ADVERTISEMENT

Cramer at Crest, Round 1

You keep wiping and it keeps coming. Then it slowly starts to burn. You walk out of the bathroom feeling confident and suddenly you think, damn that’s going to itch later.
Let me get this straight ??? Dropper takes a dump...Don't wipe good... Then a bunch of dingleberry's from shelby show up. So this is how Crest haters are made .

You keep wiping and it keeps coming. Then it slowly starts to burn. You walk out of the bathroom feeling confident and suddenly you think, damn that’s going to itch later.
Let me get this straight ??? Dropper takes a dump...Don't wipe good... Then a bunch of dingleberry's from shelby show up. So this is how Crest haters are made .

lol

Awww look who came to the potty. I mean party. I don’t hate Crest. Absolutely no way in hell I would ever say I really deep down hate Crest. That implies that I hate the kids and coaches. It’s the fans that have a special place in my heart. The fans that say I’m nothing but keep typing. The same fans that I piss off. Yes I do, don’t lie. They in reality are jealous of my good looks, my large feet and my swag. You know, nothing new. Damn I love me some me!!

Got any players lookin for a better future ? Crest offers a little more than cow judging and stop light polishing.
Hell no, they saw what you are doing with what you have right now with all that talent and decided to judge cow turds. Ever wonder why kids are going to Shelby? One more Trump banner and it’s a done deal.

Reactions: Lawn12Dog
Predicting who wins has nothing to do with being a fan. My feelings toward the Crest players and coaches has nothing to do with the Crest fans like yourself.
Well I have certainly been called way worse. With that being said Go Dogs !

Well I have certainly been called way worse. With that being said Go Dogs !

Lol 12dog I thought the same thing....I honestly think the dadropper is a closet Shelby fan or a Shelby fan incognito. He sure gets in bed with Shelby fans lol and some of em love him....well a couple or TWO. Every time he post something about Crest, a couple of the Shelby fans have a prematue ejacuation. I think this helps the droppers erectile dysfunction and feeds his narcissism. Sho ain’t the REAL dropper that dropped bombs on Shelby a few yrs ago....they hated him. If he really cared about Burns, he’d channel his energy toward helping their program instead of being obsessed with what happens at Crest. Dadropper just might be a Shelby narcissist living in his own world. After all 12dog, when it’s all said and done, if he is a true Burns fan, he’d know you in a heartbeat, 99% of Burns do. In the meantime, we’ll keep telling him it’s raining when the B-DOGS are pissing on his leg. It’s ok....he’s fun, entertaining and a legend in his own mind. And I’m pretty sure he’s the oxymoron Hitman Ts secret admirer and there’s one more lover involved as well...TBD later. Job well done - dropper....I think I love you...blush :p can we go out.

Last edited:
Lol 12dog I thought the same thing....I honestly think the dadropper is a closet Shelby fan or a Shelby fan incognito. He sure gets in bed with Shelby fans lol and some of em love him....well a couple or TWO. Every time he post something about Crest, a couple of the Shelby fans have a prematue ejacuation. I think this helps the droppers erectional dysfunction and feeds his narcissism. Sho ain’t the REAL dropper that dropped bombs on Shelby a few yrs ago....they hated him. If he really cared about Burns, he’d channel his energy toward helping their program instead of being obsessed with what happens at Crest. Dadropper just might be a Shelby narcissistic living in his own world. After all 12dog, when it’s all said and done, if he is a true Burns fan, he’d know you in a heartbeat, 99% of Burns do. In the meantime, we’ll keep telling him it’s raining when the B-DOGS are pissing on his leg. It’s ok....he’s fun, entertaining and a legend in his own mind. And I’m pretty sure he’s the oxymoron Hitman Ts secret admirer and there’s one more lover involved as well...TBD later. Job well done - dropper....I think I love you...blush :p can we go out.[/Q
Lol,what are you doing up at 3:55.You need to relax and get some rest today.

Reactions: DaBombDropper1
Not to change the subject but would anybody like to have 5 tickets to the UNC vs WCU in Chapel Hill tomorrow?

Reactions: HitmanT
Lol 12dog I thought the same thing....I honestly think the dadropper is a closet Shelby fan or a Shelby fan incognito. He sure gets in bed with Shelby fans lol and some of em love him....well a couple or TWO. Every time he post something about Crest, a couple of the Shelby fans have a prematue ejacuation. I think this helps the droppers erectile dysfunction and feeds his narcissism. Sho ain’t the REAL dropper that dropped bombs on Shelby a few yrs ago....they hated him. If he really cared about Burns, he’d channel his energy toward helping their program instead of being obsessed with what happens at Crest. Dadropper just might be a Shelby narcissist living in his own world. After all 12dog, when it’s all said and done, if he is a true Burns fan, he’d know you in a heartbeat, 99% of Burns do. In the meantime, we’ll keep telling him it’s raining when the B-DOGS are pissing on his leg. It’s ok....he’s fun, entertaining and a legend in his own mind. And I’m pretty sure he’s the oxymoron Hitman Ts secret admirer and there’s one more lover involved as well...TBD later. Job well done - dropper....I think I love you...blush :p can we go out.
You ice the aching back at 4 am and I am the first thing you thought of? My gaydar hit an all time high. Talk about being the pivot man in a circle jerk. Wow! Once again, dabombdropper has created life on here and I’m getting paragraphs, love letters, and being accused of being a Shelby fan. I gave Shell town hell many times but as of late and the intel I have received has put my sights on you guys. I live north of northern Cleveland County now days. I run down there on game days then back up the mountain I go. I have to hurry to beat the paparazzi. I’ve gotten pretty fast in my older age. Back in the old days I could run so fast I could see my back.

Not to change the subject but would anybody like to have 5 tickets to the UNC vs WCU in Chapel Hill tomorrow?
Watching Fedora Coach makes my eyes peel lmbo... But I hope someone takes you up on that offer!!

Lol......well no doubt about it I got some ties to the green and gold....grew up beside the ole mozbur gym and most days was in there with Dave crow and the nanney boys just trying to grab a rebound or two. Now I can throw a rock and hit burns middle. Married a lawndale girl but we all make mistakes in life....:) As for HS ft im a burns and Devine fan as I got to know him well and see things looking up for the Dogs very soon. DBD he is a trip for sure and hopefully like the rest of us dont take this too seriously. I must say this is the most entertaining thread I have seen in a long time. I will have 3 games going on ktc and best of luck to all.

Lol......well no doubt about it I got some ties to the green and gold....grew up beside the ole mozbur gym and most days was in there with Dave crow and the nanney boys just trying to grab a rebound or two. Now I can throw a rock and hit burns middle. Married a lawndale girl but we all make mistakes in life....:) As for HS ft im a burns and Devine fan as I got to know him well and see things looking up for the Dogs very soon. DBD he is a trip for sure and hopefully like the rest of us dont take this too seriously. I must say this is the most entertaining thread I have seen in a long time. I will have 3 games going on ktc and best of luck to all.
We used to wear that gym out LD. There was some great basketball played in that old place.

Old school thread. Hope all is well with you man. Ya'll got it turned around over there, I'd wish the Lions luck but I wouldn't mean it. :p
Lol. I wouldn’t feel right if you did wish us luck. We are playing better but by no means are we unbeatable. Hope your doing good as well Rulz.

Reactions: Crest9496
Old school thread. Hope all is well with you man. Ya'll got it turned around over there, I'd wish the Lions luck but I wouldn't mean it. :p
Old school was the goal and by gosh it sure did happen. You’re all welcome and when you need my sexy ass I will be right here to address your needs.

You ice the aching back at 4 am and I am the first thing you thought of? My gaydar hit an all time high. Talk about being the pivot man in a circle jerk. Wow! Once again, dabombdropper has created life on here and I’m getting paragraphs, love letters, and being accused of being a Shelby fan. I gave Shell town hell many times but as of late and the intel I have received has put my sights on you guys. I live north of northern Cleveland County now days. I run down there on game days then back up the mountain I go. I have to hurry to beat the paparazzi. I’ve gotten pretty fast in my older age. Back in the old days I could run so fast I could see my back.

Dropper my bad, I was not thinking clearly with my aching pain and the meds had me a little jacked up and weary in the middle of the night. Hate to disappoint you, but you were second on my thought process....Hitman T was first, but I do love you more. I hope you're not hurt too bad.

Reactions: DaBombDropper1
Dropper my bad, I was not thinking clearly with my aching pain and the meds had me a little jacked up and weary in the middle of the night. Hate to disappoint you, but you were second on my thought process....Hitman T was first, but I do love you more. I hope you're not hurt too bad.
Hurt a little but with time it will heal. Pain is temporary.

I have been on your mind since I put that post on the Crest, KM thread impersonating you. That was about two weeks ago?? You must have a little passive aggressive in you? Stuff and Stuff and then bam! Probably best to vent when you first feel the urge, that way you can save on that ticker and that back.

Btw Go Chargers...............(sarcastic) since you didn't get it the first time.

I have been on your mind since I put that post on the Crest, KM thread impersonating you. That was about two weeks ago?? You must have a little passive aggressive in you? Stuff and Stuff and then bam! Probably best to vent when you first feel the urge, that way you can save on that ticker and that back.

Btw Go Chargers...............(sarcastic) since you didn't get it the first time.

^^^^^^^ herp derp

Burns has around 60 more students than Shelby. I could see Burns dropping to 2A and just destroying 2a competition just as Shelby and South Point do!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT