ADVERTISEMENT

CONGRATULATIONS EAST. GASTON

Just like KM and Crest will be the only competition South Point faces. The rest of your conference is garbage, period, just as ours is. East Gaston is 2-0 vs your conference, Burns 1-0.

Last edited:
Reactions: SPRaiders78
Hey LA I didn’t mean what I said as a cut to you guys. Your conference is as weak as Gaston County..And you are correct. KM and C should be the only stiff competition SP will face. If SP doesn’t grow up quickly, neither of those games will end well for The Red Raiders. SP did not look very good against Hibriten Friday night. I was surprised the offense didn’t show better. I was also surprised that the defense held them to 1 score. A long way to go.

Reactions: Lion Attack
tissue soft schedule, in and out of conference
And Burns isn't 1 and 0 against our conference. They're 1 and 2

SheLLLBy is 0 and 2

And if East Gaston wants some they can get some. They down there messing with them Roody Poo's.

Lastly, any of those 8 teams you pull for can come get some too... What in the hell are you posting at 4am for Chop?

SheLLLBy is 0 and 2

And if East Gaston wants some they can get some. They down there messing with them Roody Poo's.

Lastly, any of those 8 teams you pull for can come get some too... What in the hell are you posting at 4am for Chop?

I had to fulfill my punch the pony duties

SheLLLBy is 0 and 2

"Our conference isn't that bad if you just ignore some of the losses."

Mighty East Gaston is 4-0 after all. All it took was dropping annual game against South Point and replacing them with whatever is Corvian Community School.

Mighty East Gaston is 4-0 after all. All it took was dropping annual game against South Point and replacing them with whatever is Corvian Community School.
WORD

They still beat the brakes of three of your conference mates, though, and I’m not so sure South Point would beat them. It would be a great game.

Last edited:
They still beat the brakes of three of your conference mates, though, and I’m not so sure South Point would beat them. It would be a great game.
Congratulations on that accomplishment. Your absolute joke of a conference's third best team won some games. And we'll never be sure of what would happen with them and South Point because they decided to play the homeschoolers instead. Or maybe that team added to your conference now. They'd certainly fit in.

Congratulations on that accomplishment. Your absolute joke of a conference's third best team won some games. And we'll never be sure of what would happen with them and South Point because they decided to play the homeschoolers instead. Or maybe that team added to your conference now. They'd certainly fit in.
South Point was South Pointless before going back to 3A, consistent second round exits in 2A.
Stuart Creamer, Haunted Huss, TrashBrook, Forest Vacant, and North Gas station…. Wow, what a treacherous conference that is, a real murderers row. Your absolute joke of a conference isn’t much better. “Tissue soft schedule, in and out of conference”.

• Haha
Reactions: Chopper747
It will be very interesting to see how the conferences are realigned with the new classification system? It's probably been discussed and I've forgotten it already, but will there be mixed conferences again? Is that next year? Or the year after?

I pull for Shelby Crest when they’re not playing Shelby, but you guys are getting a little bigheaded, considering you haven’t done much of anything on the field in almost a decade now. Your posters on this site have been better during that time frame.

Lmao he went with nicknames to make a point. No need for funny names when you have powder puff squads like Bessemer City and Cherryville in the conference. That is the joke.

South Point was South Pointless before going back to 3A, consistent second round exits in 2A.
Stuart Creamer, Haunted Huss, TrashBrook, Forest Vacant, and North Gas station…. Wow, what a treacherous conference that is, a real murderers row. Your absolute joke of a conference isn’t much better. “Tissue soft schedule, in and out of conference”.
You speak of the time when a new HC, coordinators and staff were finding their footing and most importantly doing it with a less talented group of players in 2018-20. By year 4 ..... what happened in that Shelby game again? It is pretty easy to see it would've been the same result the last two seasons if we would've played.

Backing a conf. member that refused to play SP anymore is weak. A Shameful move that should be addressed by all for what it is - weak and disgraceful.
Instead of that, we saw an anti-SP gazette article being written about EG football. Laughable.

You speak of the time when a new HC, coordinators and staff were finding their footing and most importantly doing it with a less talented group of players in 2018-20. By year 4 ..... what happened in that Shelby game again? It is pretty easy to see it would've been the same result the last two seasons if we would've played.

Backing a conf. member that refused to play SP anymore is weak. A Shameful move that should be addressed by all for what it is - weak and disgraceful.
Instead of that, we saw an anti-SP gazette article being written about EG football. Laughable.
You and I had this convo before. 2021 Shelby would have blown South Point off the field. Keep telling yourself that. Shelby is also the 2016 3a State Champs, in addition to being 2AA State Champs. Shelby thrashed the Red Raiders 24-0. That’s obviously pre 2018. Whipped SP in 2015, too.💪🏾

Last edited:
It will be very interesting to see how the conferences are realigned with the new classification system? It's probably been discussed and I've forgotten it already, but will there be mixed conferences again? Is that next year? Or the year after?
I think it will be a similar to the SC model where you have regions instead of conferences.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT