ADVERTISEMENT

Wrh wins. 38-31

Wallace should not be able to host a playoff game for safety reasons. Congrats on a big win to the dogs, JK is legit (if anyone did not know) and there will be historic playoff games among the duplin county schools this season, but this is inexcusable and is easily avoidable. Shame on the DC sheriff office for not implementing safety measures at the gate.

Someone fired a gun twice last night in the parking lot I think. There was 25 seconds left in the game and WRH was lining up to kick a field goal to tie. The game was suspended until this morning. WRH kicked the field goal and then won in OT.
why they fire a gun

Wallace should not be able to host a playoff game for safety reasons. Congrats on a big win to the dogs, JK is legit (if anyone did not know) and there will be historic playoff games among the duplin county schools this season, but this is inexcusable and is easily avoidable. Shame on the DC sheriff office for not implementing safety measures at the gate.
I agree and this comment is in no way a reflection on WRH or JK coaches ,players. Bith are outstanding football programs. But someone there last night knows who fired that gun. Until the person or persons involved are turned in they shouldn't be allowed to host any playoff games at either school. Just my 2 cents. Carry on.

Reactions: O&B Attack
I agree and this comment is in no way a reflection on WRH or JK coaches ,players. Bith are outstanding football programs. But someone there last night knows who fired that gun. Until the person or persons involved are turned in they shouldn't be allowed to host any playoff games at either school. Just my 2 cents. Carry on.
For all the hard work of the coaches and players to host at least one or maybe two home games. Where would you suggest the games be played. The higher seed or a neutral site.

Someone fired a gun twice last night in the parking lot I think. There was 25 seconds left in the game and WRH was lining up to kick a field goal to tie. The game was suspended until this morning. WRH kicked the field goal and then won in OT.
Shots were fired under the scoreboard inside the park. Did you watch on nfhs? They had the conclusion on this am

Clinton, ED, Northeastern, now ya'll dont let these little 1A schools like JK and Wallace get cocky and get into the 2nd and 3rd round. ya'll gotta put them away.

• Haha
Reactions: WrhDog448
For all the hard work of the coaches and players to host at least one or maybe two home games. Where would you suggest the games be played. The higher seed or a neutral site.
Neutral site since it happened under the scoreboard. Can't fix stupid but you can make it an expensive lesson.

Clinton, ED, Northeastern, now ya'll dont let these little 1A schools like JK and Wallace get cocky and get into the 2nd and 3rd round. ya'll gotta put them away.
No comment y'all not about to treat me like goob.. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 but we will be ready this time

• Haha
Reactions: Chopper747
Gun was fired inside the stadium behind scoreboard area!

From what I have seen Wallace really has no O. The QB is the best weapon and he can"t do it all.
I agree boatdude. But Ed’s d line me JK’s are really good size and very athletic. Two of the best in my opinion. WRH o line needs to block better. I got to give our backup qb Reid Page some credit for stepping up in last nites game. He played on d and special team. He also is the holder on fg attempts. Holds were perfect against JK. He played injured because he knew his team needed him. He wasn’t in against ED and that was the difference.

With all the problems everyone is talking about(and I have too) we got to remember what we did the past 2 was. We were right there w ed, and could of easily won. Yes, we could of lost last night too. These are 3 good teams, and all three are prepared to do well in the playoffs. I was shaking my head too. But the competition has been stout fellas. I believe we'll be ready. Let the doubters doubt. They don't affect our play. We are wrh!

With all the problems everyone is talking about(and I have too) we got to remember what we did the past 2 was. We were right there w ed, and could of easily won. Yes, we could of lost last night too. These are 3 good teams, and all three are prepared to do well in the playoffs. I was shaking my head too. But the competition has been stout fellas. I believe we'll be ready. Let the doubters doubt. They don't affect our play. We are wrh!
Totally agree. I also think this win will be a big spark plug for WRH.

I will say what i said at the beginning of the season. Wrh will only go as far as Montgomery will carry them. I think he is our best running back. against teams like ED, jK and from the 2nd round on Antwan must get more touches. also what was up with Corbin. I didn’t see him in there much either.

I will say what i said at the beginning of the season. Wrh will only go as far as Montgomery will carry them. I think he is our best running back. against teams like ED, jK and from the 2nd round on Antwan must get more touches. also what was up with Corbin. I didn’t see him in there much either.
I don’t know for sure but I think Ant is playing hurt. His mentality is not where it needs to be. You right about us needing him to make a run. Got to have the beast back. Will help if o line picks it up but they not far off.

I don’t know for sure but I think Ant is playing hurt. His mentality is not where it needs to be. You right about us needing him to make a run. Got to have the beast back. Will help if o line picks it up but they not far off.
Would like to see a quicker tempo like in the Clinton and LR game. And zero delay of games. You can’t waste any TO from here on out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT