ADVERTISEMENT

Cramer at Crest, Round 1

Slipping and sliding...this will be a trench war...holding on to that little brown greased pig will be the first order of business for all the teams playing friday nite...going with the Ponies 28-21..

Hitman still can’t get over the Burns Bulldogs shocking his Lions. He was lobbying for the Wing T and Chris Norman after Crest dominated Shelby, the same way he did when Lance took over as HC right before winning multiple championships. I thought he had retired as a long time Shelby fan threatening to never go to another game during Lance’s first couple yrs. Surely Hitman wouldn’t be a front running bandwagon fan and bail out during the bad times.

BTW - SC beating Crest would be a mild upset but it could happen....not a shocker

Your pretty funny, you know that?

I'm not sure what that long rant about whether I am loyal Shelby fan has to do with Cramer upsetting your Chargers?

This I do know, if y'all do loose to Cramer and I hope you do. I can't wait to see the reaction and the fallout that will take place. Lets just say the moving truck will be loaded that morning and placed with a sign on the back saying "Go back to 1A!!!!"

The reason they will come unglued is because y'all had 17 returning starters back from last year's team. I will keep mentioning this because I know it drives some of your fan base that much further insane.

Enjoy your win over Shelby, because in reality that's all that really matters. Right?? Good luck Friday, Go Chargers!

Reactions: DaBombDropper1

I'm not sure what that long rant about whether I am loyal Shelby fan has to do with Cramer upsetting your Chargers?

This I do know, if y'all do loose to Cramer and I hope you do. I can't wait to see the reaction and the fallout that will take place. Lets just say the moving truck will be loaded that morning and placed with a sign on the back saying "Go back to 1A!!!!"

The reason they will come unglued is because y'all had 17 returning starters back from last year's team. I will keep mentioning this because I know it drives some of your fan base that much further insane.

Enjoy your win over Shelby, because in reality that's all that really matters. Right?? Good luck Friday, Go Chargers!
Serious prediction hitman or just getting a rise out of the crest fans?

Yes sir! We are friends! If I had a Facebook, I would add you first!

Reactions: HitmanT
Hitman still can’t get over the Burns Bulldogs shocking his Lions. He was lobbying for the Wing T and Chris Norman after Crest dominated Shelby, the same way he did when Lance took over as HC right before winning multiple championships. I thought he had retired as a long time Shelby fan threatening to never go to another game during Lance’s first couple yrs. Surely Hitman wouldn’t be a front running bandwagon fan and bail out during the bad times.

BTW - SC beating Crest would be a mild upset but it could happen....not a shocker

9496, I think you hit the nail on the head with this one. Hitman likes to say our fan base comes unglued when we lose, but he was the one saying he was ready for Ware and Emery to move on earlier this year, even after 4 state titles. Nothing more than your typical fair weather fan. When he says he knows how our fans are and what their reaction will be maybe that's just him saying what his reaction would be if he were in our shoes. Hypocritical.

Reactions: Crest9496
9496, I think you hit the nail on the head with this one. Hitman likes to say our fan base comes unglued when we lose, but he was the one saying he was ready for Ware and Emery to move on earlier this year, even after 4 state titles. Nothing more than your typical fair weather fan. When he says he knows how our fans are and what their reaction will be maybe that's just him saying what his reaction would be if he were in our shoes. Hypocritical.

It seems like every fan base is like that these days. It baffles me the things I read or hear. How clueless some fans truly are on how coaching actually works. Almost all fan bases are like this...minus Monroe, they win a state title with almost nobody in attendace

Hey rookie, you need to finish folding T-shirts and while your at it go to the dumpster and throw away those Big South Conference Champion sweatshirts that were printed at the beginning of the season.

Hey rookie, you need to finish folding T-shirts and while your at it go to the dumpster and throw away those Big South Conference Champion sweatshirts that were printed at the beginning of the season.

Your spirits have been way up since earlier this season. Did Lance come and put his arm around you and bring you down on the practice field so you can enjoy the loud music and chest bumping that you complained so much about after that 1-3 start?

BTW, since you probably still have your pajamas on go back to bed and let us working folks provide for you.

LOL! You come unglued at the first sign of trouble. Go back to the Burns thread and read that crap you posted. Now you're all in again. You work harder than an ugly prostitute, trying to clown , there is no need for all that hard work, you're the finest clown I know. You know you do it too. You're on and off the wagon more than ned the wino.

LOL! You come unglued at the first sign of trouble. Go back to the Burns thread and read that crap you posted. Now you're all in again. You work harder than an ugly prostitute, trying to clown , there is no need for all that hard work, you're the finest clown I know. You know you do it too. You're on and off the wagon more than ned the wino.

Spot on

^ Mission accomplished, drew out the old dog. We haven’t been at keyboard war in a long time. That was pretty good. No it wasn’t! It was hilarious!

Some good playoff matchups with the posters today. I like it.
It’s nothing. I guarantee you one of the posters that got butt hurt sent Rulz a text asking for help. No way in hell he just happened to escape the nursing home at the exact time Hitman was making them his bitch.

It’s nothing. I guarantee you one of the posters that got butt hurt sent Rulz a text asking for help. No way in hell he just happened to escape the nursing home at the exact time Hitman was making them his bitch.
I'm old but, not that old bro. I was just reading and saw my old NCPREPS friend HITMAN was on the sauce , and thought it was the perfect time to call him a clown again. Nobody sent me a text message either, I'm a lone wolf, I was threatened a few years ago by certain members of a not so secret Crest society, and told if I showed up at a certain place, that would be it. I showed up just because, I'm like that, and not a peep. So, I go it alone, they all know my real name on here, no hiding, nor do I need too. Some of these cats take this crap way to seriously.

Glad you think I'm funny...wow what a great compliment coming from you. Thanks!

Are you talking about the same rental truck you had lined up for Lance a few yrs back after you threatened to stop going to the Shelby gms or the one you put a deposit on after starting 1-3 this yr....and the sign you ordered for it that said "Hitman T's Truck moving Ware out - Time to bring the Wing T Back with Jim or Chris".

Is there some kind of guarantee that returning 17 starters means you go undefeated...and yeah it does drive the fan base crazy because Crest will always expect to win and rightfully so, kind of like 949603041415 said when you were ready to can Ware and Emory after the 1-3 start this yr....boy that's being loyal.

And yes, we'll enjoy our win over Shelby, but it's not like when Shelby beats Crest for the Super Bowl. I agree many years ago beating Shelby was all that mattered and we've done a pretty good job of it since 1980....I've been a long time over that and finally started respecting your top tier program. You know we've won a few 4A ships and plenty others in the past and it helps a fan move on from all the envy and hate toward another team or rivalry. Matter of fact I don't lose a wink of sleep after losing to Shelby....couldn't say that a few yrs back. And don't tell us good luck after saying you hope we lose...that's a hypocritical unorthodox thought to share.

In the meantime, we'll put the sign on hold - 949603041415 was ready to make it, but said to hold off after Shelby beat KM. He said you'd have your bumper back on your nose and once again be a loyal Shelby fan following Ware/Emory up the gas hole...well until next year. BTW, he deserves a raise on that one...good call. He also made the call to NOT print the Conference Champs shirts just because Crest beat a struggling Shelby team earlier this yr. Dem...that's dude's good....save some $$$$.

Have a nice day Hitman.... you and dabombdropper need to get a room together over on the 2A board I think he needs some help feeding his starving dogs.

Hey Hitman, I think DaBombDropper1 wants to make out with you.
That is officially the dumbest come back you could have ever posted. You have shown me and the entire viewing audience that birth control failure is still an issue. At no point did I even half laugh, diet laugh or even smirk. You ever wipe you Crest after going number two? You keep wiping and it keeps coming. Then it slowly starts to burn. You walk out of the bathroom feeling confident and suddenly you think, damn that’s going to itch later. You sir, are that itch.

That is officially the dumbest come back you could have ever posted. You have shown me and the entire viewing audience that birth control failure is still an issue. At no point did I even half laugh, diet laugh or even smirk. You ever wipe you Crest after going number two? You keep wiping and it keeps coming. Then it slowly starts to burn. You walk out of the bathroom feeling confident and suddenly you think, damn that’s going to itch later. You sir, are that itch.

Lay your weary head to rest........don't you cry no more.... de de de dun dun da dee de de dun duh

you're a wanna be Rulz...not in his class but you'd be 4th runner-up
By saying that or even comparing it shows I’m doing my job. You don’t like me and I like that. I am in a class of my own. Class is dismissed when I say it is. Speaking of wanna be, Shelby ring a bell?

Reactions: The_Rev921
By saying that or even comparing it shows I’m doing my job. You don’t like me and I like that. I am in a class of my own. Class is dismissed when I say it is. Speaking of wanna be, Shelby ring a bell?

Speaking of wanna bee does Chase ring your bell

We understand that the days of Burns dropping bombs are over and you have to find something else to do with your free time. Of course my comment went way over your head. You don't impress anyone on here. We all know you're a clown. I just thought it was funny how you've leeched on to Hitman lately...it's kind of sad actually. I know several posters on here live rent free inside that head of yours by the way you get so torn up when they come at you. Don't worry bro, the rest of us leave it all on here and don't think twice about it afterwards. Maybe one day you will find that special someone who can tolerate you....maybe it could even be Hitman!

We understand that the days of Burns dropping bombs are over and you have to find something else to do with your free time. Of course my comment went way over your head. You don't impress anyone on here. We all know you're a clown. I just thought it was funny how you've leeched on to Hitman lately...it's kind of sad actually. I know several posters on here live rent free inside that head of yours by the way you get so torn up when they come at you. Don't worry bro, the rest of us leave it all on here and don't think twice about it afterwards. Maybe one day you will find that special someone who can tolerate you....maybe it could even be Hitman!
You leave it on here and don’t think twice? Posters live in MY head? Look who just typed a damn book because of a nobody. Lmfao! I’m still winning with you puppets.

Except that most of those don't count because they weren't state championships
No titles were state titles back in those days, cause there were two divisions, you can name them what you want but there was still two divisions. Oh by the way your jack asses were in the same one we were. We won some you didn't and after it all became one division we've still won more. So put that up your bung hole and blow it up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT