ADVERTISEMENT

Wallace Rose Hill vs Southwest Onslow

The more things change, the more they stay the same. After our first game I can see why you are optimistic. Will see how this thread progresses this week......:cool:

WRH every bit as talented as Jacksonville and Jacksonville should have won by at least two or three more TD I think weather had a lot to do with that score

This one reminiscent to games of 16 and 17. Wrh too talented running the football. 2 studs in the backfield. Defense much improved this yr. Year of the dog.

WRH every bit as talented as Jacksonville and Jacksonville should have won by at least two or three more TD I think weather had a lot to do with that score

2-3 more TD's. Where do you get that from ?? They didnt have 100 on the ground and just over 50 passing. SWO with a fumble recovery and 2 Int. may have had something to do with that. Of their 27 pts our Off gave up 2 to em, both Long returns for TD.

This one reminiscent to games of 16 and 17. Wrh too talented running the football. 2 studs in the backfield. Defense much improved this yr. Year of the dog.

Whatever we did good Friday night will be overshadowed by the 7 fumbles (lost 6 and 2 returned for TDs). We ran 6 backs and did ok on the ground. Fumbled it away more than once going in for a TD. Not gonna Ifa-Woulda-Coulda. But the game was closer than the score indicates.

Bottom line is we will give you a game Friday night. Will we win .... I think so. You got it going fast and we have to get going. Might as well start here.

2-3 more TD's. Where do you get that from ?? They didnt have 100 on the ground and just over 50 passing. SWO with a fumble recovery and 2 Int. may have had something to do with that. Of their 27 pts our Off gave up 2 to em, both Long returns for TD.

Whatever we did good Friday night will be overshadowed by the 7 fumbles (lost 6 and 2 returned for TDs). We ran 6 backs and did ok on the ground. Fumbled it away more than once going in for a TD. Not gonna Ifa-Woulda-Coulda. But the game was closer than the score indicates.

Bottom line is we will give you a game Friday night. Will we win .... I think so. You got it going fast and we have to get going. Might as well start here.
Sounds like to me that SWO shoulda ,coulda won. Just say it if that's the case. If y'all had 7 turnovers the maybe y'all could of.

A lot of people are telling us around our community that the stallions are a little down this year. I don't think our coaches are thinking that. Maybe us fans are. I will tell you tho,the bulldogs will match or beat y'all physically this year. Our defense will rock some noggins Friday night. Y'all didn't see that last year. Can't wait! We'll see. This game could decide where the playoff game will be played this year. I got my Dogs 37-8

Last edited:
A lot of people are telling us around our community that the stallions are a little down this year. I don't think our coaches are thinking that. Maybe us fans are. I will tell you tho,the bulldogs will match or beat y'all physically this year. Our defense will rock some noggins Friday night. Y'all didn't see that last year. Can't wait! We'll see. This game could decide where the playoff game will be played this year. I got my Dogs 37-8

I dont put anything in last year .... No doubt the dogs are talented. Most years they are. Are we down this year ....NO just different, as WRH is. Weather its up or down is a matter of opinion. Still a LOT of football to play. Rock some Noggins, I like that. Defense is my favorite part of the game. Good lead in to this game .... "Noggin Rocker at the Corral".

SWO has the advantage in this case of gaining major practice time with there conference schedule, while allot of top programs take a beating trying to win there conference.

SWO will prolly take a serious L against WRH this go around, but if they meet again I wouldn't put it past the Stallions to win later on.

Southwest is a solid team...will be closer then most think.
Although I did not go to this game. Took a ride to SC to only have Havelock game canceled. I heard that the Cards could not have played worst then they did yet still won 27-0. SWO was their usual self Huge offensive line that’s going to be a problem for most 2A schools. So the Stallions will win a bunch. Will not be surprised if this is not closer then what most think either.

Reactions: kenan98
I fully expect SWO to get their kinks from last week worked out and come out a lot more focused and disciplined. I don’t think it’s gonna be as easy as some might think for WRH. I do think WRH will be a little too much for SWO, but could get a lot easier if SWO hands turn back to hooves and can’t hold on to the football. If that indeed starts happening then its off to the glue factory for SWO and we will see you again in the playoffs.

If we cant get rid of a case of "DROPSY" then its a very short ride this year. If that happens again Richlands may declare a Holiday with parade and all in anticipation of our game ....... :eek:

Or we could cover the balls with Velcro and all wear gloves with the hook side out.

Reactions: dogs79
That is pretty funny,Kenan. But, that's why JK is our arch rival. We will rub it in when you wrong.
Rub what in, I clearly said I maybe wrong. I'm not taking anything away from WRH, ya'll have a powerful team this season, and I think that you're going to beat WF. But SWO knows how to play Wallace, and they know what it takes to beat Wallace. Good luck to both teams

Yeah chopper. How weak WF is. That's funny. Quit trying to down play WF. I think we'll learn more about our Dogs against Havelock,SWO,and Clinton anyway.
It's ok, Northeastern will send you home in November

Yeah chopper. How weak WF is. That's funny. Quit trying to down play WF. I think we'll learn more about our Dogs against Havelock,SWO,and Clinton anyway.
Yeah, I agree hard to say they are weak. I will say that WF oline and dline looked to have some weak spots that WRH could take advantage of. Also one thing I notice yesterday that no one is talking about is that I didn't see WF make alot of substitutions on either side of the ball. Could these issues be resolved by the time they play? Maybe? But if I'm WRH right now I feel better about my chances than what did Friday!

Reactions: daagoob and dogs79
Anytime that I see WRH or any team handle EB the way that they did it is a eyebrow raiser. EB usually always has at the worst a decent football team and good athletes over there. Yes SWO is big but they were big back in 17 when WRH beat the orange off of them. Also from the film I have seen Roberts looks like he has gotten a lot better in the off season. Playing like a senior as a sophomore. The last Bulldog I saw do that is playing on a full scholarship D1 now. SWO is big but stuck in the mud slow. WRH is well WRH. Not looking forward to playing them later in the year

Anytime that I see WRH or any team handle EB the way that they did it is a eyebrow raiser. EB usually always has at the worst a decent football team and good athletes over there. Yes SWO is big but they were big back in 17 when WRH beat the orange off of them. Also from the film I have seen Roberts looks like he has gotten a lot better in the off season. Playing like a senior as a sophomore. The last Bulldog I saw do that is playing on a full scholarship D1 now. SWO is big but stuck in the mud slow. WRH is well WRH. Not looking forward to playing them later in the year
Thanks bud and Tiger. Don't know if we can play with WF,but if we ever could I think it will be this year. We are stronger than we ever have been. If QB play is where we need it ,I think we have a great shot at winning #8

Thanks bud and Tiger. Don't know if we can play with WF,but if we ever could I think it will be this year. We are stronger than we ever have been. If QB play is where we need it ,I think we have a great shot at winning #8
In 11 years.

That's right. WRH is threatning your mystic that you have with Shelby. You can't stand it,so you "hope" against WRH. That's ok,our Dogs will prove y'all wrong,again.
Lol dont put me with Shelby fans, they hate me. They're big 2A anyway. Small 2A is weaker than baby poop. Besides Reidsville and Northeastern theres nothing.

Extended forcast for the week is partly cloudy with a 20% chance of rain each day. If the forecast holds should be a dry field. But just in case Coach Dempsey was seen leaving Lowes with a truck load of water hoses.

Just saw where it was OVER 4 HOUR DELAY Friday Night. No wander we had 7 fumbles, they were sleep walking .... LOL. If the Off runs with their eyes open ...... Look Out.

Reactions: Onslowfootball
Man JK handled EB in the scrimmage we had against them, especially on defense. I told ya'll EB didn't show me nothing. And I predicted a 40-0 WRH win.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT