ADVERTISEMENT

THE MOUNTAIN SIX CONFERENCE

Some of the Bear posters seem to be living vicariously thru other teams since their own couldn’t get the job done. I’ll just leave this link from the A-CT here for you guys....maybe one day?!

http://www.citizen-times.com/story/...ink-another-perfect-regular-season/826136001/
I hope your team is as hung on the past as the Franklin crowd on here is. You can't seem to say anything about what's ahead in the playoffs. Instead, you keep bringing a win that just about didn't happen. Maybe in the logical part of your mind, you can't see a championship team this year? Maybe in truth you know that SP or Shelby one is going to steam roll you? Man up and face those fears guys, come on man.

I've not seen 1 Franklin poster on here asking for SP or Shelby, we know who they are and we respect their programs.....any program that doesn't respect what they've done is crazy. Last time Franklin played SP....we went to SP, and came away with a W. We were major underdogs that night just like I'm sure we would be this year. We would have to play a near perfect game and catch a break here or there to come out with a W. No Franklin fan on here has said anything otherwise, so to the Pisgah sore losers who keep living vicariously through SP and Shelby....yall need to shut your mouths! I mean....shouldn't you guys be concentrated on basketball season? Franklin will line and up and play the game to the best of their abilities regardless of who's in front of them. If that turns out to be SP or Shelby....then so be it. Have fun with roundball season, Pisgah Fans haha

I hope your team is as hung on the past as the Franklin crowd on here is. You can't seem to say anything about what's ahead in the playoffs. Instead, you keep bringing a win that just about didn't happen. Maybe in the logical part of your mind, you can't see a championship team this year? Maybe in truth you know that SP or Shelby one is going to steam roll you? Man up and face those fears guys, come on man.

Says the fan whose team lost to East Henderson! It doesn’t matter what we all talk about on message boards because you can damn well bet our coaches or players aren’t looking back at the past or thinking ahead. They will be focused on one thing only....Smky Mnt!

Reactions: bamapride22
Bottom line you underachieving bear fans welcome to come visit in THE PIT and watch the PANTHERS play after y'all get dismantled in round 1....hell y'all have talked more after we beat you for 7th time in 9 games than you did last week. So try something y'all haven't done in a while..hush and win a game

Reactions: BiltmoreCANE
Really ?? Keep on showing your ignorance, I think we HAVE seen teams the caliber of SP and Shelby, and we know they are in the same brackets and no one wearing the red and white is one bit afraid - actually we saw Shelby last year in the second round - Who knows what the bracket makers come up with tomorrow, they might have to make that three hour bus ride up the Mountain here to some place they have never even heard to the Pit in an environment that is tough for any visiting team to play - Dynamic weather, our refs, our field, anything can happen.. and yes, we are familiar with the SP Redbone Hambone offense, our coaches have been around a while seen it, beat it , we sent them home in the 2004 playoffs -
This isn't 2004 though... what team on your schedule that you played this season is at the caliber of SP or Shelby?

Reactions: PBBear51
Looks like SM@FRANKLIN AND PISGAH @ N SURRY W WINNERS PLAYING IN 2ND ROUND

Correction Pisgah at Wilkes central. .hopefully smoky decides to play football Friday without the " thug mentality" they had..but I guess it's frustrating getting your tail kicked year after year after year..and Friday will be no different..so Pisgah you want another shot beat Wilkes and come on

You Franklin fans must be bored as hell. Y'all say we've done more talking on here since the loss to you guys. But hell everyone of your posts after the game has mentioned our Bears. Maybe y'all should focus on getting back to the 4th round since the kings of the mountains do every year. Heck maybe you'll get your wish and get to play Pisgah again.

Hell if winning was boring we would be bored to tears..yep we will either take a trip to Belmont in semis or have Shelby in the PIT.. I'm shocked bear fans even remembered there is a 4th round

Don’t sleep on Wilkes Central. Pretty good team. They’re only 2 losses come to 3AA teams, who are seeded as the 8 seed and the 4 seed in the 3AA bracket. They played those games without numerous starters, including their QB.

We have played Wilkes Central twice.Beat them in 03 and lost in 2010.I think they are the ones that fire that cannon every time they score.Know they are 9-2 .According to Max Prep, they average 264 yds.Rushing and 170 yds passing.So they must be pretty good but at least it's not Shelby.Max prep also has them ranked 29 in 2A .We are 25 because of strength of schedule.

Agreed but they beat one of the best 1aa teams I. The state last night 37-14 on their home field. Should be a good game. They are a local team so I’ve seen them a lot. Should be a good game next Friday.

Lol you Pisgah fans been swimming in the pigeon river again..so now your saying the PANTHERS ARE going to lose In the 4th round..well we appreciate the confidence....lol so did y'all really get windbreakers that said " COUNTY CHAMPIONS AGAIN " Thats on the front ..the back would read
"Cause we dang sure can't beat Franklin "

Reactions: RadioCheck
Really ?? Keep on showing your ignorance, I think we HAVE seen teams the caliber of SP and Shelby, and we know they are in the same brackets and no one wearing the red and white is one bit afraid - actually we saw Shelby last year in the second round - Who knows what the bracket makers come up with tomorrow, they might have to make that three hour bus ride up the Mountain here to some place they have never even heard to the Pit in an environment that is tough for any visiting team to play - Dynamic weather, our refs, our field, anything can happen.. and yes, we are familiar with the SP Redbone Hambone offense, our coaches have been around a while seen it, beat it , we sent them home in the 2004 playoffs -
Truth is that team wasn't very good offensively. Probably in bottom two offenses ive seen since at least 99.

Lol you Pisgah fans been swimming in the pigeon river again..so now your saying the PANTHERS ARE going to lose In the 4th round..well we appreciate the confidence....lol so did y'all really get windbreakers that said " COUNTY CHAMPIONS AGAIN " Thats on the front ..the back would read
"Cause we dang sure can't beat Franklin "
East Rutherford had shirts made that said "back to back champions " of Rutherford co. :eek::eek: Congrats on being the best looser LoL.

Reactions: W.I.R.
THE NCHSAA IS A PERFECT COMBINATION OF DIAHREA CONSTIPATION EARACHE TOOTHACHE AND GOUT...IT SIMPLY DOESN'T GET MUCH WORSE

Just think all along I thought Columbus county and whiteville were in the eastern half of the state but the map at NCHSAA clearly shows how wrong I was as s Columbus and whiteville both in 2a west. And S Caldwell is 1-10 in 4a and has a bye lol..so they will make state history when they become first team in NC playoff history to host a 2nd round game w 1 win.. yep makes sense to me...clearly the herion epidemic has hit the triad area if you get my drift...cause thats some good stuff they be smoking at NCHSAA..id put the SMC officials and the NCHSAA nearly in the same truck...the trash truck that is..

If Pisgah & FRANKLIN handle business Friday night it could be a packed house at the PIT (but i dont KNOW..memorial stadium was a ghost town when we came )but surely all you mighty bear fans would make the trip to little ole franklin with our metal bleachers and dormant grass field oh yea and our FABULOUS SMC OFFICIALS (WHICH WOULD BE BETTER THAN WHAT WE HAD IN CANTON)..HOPE Y'ALL WIN FRIDAY AT LEAST THERE WILL BE ACTIVITY ON NC PREPS..LOL

11-0 not bad after people were in panic mode over two scrimmages. .wow it went by fast...panther fans pack the PIT and let's enjoy this RIDE

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT