ADVERTISEMENT

THE MOUNTAIN SIX CONFERENCE

Pisgah Bears

Jul 31, 2015
Canton
Conference games start this Friday so what do you think.
Franklin at Hendersonville-A big game for both
Pisgah welcomes Smoky Mountain to Memorial Stadium.for the second year in a row..Was close last year.
East Henderson at Brevard -Loser probably ends up last in conference.

My picks
Franklin by 7
Pisgah by 14
Brevard by six.

Reactions: DMULL
Franklin by a TD
Pisgah by 2-3 TD
Brevard by a TD

BTW, we need to keep track of these predictions, like the SMC folks do on the 1A board. I'll keep it updated if y'all are game. Now that the non-con is out of the way we should also do predictions on order of finish.

Franklin
Hendersonville
Pisgah
Smoky
Brevard
E Hendo

Conference games start this Friday so what do you think.
Franklin at Hendersonville-A big game for both
Pisgah welcomes Smoky Mountain to Memorial Stadium.for the second year in a row..Was close last year.
East Henderson at Brevard -Loser probably ends up last in conference.

My picks
Franklin by 7
Pisgah by 14
Brevard by six.

hendo by 7
pisgah by 14
brevard by 14

After the TOTAL NON SENSE OF HENDERSONVILLE calling the NCHSAA over a volleyball crowd on tues night..Franklin jv football won 42-0 & could have been 70-0...i may eat these words but look for franklin to welcome soft ass and I mean soft Hendersonville into there new league w a very rude welcome...
Fhs...42
Charmin soft 21

Boy they sure won't like Pisgah fans then. Lol. W.I.R. volleyball is Henderson county's Holy Grale of sports.

I’m confident that is what they were told also because I think they might come to y’alls place on Tuesday. Give them a warm welcome to the new conference!!

Brevard moves to 6-1 on the year after beating East Henderson 48-28.

Big test @ Franklin next week.

Bears turn ball over four times , don't know how many yards in penalties.Still win 35-26.

Smoky played tough,their QB keep them in the game.

Week 2 of conference play

Brevard @ Franklin
Hend @Smoky
Pisgah @ East

Brevard travels back to Franklin..brevard has beaten no one w winning record..look for franklin to take care of business after letting a 35 14 lead get away last year

FHS 35. BHS 14

LOOK for Hendersonville to get back on track at SMOKY..ill NEVER understand how you can have an all American and only get him ball 8 times in a game..if hend had franklin or Pisgah coaching staff...they would be very dangerous..smoky played cup cake non conf

Hhs 49. Sm 28

Pisgah will handle east prob in high scoring affair as they could be looking ahead to a trip to Hendersonville the following week

Phs 49. Ehs 28

Week 2 of conference play

Brevard @ Franklin
Hend @Smoky
Pisgah @ East

Brevard travels back to Franklin..brevard has beaten no one w winning record..look for franklin to take care of business after letting a 35 14 lead get away last year

FHS 35. BHS 14

LOOK for Hendersonville to get back on track at SMOKY..ill NEVER understand how you can have an all American and only get him ball 8 times in a game..if hend had franklin or Pisgah coaching staff...they would be very dangerous..smoky played cup cake non conf

Hhs 49. Sm 28

Pisgah will handle east prob in high scoring affair as they could be looking ahead to a trip to Hendersonville the following week

Phs 49. Ehs 28

You play who is on your schedule,but underestimate Brevard like you did last year.

Good luck this week Brevard! Pisgah will not be looking ahead. They'll be facing the best qb in the conference. I'm sure he'll have our defense's full attention.

Best QB In conf? Big statement ..i thought Pisgah had best player in conf at every position

You play who is on your schedule,but underestimate Brevard like you did last year.
Didn't underestimate Brevard last year..give Brevard credit for nice comeback...in my opinion..Franklin is much better this year and though Brevard is 6-1 I don't feel they are as good as last year. But I hope they bring a huge crowd to the PIT on Friday night..and safe travels

Best QB In conf? Big statement ..i thought Pisgah had best player in conf at every position

Well, have the best team in the conference.You will find that out soon.
We had a split ref crew Friday ,two from the Smoky Mountain district.One of those accounted for 100 of the 126 yards against the Bears.

Well, have the best team in the conference.You will find that out soon.
We had a split ref crew Friday ,two from the Smoky Mountain district.One of those accounted for 100 of the 126 yards against the Bears.
Trust me no one dispises the SMC crews more than me..they are not good..they love to call holding...as far as best team in conference..you made me laugh..HENDERSONVILLE will handle y all next week...at least your Haywood county champs

Reactions: RadioCheck
But funny y all bitch about TENN officiating..smc officiating..GOOD news is,heck at least you can Blame officials when franklin beats you for 7th time in 9 years

W.I.R. ask any coach in the conference. They'll tell ya the same thing. He just hasn't got much help.

W.I.R., I dont know about Pisgah players being the best at every position in the conference. I do know that they are better than you were tho.

Brevard will have to play their best game of the year to win again @ Franklin.

Franklin by 10
Hendersonville by 14
Pisgah by 20

Here's something new and enlightening...tuscola sucks. Oh but everyone knows that already sorry.

Well did Hendersonville call the NCHSAA on Pisgah volleyball crowd lol

You getting ahead of yourself. I believe they play tomorrow night!! LOL... is it Friday yet???[/QUOTE

YOUR RIGHT I'M A DAY AHEAD..LOL..AND I AGREE IS IT FRIDAY YET..NO CUPCAKES IN CONFERENCE..GREAT DEPTH AND MANY SOLID TEAMS..SHOW UP EACH FRIDAY READY TO GO OR TAKE A LOSS

Reactions: bamapride22
Brevard can create problems with there defense..as a whole probably the best set of linebackers in the conference...i would expect a huge home crowd in the PIT w hopes that Brevard travels well..thats why it's always fun when Pisgah is good because you know the crowd will be big..if the bears and PANTHERS both enter that matchup at 3-0 in league play man that will be fun..but no cupcakes in M6 so I know beyond a doubt Brevard has Franklin's full attention it's kinda fun knowing anything can happen on any given friday

east's qb might be the most talented kid in the region. he just needs to quit getting in his own way and play ball. as for this week's picks.

brevard by 1
hendo by 14
pisgah by 14

I agree Hoot. Hemphill is from Brevard. If he, Ari Williams, and Kaedin Robinson were all at Brevard still they'd probably be the favorite to win conference. But kids transfer all the time now for different reasons...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT