ADVERTISEMENT

3A West 4th Round of Playoffs

shutdownD24

Sep 6, 2014
My team is out but it is still a great time of year for me as a fan. All of the matchups have some intrigue to them and I am starting to see a pattern. The pattern is really good quarterback play overall. All four quarterbacks left in 3A west have their own distinct style of play that makes them effective. All four have insane qbr’s. I believe the lowest qb rating out of the four is in the mid 130’s which is a crazy stat. I think that best out of the four left in my opinion is Stober from Hickory. Stober’s accuracy is uncanny even when throwing on the run. WH’s qb completes 75% of his passes but it’s mostly off play action, Crest and Dudley’s qb’s are over 3,000 yards passing for season, but the Hickory qb is a step above. Unfortunately I do not believe Hickory has the defense to back him up. Please appreciate these guys talent because I can’t remember a Western 3A Region final four with the qb talent we are seeing right now.

So I have seen 3 of the 4 QB’s that’s still playing and they are electric…. But different. Granted I have watched Tater play more than any of the others but the Hickory QB really stands out. But West’s QB was great also.
Man…. while typing this it’s hard for me to choose who I would pick to lead my team ( if I had a team and could pick 1 QB 😂)
As football fans we are truly blessed to have outstanding football played right in our backyards every Friday night of the fall.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT