ADVERTISEMENT

2A Eastern Finals: Clinton @ SWO

All jokes aside this is going to be a great game I think if we play our game we will win...control the line of scrimmage Skinner and Howard breaking off big runs taking care of the ball.....on defense big boys in the middle getting penetration causing turnovers and getting 11 guys to the ball like we been doing all year...And SWO4-life seems you're determined to have the underdog label honestly idk why SWO is defending Eastern Champs and this is your 3rd Eastern title game in a row with a hall of fame coach and your at home maybe its just your own insecurity about the team I guess.WHO CARES about simmons ratings??? football is played on the field not on a computer crunching numbers and analyzing schedules....this is not the BCS....If you wanna talk about Simmons Ratings please feel free to start a thread....Hope the team comes to practice tomorrow hungry and focus we came a long way

Ninja just want to let you know so you won't be disappointed, Clinton is much much better than FarmVille. If anyone's comparins scores with the FarmVille and Clinton game with East Bladen theyre making a mistake. Clinton could have easily so that overtime loss and the Horses improved greatly since then and they were t bad then! . Clinton and SWO will not have played any team tougher than one another in fact that's not even close. Just wanted to warn you if you're looking for a game like the FarmVille game I'd like to take those points and we'll let someone hold the money!

Horsefly I truly mean it .. u guys an Farmville are built the same both team have huge linemen run 3 rbs that are phyical an athletic .. their linebacker is ayong in the shrinebowl I am sure you will say yours are better lmao ....both qb can pass n run .... u barley lost east bladen .. they bareky beatem they played top ranked 2aa washington to 14 -13 .....both of u guys havent done anything in yrs in playoffs .... with that being said are speed will be the difference .... go to jdnews.com an let their coach explain it ... I seen your you tube highlights vs edenton an e. Randolph .. you have no where any where near the speed we got .. but u will find I am calling 35 -21 but if its 48 - 12 dont be shocked not bragging but like I said u cant prove your better than Farmville

Ninja, had a response and decided you're not worth it. Your credibility isn't worth arguing. Actually it would take away from the game for me. Instead I'd rather just chat with the old ECC posters I ve known for years and I've always found them most hospitable.

This post was edited on 11/30 10:53 PM by Wizard of the East

Lmao .. so e randolph an ednenton are better than farmville DUDE ... JUS WAIT FOR YOUR BUDDY TO HIS PREDICITION OUT LMAO this dude said clinton could shut out farmville who drop 40 on east bladen .. but 18 an 21 points got dropped on them by the first 2 rd oppients WOW DUDE ........ WOW ... BRING SOME OF THAT SHIZ ROLLED UP WHEM U GET TO JACKSONVILLE I NEED TO BE ON YOUR LEVEL HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ninja, my last response to you. Now you're giving credibility to the seeding? Just remember what I said, it does make a difference on who you play. You'll see. Teams usually don't get to the region championship without being really really good. You try to have a good time anyway.
This post was edited on 11/30 11:05 PM by Wizard of the East

Mark it down folks 35-21 or 48-12......lol wow im done posting till Friday
This post was edited on 11/30 11:05 PM by Darkhorse#34

Ninja are you nuts? Im picking Clinton of course but not just because Im a fan. I simply believe they will win a close game. I cant prove anything to you on this site but win or lose, Clinton will prove that they are better than Farmville on the field Friday night.

DarkHorse#34, I feel much better now that's its marked down don't you. I think I' m finished posting till Friday too. The knowledgable posters know the deal. This will be a classic game remembered for years.

If Clinton's defense gives up 48 points I will retire from posting on ncpreps......yea but im done posting till Friday really....round 1 we had to deal with Cam Newton camparison poster...round 2 we had Maddox#1 with his "mark it down"...round 3 we had Lane67 and his unbeatable team that lost 2 games...now we have Mr Lee with the score prediction of the century.....but before I go Mr Lee what was your score prediction for the Clinton @ Wallace game??? im just would like to know so more can be aware of Ninja's past score predictions.....I think when we played Laney he had us losing 42-14 or something like that...pretty sure you picked ED to beat us at the beginning of the year 2....Also for our people that come up here just to read the comments look how Ninja totally avoids the questions but instead goes off on some rant about Jacksonville or speed or JDnews or 2004 or some other non sense that has nothing to do with the question I just asked him

DarkHorse34, if the Clinton defense gives up 48 points I and my 12 years posting 13, 884 post will join you in retireing permanently as well. That ain't going to happen.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

ha ha..WIZ you did say if I remember in 2004 if SWO won by 21...playoff game (I think) you said you would eat your hat...I think the 48 points both teams are safe...safe football/safe travelsl...is it Friday yet

Clinton/SWO...the way it should be..old School ECC...This post was edited on 11/30 11:46 PM by 2for3

This post was edited on 12/1 12:03 AM by 2for3

I don't remember that, I know Clinton lost in the 2nd round of the playoffs to SWO but they weren't picked to win it. In 2005 that was a different story!
I've eaten crow before, know how it taste, but I'm not going to have eat any this year
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Man I forgot how long it been for u guys lol I am gonna let you ladies enjoy .. wasted days an sleepless nites
This post was edited on 12/1 5:29 AM by thelastninja

I'm sitting here reading this and LOL all over the place. When it comes down to the eastern final you can throw ALL the who beat who by ever how many points,what who ever did and beat n lost to who ever in 1980 etc etc etc OUT THE WINDOW. It JUST comes down to THIS weeks game between the 2 BEST teams left playing in the east. Both of these teams are known for their tradition but the bottom line comes down to who ever makes the least mistakes and has the MOST HEART AND DESIRE Friday night. I have GREAT FRIENDS from both of these schools and sorry guys but come Friday night i WON'T be pulling FOR or AGAINST either of you. I ADMIRE N RESPECT BOTH and know WHO EVER WINS THIS GAME WILL REPRESENT THE east WELL. I'm planning on being there and hopefully get to hang out with the Wiz n Darkhorse34 one half and Ninja,swo1986 n stallion4life the other half. My BEST WISHES to both and an injury free game. The fans will get their moneys worth i feel like.

This is gonna be a great game between 2 great programs. I'm so excited to be able to broadcast a game of this magnitude to the listeners across the state and those that will be unable to make the trip from Clinton. Go horses!

Originally posted by Darkhorse04:
This is gonna be a great game between 2 great programs. I'm so excited to be able to broadcast a game of this magnitude to the listeners across the state and those that will be unable to make the trip from Clinton. Go horses!
LOL......You get to braodcast from the SWO World Wide Media Center. We do it in Living Color and for this game, High Definetion. Along with Billy and Melvin and who pops in during the game and at halftime. Wish I could listen to you in one ear and Billy and Melvin in the other. But I have to go with the Homers .......
3dgrin.r191677.gif

This will be my last Play-by-Play thread for the year and the next 2 at least. Its been real, and its been fun .... Its been REAL FUN.

For whoever wins just hope for no Injuries and they go represent the East Full Strength.

Next Saturday its a LIVE VIDEO Broadcast and hopefully I will once again watch my Stallions. If not I will be in the Deer Stand..

What I find astounding is that you have one SWO fan wanting to play the underdog, and another claiming that SWO are world beaters. I'm still standing by my prediction, 35-14 Clinton.

Good luck to both teams . It is good to see Clinton back to their winning ways , and I have to give a shout out to SWO also . I just hope Shelby wins Friday so we can play either one of you two again . 2 top notch teams from the East no doubt !

Originally posted by FOOTBALLFANTIC:
What I find astounding is that you have one SWO fan wanting to play the underdog, and another claiming that SWO are world beaters. I'm still standing by my prediction, 35-14 Clinton.
Doesn't take much to astound you apparently. One is a poormouth, the other is a bigmouth.

This game is a toss up, know its been said....but the team with the least amount of mistakes wins. Clinton has a very good team, anyone who thinks less is crazy. We will have to play at the level we did Fri. night to come out with a win, anything less and it will be a long night for us. With that said I agree with the Simmons ratings jokes, blah blah this, blah blah that about Simmons rating and our sch.....but now it don't matter or who is worried about that.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

This is funny. Clinton has some size correct, Clinton has speedy RBs correct. Every playoff game SWO gives you another speedy back to have to cover.

Got to agree Clinton equals a better Farmville. Very hard to explain the speed SWO puts on the field. The experience of last years State Championship, and some of the players will be playing in there 3rd straight eastern finals. plus SWO is playing at home.

28-14 SWO.

Honestly at this point I don't think home field advantage matters very much. I feel quite certain there will be just as many DarkHorse fans present.

Wow, sounds like Clinton is loaded!!! Strong ground game!! Great passing game!! Awesome defense!! Gonna bring more fans than we even have!! Dang, hope we can stay within 30 of the Dark Horses!!

Homefeild does not matter at this point? Wizard I am sorry at this time of the year (playoffs) it matters the most. They are kids so naturally nerves kick in for a eastern finals. Being at home makes atleast makes things a little normal. Next thing you know experience of SWO players from last years eastern finals does not matter either. SMH.

I have said Clinton might be the better team, but SW has some advantages.

This post was edited on 12/2 8:57 AM by sameoldthing4

My team mates and I back in 2006 won every playoff game on the road against some pretty solid competition beating Northside Jax in the Eastern Finals at their stadium 25-0 the same place they beat us earlier in the season.....homefield matters...but definetly not a determining factor

Coach Barnes will have SWO defense VERY prepared for whatever Clinton does....their size and speed will not matter...ask Farmville..they will smother them....once the offense gets rolling its gonna be orange crush time....28-14 Stallions

Originally posted by Inyourdome24-7:
SWO = Wallace junior except slower. 35-10 Clinton.
LOL...... They are starting to come out of the wood work and from under rocks. It probably took him most of his 12 year life to come up with his first post .......
roll.r191677.gif

After the EB OT loss everyone jump off the bandwagon Clinton is good but still a year away...dont know how many times i heard that but time and time again week after week this team exceeds expectations this is a very good ball team that is a very good defense ....SWO is very capable of winning the game thats a given but if you think its going be a blowout like Ninja and his 35-21 or 48-21 predictions you will be dissapointed and that goes for Clinton supporters aswell.....13-10...21-14....14-7....its goin be something like that

@SWO #1 Not sure what that means chief but I'm a Wallace fan. Watched all 3 play and Clinton is hands down better than SWO or W-RH. Of course anything could happen on any given Friday with turnovers etc but Clinton has played against faster teams and better competition. Don't get your panties in a wad because someone thinks your team is inferior.

This post was edited on 12/2 11:20 AM by Inyourdome24-7

Sounds like Clinton has a great running game and an outstanding passing attack and a tough defense. Hope my Stallions can stay within a few touchdowns.

SWO, baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!
chairshot.r191677.gif

Originally posted by swo1986:
Sounds like Clinton has a great running game and an outstanding passing attack and a tough defense. Hope my Stallions can stay within a few touchdowns.

SWO, baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Nah, man.... we are just blessed to be playing the game and on the same field with you guys. Hope we can put in a decent showing. LOL

He'll yea I can't wait to see that lame azz bomb thrown straight up in the air with a 6 ft 6 all state safety covering it lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT