ADVERTISEMENT

Wallace Rose Hill vs Southwest Onslow

I agree, but I think that same level of talent or better flows down into the Tidewater area of NC and passed the ECC and Sampson county area teams and beyond. VA-Tidewater was probably an extension of that and I would say even the DC/MD/VA region( much of which is due to migration from the same areas you speak of and even from West NC). TBH alot of the talent down your way is under utilized(whic proves my point) but that's a whole other topic/thread.
So Charlotte Catholic losing to Olney, MD doesnt count in your equation with the points you just made? I would say it does. Just like NE handling indian river.

Reactions: dogs79 and daagoob
I agree, but I think that same level of talent or better flows down into the Tidewater area of NC and passed the ECC and Sampson county area teams and beyond. VA-Tidewater was probably an extension of that and I would say even the DC/MD/VA region( much of which is due to migration from the same areas you speak of and even from West NC). TBH alot of the talent down your way is under utilized(whic proves my point) but that's a whole other topic/thread.

Give some examples of the talent out our way that is as you say "under utilized".

Reactions: dogs79 and bud33345
Dagoob I’m gonna say it again Wrh defense is stout too they’re a force to be reckoned with!! They are flying to the ball swarming quick defense !!!WOW It’s A Dog Thing!!!!

Reactions: dogs79
Dagoob I’m gonna say it again Wrh defense is stout too they’re a force to be reckoned with!! They are flying to the ball swarming quick defense !!!WOW It’s A Dog Thing!!!!
To be honest,Northeastern's defense is as strong as WRH's or close. Both make plays in the back field. One thing I noticed was how there defense was all over DH Conley's receivers. Freshwater and Spellman are the real deal. We got several also. I think where WRH wins a game between the two, are the weapons WRH has on offense.

I"m not gonna spin off into 12 topics, at the end of the day in 2A/2AA, in the TWENTY FIRST century in the last 20 years yall as a collective have won how many titles compared to those teams on the other side of the state?

As a 2A/2AA collective ya'll only have a 25% win percentage. That is a huge difference and it's consistent for the past 20 years. Says alot...

TWENTY FIVE PERCENT

Check the records here
https://www.nchsaa.org/sites/default/files/attachments/Football Coach Record and Conf 040202019.pdf

I"m not gonna spin off into 12 topics, at the end of the day in 2A/2AA, in the TWENTY FIRST century in the last 20 years yall as a collective have won how many titles compared to those teams on the other side of the state?

As a 2A/2AA collective ya'll only have a 35% win percentage. That is a huge difference and it's consistent for the past 20 years. Says alot...

THIRTY FIVE PERCENT

Check the records here
https://www.nchsaa.org/sites/default/files/attachments/Football Coach Record and Conf 040202019.pdf

As a 2A/2AA collective ya'll only have a 35% win percentage. That is a huge difference and it's consistent for the past 20 years. Says alot...

THIRTY FIVE PERCENT

Check the records here
WRH's record speaks for itself. Whatever man. My thingy is bigger than yours! What difference does it make?

Reactions: bud33345
Dogs 79 I’m not saying NE Defense Isn’t Good From What I’ve Seen They Are Good Not Throwing Stones That Way Just Saying Its A Defense On The East That’s Hungry!!!

Reactions: bud33345 and dogs79
So Charlotte Catholic losing to Olney, MD doesnt count in your equation with the points you just made? I would say it does. Just like NE handling indian river.

Nope, because I'm sure that school in Maryland is not bound by geography as far as players. Catholic operates more like a public when it comes to football so no not the same.

Choppers head is all twisted. Easy Chopper,WRH is not going to play Shelby. Unless they drop some students.

Dogs 79 I’m not saying NE Defense Isn’t Good From What I’ve Seen They Are Good Not Throwing Stones That Way Just Saying Its A Defense On The East That’s Hungry!!!
Hayseed,I'm not saying I think Northeastern's defense is better than WRH. When I saw them against Conley,they rushed the backfield ,they got wide,and they can cover.

Reactions: HayseedSlim

As a 2A/2AA collective ya'll only have a 25% win percentage. That is a huge difference and it's consistent for the past 20 years. Says alot...

TWENTY FIVE PERCENT

Check the records here

Don't just look at the name of the schools,.make sure you know if they were from East or West. remember some of the teams from the more central part of the state sometimes go east sometimes they go west. Case in point Reidsville been East sometimes they've been with sometimes. A lot of geography those border schools end up on either side

Don't just look at the name of the schools,.make sure you know if they were from East or West. remember some of the teams from the more central part of the state sometimes go east sometimes they go west. Case in point Reidsville been East sometimes they've been with sometimes. A lot of geography those border schools end up on either side

Reidsville is a triad school. Triad is in the west, but those schools are often donated east to balance out brackets

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT