see this team come back stronger next year. We easily could see Mooresville n ALB battling for the conference.

holy crap did we play like absolute dog crap.

But also that had a LOT to do with how well AL Brown played particularly on defense.

Wonder fans should be proud of that team and coaching staff… Hardin has y’all going in the right direction. Welcome back.

As for the game.. we made clutch plays when needed but we could not sustain hardly anything. I expected a let down game post Lake Norman… always happens. But sheesh. Credit to our guys for clutching up with a season on the line.

Glad it’ll be warmer next week 😂

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
Also… this game was ALWAYS gonna be tough either way… despite the seeds… having literally just faced each other 2 weeks ago.

That’s back to back to back rivalry games… that ain’t an easy thing to do.

Finally we get someone new. Let’s see if we can go out there and shock the world, since we know y’all are gonna role with the Spartans

One last post, congrats to Mooresville that was one heck of a game. I want to pull for Mooresville but after the game walking out a lot of Mooresville fans were running their mouths like they just beat a heavy weight team. It did take ot to beat a 5 and 5 team that was seeded number 30. Let’s just remember at the end of the day it’s just a high school football game.

Reactions: Hon Dines
One last post, congrats to Mooresville that was one heck of a game. I want to pull for Mooresville but after the game walking out a lot of Mooresville fans were running their mouths like they just beat a heavy weight team. It did take ot to beat a 5 and 5 team that was seeded number 30. Let’s just remember at the end of the day it’s just a high school football game.
Glad to see the rivalry is back, Alive and well lol 😂

i recall similar incidents leaving Memorial Stadium back when my son played for Mooresville. we weren’t that good and barely lost to yall in the final seconds. as we were walking past some jack asses sitting up on their little deck behind the visitors side we’re talking major shit to everyone, even little kids. it’s all good though. i would also like to say that i’m impressed by what Hardin is doing over there with those kids. they looked real good last night and probably should’ve won. til next year brother!

Reactions: 84k and Ooooner
I do think some ALB folks are selling themselves short by calling your team “just a 5-5 team”… yes it was a slow start to the season but I’d argue that Coach Hardin and staff had those dudes playing their best ball coming down the stretch. I’d argue there’s as much individual talent on that team as anyone we’ve faced all season.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86 and 84k
I do think some ALB folks are selling themselves short by calling your team “just a 5-5 team”… yes it was a slow start to the season but I’d argue that Coach Hardin and staff had those dudes playing their best ball coming down the stretch. I’d argue there’s as much individual talent on that team as anyone we’ve faced all season.
And the good thing about it is there is a good nucleus of our team will be back next year on both side of the ball. Plus there was a lot of talent on the jv team. The future does look bright in K town.

I agree 84K. I seen their JV and they are talented. Those boys has the size. Plus having QB and RB coming back. I dare say ALB Will Mooresville will complete for conference title next year.

And the good thing about it is there is a good nucleus of our team will be back next year on both side of the ball. Plus there was a lot of talent on the jv team. The future does look bright in K town.
Gray was only a Junior right?

I agree 84K. I seen their JV and they are talented. Those boys has the size. Plus having QB and RB coming back. I dare say ALB Will Mooresville will complete for conference title next year.
To be fair I had them 3rd in my preseason ranks this year. I saw what they could be, but started slower than I thought. They would give a lot of good programs fits matching up with them.

Reactions: 84k and Vik-Val 86
i thought his game plan, as well as, his play calls/adjustments DURING the game were well done. i like to call that “the IT factor”. he has it.

i thought his game plan, as well as, his play calls/adjustments DURING the game were well done. i like to call that “the IT factor”. he has it.
It was a definite chess match. They did something, we would adjust, they would counter adjust. Anyone that doesn’t think Hardin is the right man for that job, is clinically insane lol.

Reactions: OptionFreak
It was a definite chess match. They did something, we would adjust, they would counter adjust. Anyone that doesn’t think Hardin is the right man for that job, is clinically insane lol.
I can tell you there is some clinically insane out there. Two weeks ago at the first game someone said we were better off with Newsome as the head coach.

Playoffs 100% count.
It may be a loosing record, but I think Hardin is in the process of turning the program back around to where it needs to be. I can tell you this from very reliable sources Harden walked into a mess that Newsome left that he needed to straighten out.

You could see a big difference between the first of the year and the end of the year how they were playing.

I was on the chain crew for 40 years! His dad Bruce was the best coach I saw while I was doing chains on making adjustments at half and during games! DNA for sure!
we used to run into each other from time to time. you know me as moonpie. it’s good to see you’re still getting along these days. thanks for all you do my brother.

Reactions: nepsy7
we used to run into each other from time to time. you know me as moonpie. it’s good to see you’re still getting along these days. thanks for all you do my brother.
yes sir moonpie! We go wwaayyy back my friend. Getting to old to climb them stairs at Joe Popp. Are you still filming?

Reactions: nepsy7
Thinking about AL Brown season. They had had 2 or 3 games that were winnable in the regular season. Lost to LN by 3 and lost to Hickory Ridge by 5. Had the lead on Cox Mill and gave it up for a loss. The season that went 5-5 in regulation season could have been 7-3 or possible 8-2. Then they just about beat Mooresville in the playoffs. They were close. Next year I think they will bounce back big.

Reactions: 84k and Hon Dines
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT