ADVERTISEMENT

Cramer at Crest, Round 1

Its Game Day. After talking to a coach and some friends close to the program, I think tonight's game could be much closer than the last meeting. Crest will have 3-5 kids playing in new positions. The Crest QB has to step up and lead his team. He has a tendency to panic in the pocket and bolt before pressure gets to him. We need him to trust his coaches, teammates and the plays called. Go Chargers

I would think a very close game and expect lots of fireworks after the gm if Crest loses.

Yes they have 100 yards and 2 goal post
No.lol....trust me when I say football in the county is safe from Pinnacle for some years. They have had some really good athletes transfer to Thomas Jefferson so they can play football. Definitely no football stadium.

Lol Hitman wont sleep Crest won...he’d rather see Crest lose than Shelby win

Hitman is probably trying to line up a moving truck for Lance after the struggles they had tonight with West Lincoln. That ballgame was definitely closer than the 27-8 final score would have you believe.

Hitman is probably trying to line up a moving truck for Lance after the struggles they had tonight with West Lincoln. That ballgame was definitely closer than the 27-8 final score would have you believe.

949603041415 —— go ahead and take Monday off with pay lol....Hitman can take your place but definitely can’t fill you shoes. <<<<<ha that’s what she said lol

949603041415 —— go ahead and take Monday off with pay lol....Hitman can take your place but definitely can’t fill you shoes. <<<<<ha that’s what she said lol
Speaking of moving trucks, is budget available next Saturday in case I am wrong?

Good win for the ponies let’s see if the coach keeps the offense open or go back Conservative and run run run

Your exactly right the score was really 27 to 26 but it was a win and the Lions will move onl.Also try and remember you beat Stuart Cramer last night not Mallard Creek.Congrats on the win and the Chargers will advance as well.

Your exactly right the score was really 27 to 26 but it was a win and the Lions will move onl.Also try and remember you beat Stuart Cramer last night not Mallard Creek.Congrats on the win and the Chargers will advance as well.

Thanks, but I'm not bragging at all. I'm just happy with the much needed adjustments by the coaching staff last night. In the playoffs it doesn't matter who you are facing no one is invincible. Just ask Pisgah. I know we are going to have to play a near perfect game to beat Huss next week.

LOL! Why? It’s only his second season and they are young.

I dont know what he was talking about with that comment.

But let me give a Burns fan a lesson you are not capable of knowing because you dont have a program at Burns you have a team every year, big difference.

At the sports levels where players move up and graduate, you know from where you was and the ages and skill levels "how far away you are".

This isnt a young Crest team most felt like last years team was about one year away, and that was with a ton of injuries.

Coach will be fine, but I will say this he made some huge adjustments from the KM game.

We will be a hand full for Huss next week you can count on that.

I dont know what he was talking about with that comment.

But let me give a Burns fan a lesson you are not capable of knowing because you dont have a program at Burns you have a team every year, big difference.

At the sports levels where players move up and graduate, you know from where you was and the ages and skill levels "how far away you are".

This isnt a young Crest team most felt like last years team was about one year away, and that was with a ton of injuries.

Coach will be fine, but I will say this he made some huge adjustments from the KM game.

We will be a hand full for Huss next week you can count on that.
Let me give a Crest fan a lesson that has been a dumb ass since the beginning. It was sarcasm! Look on the other threads. I predicted Crest and Catholic in Rd 3. Why you may ask? Crest turns it on come playoff time. They over achieve if they are down. It is what it is whether I like it or not. Exactly as I predicted, Huss came in and took Burns light. Burns gave them one hell of a fight. Burns hurt Burns last night way worse than Huss did. Huss was exposed. Crest will see the film and it will be on. Crest will win Friday. You heard it here first!! The moving truck comment was because a few weeks ago people were calling for his head. He adjusted and the fans love him. High school football baby!
Some call me a space cowboy. Some call me the gangster of love.

Reactions: Crest9496
Let me give a Crest fan a lesson that has been a dumb ass since the beginning. It was sarcasm! Look on the other threads. I predicted Crest and Catholic in Rd 3. Why you may ask? Crest turns it on come playoff time. They over achieve if they are down. It is what it is whether I like it or not. Exactly as I predicted, Huss came in and took Burns light. Burns gave them one hell of a fight. Burns hurt Burns last night way worse than Huss did. Huss was exposed. Crest will see the film and it will be on. Crest will win Friday. You heard it here first!! The moving truck comment was because a few weeks ago people were calling for his head. He adjusted and the fans love him. High school football baby!
Some call me a space cowboy. Some call me the gangster of love.
No one was calling for his head. Hitman was but he doesn’t count. You embellished there space cowboy.

No one was calling for his head. Hitman was but he doesn’t count. You embellished there space cowboy.
You mean the entire charger fan base is on here? I wasn’t speaking for the posters. Crest fans were calling for his head after the KM game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT