ADVERTISEMENT

Mountain 7 - Week 3

đź‘Ť
You came to this thread from another thread with your messiness to strictly troll and you summoned your new butt buddy to help you. Don’t cry victim now. You wanted to troll…

You came to this thread from another thread with your messiness to strictly troll and you summoned your new butt buddy to help you. Don’t cry victim now. You wanted to troll…
You’re proving everything I just said to be true.

Nope I am trolling you until you admit that you came on this post to troll KM. You have visited multiple threads with your messiness with the exception of the Cleveland County thread of course. We know the Queen from Havelock is a Cleveland County hater. You tagging QueenJ to this thread showed your intentions. Admit you came to troll and I will stop lol. I don’t want a tap out. I want the submission lol.

Nope I am trolling you until you admit that you came on this post to troll KM. You have visited multiple threads with your messiness with the exception of the Cleveland County thread of course. We know the Queen from Havelock is a Cleveland County hater. You tagging QueenJ to this thread showed your intentions. Admit you came to troll and I will stop lol. I don’t want a tap out. I want the submission lol.
Yeah the dude that changed his name hates Cleveland County. That’s what a$$ whippings do to clowns.

If they really like smoke. Come to the Cleveland County thread. They’ll both smell like a brisket straight off a Pit Boss.

Nothing but respect for ACR, Pisgah and most teams in the Highlands.

Havelock SUCKS! We beat them like a HO who didn’t have all our money. Ran that Coach (Billy Bo Jim Bob) clean out of the State.

One MO FO FO! Idiots!

New Era. Come to the thread and get all you want.

• Haha
Reactions: shutdownD24
Yeah the dude that changed his name hates Cleveland County. That’s what a$$ whippings do to clowns.

If they really like smoke. Come to the Cleveland County thread. They’ll both smell like a brisket straight off a Pit Boss.

Nothing but respect for ACR, Pisgah and most teams in the Highlands.

Havelock SUCKS! We beat them like a HO who didn’t have all our money. Ran that Coach (Billy Bo Jim Bob) clean out of the State.

One MO FO FO! Idiots!

New Era. Come to the thread and get all you want.
If you think about it, that "one mo fo four" was one of the most accurate predictions for a championship game. 24-3. One more point and they would have had 4 points.

Seriously anytime another area of the state or fan base mentions Cleveland County playing really good football on other threads, here those two come to dispute that as negatively as possible. All four County schools have winning records and someone in the county is going to contend for a title EVERY year even if no one wins it. We know why the Havelock dude mad, but the other guy is a hater.

Seriously anytime another area of the state or fan base mentions Cleveland County playing really good football on other threads, here those two come to dispute that as negatively as possible. All four County schools have winning records and someone in the county is going to contend for a title EVERY year even if no one wins it. We know why the Havelock dude mad, but the other guy is a hater.
I’ve never said anything negative about Shelby or Crest. You’re just mad we said Kings Mountain wasn’t all that great and didn’t have the best defense in the state and that MC does on another thread and it wasn’t hate it was just my opinion. Stop trying to get people to side with you and create your own narratives. I got a lot of respect for Crest/Shelby so stop trying to make it a Cleveland County thing and more than what it is. The problem is KM isn’t that great and hasn’t done much so you don’t have anything to stand on so you resort to personal comments instead of football or you try and bring fans of actual successful programs like Crest or Shelby to side with you like you’re doing now.

Last edited:
I’ve never said anything negative about Shelby or Crest. You’re just mad we said Kings Mountain wasn’t all that great and didn’t have the best defense in the state and that MC does on another thread and it wasn’t hate it was just my opinion. Stop trying to get people to side with you and create your own narratives. I got a lot of respect for Crest/Shelby so stop trying to make it a Cleveland County thing and more than what it is. The problem is KM isn’t that great and hasn’t done much so you don’t have anything to stand on so you resort to personal comments instead of football or you try and bring fans of actual successful programs to side with you like you’re doing now.
Ladies and gentlemen of the court do I have permission to interview 3ra has a hostile witness on the stand? Exhibit A is find one post on NCPreps where I’ve stated KM has the best defense in state. Let me help you, I or no one else from KM has said that. Exhibit B is that it was a SHELBY fan talking about their tough pre-season schedule that you guys came to dispute. Do you deny that?

Last edited:
Ladies and gentlemen of the court do I have permission to interview 3ra has a hostile witness on the stand?
Watch it be no football talk and just trolling, personal comments, jokes or trying to get others to side with you..go ahead and prove that same point over and over again.

Watch it be no football talk and just trolling, personal comments, jokes or trying to get others to side with you..go ahead and prove that same point over and over again.
I am a one man gang I don’t need help unlike you calling your CC hating butt buddy…

I am a one man gang I don’t need help unlike you calling your CC hating butt buddy…
I just tagged him cause I thought the thread was funny, hence why I laughed at your deez nutz response also. You started making it more than what it was.

I just tagged him cause I thought the thread was funny, hence why I laughed at your deez nutz response also. You started making it more than what it was.
I didn’t make it more than what it was. You said that KM didn’t have one legit player in their secondary. If you would have said that their pass coverage wasn’t legit I wouldn’t have responded. You have four kids in KM’s secondary that have been offered by someone. You have one that has two D1 offers, another that has at least one D1 offer, and the others D2/D3 offers. KM is playing a gap control defense this year while mixing coverages but still playing primarily man with safety help. They have two shutdown corners but you hear making statements based off last year and you haven’t even seen them play. You on other threads saying they don’t have one legit db. That’s a slight to those kids and I am going to defend that for them. All those non-legit kids are great STUDENT athletes. Also for a guy who says he mostly follows 4A and Greensboro football you have a lot to say about KM. So yes I will get in the mud when needed. Go back through your own comments on KM and you should see your own pattern.

I didn’t make it more than what it was. You said that KM didn’t have one legit player in their secondary. If you would have said that their pass coverage wasn’t legit I wouldn’t have responded. You have four kids in KM’s secondary that have been offered by someone. You have one that has two D1 offers, another that has at least one D1 offer, and the others D2/D3 offers. KM is playing a gap control defense this year while mixing coverages but still playing primarily man with safety help. They have two shutdown corners but you hear making statements based off last year and you haven’t even seen them play. You on other threads saying they don’t have one legit db. That’s a slight to those kids and I am going to defend that for them. All those non-legit kids are great STUDENT athletes. Also for a guy who says he mostly follows 4A and Greensboro football you have a lot to say about KM. So yes I will get in the mud when needed. Go back through your own comments on KM and you should see your own pattern.
Making it more than what it is, right now..once again. We were talking about this thread well at least I was.

Making it more than what it is, right now..once again. We were talking about this thread well at least I was.
You think you’re slick. You brought the other stuff to this thread and then you mentioned in this thread what was stated on another thread. Now you trying to act like it’s all about this thread. You are a complete donkey’s behind and a coward.

You think you’re slick. You brought the other stuff to this thread and then you mentioned in this thread what was stated on another thread. Now you trying to act like it’s all about this thread. You are a complete donkey’s behind and a coward.
This conversation has been all over the place and getting nowhere. I’m done responding to you.

This conversation has been all over the place and getting nowhere. I’m done responding to you.
It’s not my fault that you can’t keep up or comprehend without help. Doesn’t matter if you don’t respond. I will be trolling you like you have trolled KM for over a year with your negativity masquerading as football analysis. Run all you like. “I’m Coming” lol.

Kings Mountain has made either the 3rd or 4th round of the playoffs every year from 2017 until now with the exception of the Covid year. You ride deez nutz Build-a-Bear…
A western state championship in 1956, made the state championship game in 1998 only to lose. As I said before KM rides the coat tails of Shelby and Crest.
#c.c.chokeartist
KM should just join the Mountain 7 at this point. Reality sux huh. Trust me you get use to it. If I gotta be a stuffed animal, might as well be an expensive one that everyone loves. X

200.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 91ths
I guess going 4-7 last season didn’t humble some fans I see…
Oh I'm humble. But to say KM is elite when they haven't won anything is a bit of a stretch. ACR, Asheville, Shelby and Crest and likes are on the first bus with Dabo. The rest of us are on the second bus. That's all I'm saying. KM has athletes without a doubt but it hasn't exactly worked out for em either.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT