ADVERTISEMENT

Wrh wins. 38-31

Wallace should not be able to host a playoff game for safety reasons. Congrats on a big win to the dogs, JK is legit (if anyone did not know) and there will be historic playoff games among the duplin county schools this season, but this is inexcusable and is easily avoidable. Shame on the DC sheriff office for not implementing safety measures at the gate.
If you weren’t there then you have absolutely ZERO reason to post something you know nothing about. G-dog and I were right there and when the fight broke out the DC sheriffs deputies responded in a blink of an eye, with a off duty NC highway patrol as well. They were standing right there within 30 feet and that didn’t matter to the idiots who fought AND the one who fired the gun. Stupid people are gonna do stupid things no matter where they are. Also the DC sheriffs are at each gate as you walk in the stadium. We have been going to these games and standing right there by the scoreboard for probably 35 years and this is the first time anything like this has happened. For you to say that WRH shouldn’t host a playoff game is just plain stupid and is not fair to any of the fans and is even more unfair to the young men that give their all on that field.

If you weren’t there then you have absolutely ZERO reason to post something you know nothing about. G-dog and I were right there and when the fight broke out the DC sheriffs deputies responded in a blink of an eye, with a off duty NC highway patrol as well. They were standing right there within 30 feet and that didn’t matter to the idiots who fought AND the one who fired the gun. Stupid people are gonna do stupid things no matter where they are. Also the DC sheriffs are at each gate as you walk in the stadium. We have been going to these games and standing right there by the scoreboard for probably 35 years and this is the first time anything like this has happened. For you to say that WRH shouldn’t host a playoff game is just plain stupid and is not fair to any of the fans and is even more unfair to the young men that give their all on that field.
Maybe wallace not hosting is harsh, but at the end of the day, a gun got in and regardless of the reaction of police, they should have had metal detectors to stop it. He lifts that gun up and shoots a football player or fan, you may feel different.

Actually I said, and it wasn't a slight to either team, that neither team should host. With that being said, I was there and didn't get all the information due to me leaving town for work the next morning. Now that all the information is out there and the perpetrator was arrested then they should host as planned. And calling some people stupid for having a differing opinion is really the stupid part. Now had all the information been readily available I'd have thought differently. Carry On.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT