ADVERTISEMENT

#8 Shelby (12-2) at #2 Hibriten (14-0)

Who wins?

• Shelby

Votes: 85 63.4%
  • Hibriten

Votes: 49 36.6%

• Total voters
I work amongst Shelby, Crest and Burns fans and I hear it all day long. Hell, all the crest and Burns fans at work are pulling for Hibriten

I can tell your butthurt feelings about Shelby are shining through rather clearly.

Will you be pumping up North Davidson or East Duplin next week if Shelby wins?

Last edited:
Just found this
Picture of 2 cents
Defending his love for
SHELBY
latest

Reactions: patsfball
Just found this
Picture of 2 cents
Defending his love for
SHELBY
latest
You have a lot of nerve, you’ve posted more than any Hibriten poster. This thing you have for Shelby seems personal, and I bet I know why. No way I’d go to bat for any of our fellow county schools, they’re our rivals.

Reactions: my_2cents
You have a lot of nerve, you’ve posted more than any Hibriten poster. This thing you have for Shelby seems personal, and I bet I know why. No way I’d go to bat for any of our fellow county schools, they’re our rivals.
If you can't take a little banter, you don't need to be on here! That's part of the game dude

I can take it, but you’re over the top for someone who claims to not even like Hibriten

Just wait, next week he will be the biggest N. Davidson or East Duplin "fan" on here.

I bet he has hard time at work every Monday (and every Friday night at home) lol.

Reactions: Lion Attack
Even though I can bulls### with you guys, take it as you will because when you remove the bulls### , I respect both schools, especially the success Shelby has achieved. I may pull some punches but that's only in good fun while actually I desire a well played injury free game and may the best team win!

Last edited:
Just wait, next week he will be the biggest N. Davidson or East Duplin "fan" on here.

I bet he has hard time at work every Monday (and every Friday night at home) lol.

And you, 2 cents,
The real truth about
You actually being
A Shelby fano_O
images

You see what I'm saying, I try to be social and you stir the pot. Sorry I pissed in your weaties and exposed you!

lol, exposed what? That you are obsessed with seeing Shelby lose? Yeah, you have exposed that.

If you mean your desperate posts about me being a Shelby fan, I already told you I'm not a Shelby fan. If you can't accept that, so be it. Keep looking foolish.

ofikg.jpg
lol, exposed what? That you are obsessed with seeing Shelby lose? Yeah, you have exposed that.

If you mean your desperate posts about me being a Shelby fan, I already told you I'm not a Shelby fan. If you can't accept that, so be it. Keep looking foolish.

Lenoir has a clash on Friday evening.... annual Christmas parade starts at 6pm.

Even Santa Claus will have a hard time keeping Caldwell County residents away from Jeff Storie stadium

That 1st hit is hilarious. Dax is definitely a beast as well as the other 2 linebackers.
I was at that game last year against ER. Man that's one of the best hits I ever seen. It was like they told Dax the play before they even ran it and MY GOD it was brutal AF.

Reactions: beamer24
18+ yards a carry for the season is ridiculous. He might be one of those guys you can't stop, just hope to slow him down some. He'll take some hits for sure on Friday. We'll test his toughness, but I expect him to get his, too. Maybe we can shut down everything else and keep him from beating us. Should be OK.

Reactions: blkgolddynasty
I am still trying to wrap my head around this 20 yards per carry....

Loos like you guys average about 40 points a game. Give it to the guy 5 times from your own 1 and he scores. No series can last more than 5 plays. If you average 40 plays a game (on the low end), thats 8 touchdowns or 56 points. Probably run more like 55-60 plays a game. Why is Hibriten not scoring in the 70s? Running clock? Also, I am guessing your punter has never punted one time?

He has around 100 carries on the year. He breaks alot of long runs and he doesn't get the ball every play which accounts for the high average.

I watched Pollard from South Caldwell run for 300 yds in the 1st half and he was so wore out he couldn't do anything in the 2nd half.
There's a fine line between not riding your big horse enough and overuse.

Reactions: patsfball
Hibriten is undefeated. Whatever they are doing is working. I watched a bunch of his highlights last night. He's for real, and only a junior. Surprised he hasn't gotten big-time offers yet. Shelby fans should look him up. He's fun to watch. Reminds me a lot of Jayden Borders in the way he runs. He has about a 10-15 yard burst that is like lightening.

I am still trying to wrap my head around this 20 yards per carry....

Loos like you guys average about 40 points a game. Give it to the guy 5 times from your own 1 and he scores. No series can last more than 5 plays. If you average 40 plays a game (on the low end), thats 8 touchdowns or 56 points. Probably run more like 55-60 plays a game. Why is Hibriten not scoring in the 70s? Running clock? Also, I am guessing your punter has never punted one time?
they spread the carries out over 6 players for the most part on offense.. We also have had the running clock in a handful of game this year where he only touched the ball 5-7 times a game then.... Actually we have punted some in the last few weeks!!! LOL

Reactions: beamer24
2017 Gee Witherspoon Statistics

Total Rushing Yards
Average Rushing Yards 18.4
Carries 101
Rushing Yards Per Game 132.9
Rushing TDs 35
Total TDs 40

Lenoir has a clash on Friday evening.... annual Christmas parade starts at 6pm.

Even Santa Claus will have a hard time keeping Caldwell County residents away from Jeff Storie stadium

That's the craziest part of this whole deal!! The city would not change the time of the parade at all, they don't seem to be very supportive toward these kids, and that's not right. I know where ill be and if we are lucky maybe we get a santa visit Friday night? BOOOO CITY OF LENOIR

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT