ADVERTISEMENT

2a east favorites

Never know new year and lots of things can happen. Anyway Creek you still invited to a Duplin County throw down party 🤪
Looks like SWO is playing some good baseball early on…surprised me…as I looked at how East Duplin was doing.

East Duplin, SWO, North Lenior all ranked top 10 in RPI.

The Blue Devils from South Lenior ain’t far back either…hoping they make a “Deep Run”.😂

Looks like SWO is playing some good baseball early on…surprised me…as I looked at how East Duplin was doing.

East Duplin, SWO, North Lenior all ranked top 10 in RPI.

The Blue Devils from South Lenior ain’t far back either…hoping they make a “Deep Run”.😂
SWO has a really good hitting team. Putting up lots of runs. All four of those teams have a chance for conference and the east.

Last edited:
Who will play QB for WRH is a big question, I am assuming #13 will play. I think the Oline and Dlines for WRH will be good and of course we will have a slew of quality running backs. I do think we will have to pass a little though.

Who will play QB for WRH is a big question, I am assuming #13 will play. I think the Oline and Dlines for WRH will be good and of course we will have a slew of quality running backs. I do think we will have to pass a little though.
I think Reid will be fine. He’s a baller

Reactions: SWO4EVEr91
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT