West Henderson @ Hendersonville
Tuscola @ Polk
Franklin @ Robbinsville
Andrews @ East Henderson

Who ya got?

Pisgah @ Enka (Pisgah)
Rosman @ North Henderson (N. Hendo)
Swain @ Smoky Mountain (Swain)
West Henderson @ Hendersonville (W. Hendo)
Tuscola @ Polk (Tuscola)
Franklin @ Robbinsville (Robbinsville)
Andrews @ East Henderson (Andrews)

Pisgah
North
Swain
West
Tuscola
Robbinsville
Andrews

Only two games really stick out to me this week SM-Swain- I’ll take swain but we should know much more about SM this week first real test, can they compete with new QB?
Tuscola-Polk- I know nothing about this Polk team but Tuscola has struggled against Polk even with some of their best teams. I take Tuscola but I think we find out a lot about them. Did they ride the emotions of a new coach against Asheville? Or are they that good?
Every other game I think is pretty one sided

Polk Tuscola game was a heck of a game Tuscola quarterback is really solid game could have gone either way can't kick 3 field goals after being inside the 10 can't miss the pitch when u get big stop but polk never quit big blocked field goal to give them selves a chance absolutely nothing to hang your head about if your polk county especially with so many kids playing both ways in the heat tonight there gonna hold there own this year

Polk Tuscola game was a heck of a game Tuscola quarterback is really solid game could have gone either way can't kick 3 field goals after being inside the 10 can't miss the pitch when u get big stop but polk never quit big blocked field goal to give them selves a chance absolutely nothing to hang your head about if your polk county especially with so many kids playing both ways in the heat tonight there gonna hold there own this year
I just finished watching the game and it was a good game that could have went either way .. For Polk to be playing as good as they are most everyone is extremely happy .. most thought the wolverines would be blown out and have a terrible team this year .. they look good and I for one am extremely happy with coach Fry and the job he’s doing

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT