ADVERTISEMENT

Mountain 7 - week 5

Yes he played and played a good game. You guys got you ass kicked get over it.Maybe next year you can schedule another team like the one last week,
Don't know if we got our rears kicked, debatable. But we did for sure get our head kicked. He should of sat out the last game. Ref cut you a break, still doesn't explain your actions.

Don't know if we got our rears kicked, debatable. But we did for sure get our head kicked. He should have sat out the last game. Ref cut you a break, still doesn't explain your actions.
So you guys believe you played a squeaky clean game? Go watch near the start of the 4th when your back (I won’t mention numbers out of respect) but your biggest back gets tackled to the ground by an ankle tackle, falls down to his back defender from Pisgah gets up off the ground and receives a kick right to the stomach (with no call). Or how about how kids from Pisgah ended up with bruises in the neck area, not football bruises. Pinch bruises where you can see fingernail marks? If you wanna call stuff out that’s fine, but don’t go living in a glass house. Don’t believe me look at the tape, RB got mad bc he got brought down, brings the leg up and kicks straight down into the defenders gut. Ref looks right at it no call. Although I’d hope you wouldn’t have needed him against whomever that was last week.

Reactions: Pisgah Bears
I was just wondering if he played, that's all, and we are happy that we could get a game; the team we were supposed to play didn't have a team this year, and we were lucky we could get another game.

Typically, regardless of how a referee writes it up, if the state sees that a kick or punch was the reason, they will change it, as a kick or punch is grounds for a suspension. It happened a few years ago where Murphy had a running back suspended for the state championship game for a very similar play.

We have different definitions of a** kicking, too; we had some untimely turnovers and bad special teams play that beat us that game. Hats off to Pisgah for capitalizing, but don't act like if we played ten times, you would beat us ten times; we were by no means dominated in the game. Then again, we are 1a that is not a traditional football power, but hey, we did make it to the third round of playoffs last year and lost to the eventual state champion. I know Pisgah doesn't know much about making it that far in playoffs in recent times. So we welcome you to come watch us play after you are eliminated in the 1st or 2nd round if you are lucky and keep your best players from getting thrown out.
Hmm and how many times have you been to the 4th round or regional final in 1a oh let’s say since 2000? that’s a weak argument for you lol, your right we have been down in recent times in the playoffs and that number I believe is still Pisgah 2 Hayesville 0. As a matter of fact Pisgah has as many 4th round appearances as Hayesville has TOTAL playoff wins in that time. Exactly 2 both last year. But you keep on keeping on man and be that playoff expert lol

So you guys believe you played a squeaky clean game? Go watch near the start of the 4th when your back (I won’t mention numbers out of respect) but your biggest back gets tackled to the ground by an ankle tackle, falls down to his back defender from Pisgah gets up off the ground and receives a kick right to the stomach (with no call). Or how about how kids from Pisgah ended up with bruises in the neck area, not football bruises. Pinch bruises where you can see fingernail marks? If you wanna call stuff out that’s fine, but don’t go living in a glass house. Don’t believe me look at the tape, RB got mad bc he got brought down, brings the leg up and kicks straight down into the defenders gut. Ref looks right at it no call. Although I’d hope you wouldn’t have needed him against whomever that was last week.
Did the truth hit a nerve? Things like that happen in games and I can list several things your team did also (throwing a blocker down by grabbing and twisting his facemask among many) but the fact of the matter is that y'all were caught committing an act that calls of a mandatory 1 game suspension.

Hmm and how many times have you been to the 4th round or regional final in 1a oh let’s say since 2000? that’s a weak argument for you lol, your right we have been down in recent times in the playoffs and that number I believe is still Pisgah 2 Hayesville 0. As a matter of fact Pisgah has as many 4th round appearances as Hayesville has TOTAL playoff wins in that time. Exactly 2 both last year. But you keep on keeping on man and be that playoff expert lol
Great example of if you have no facts just make them up . Calm down, I realize it is tough to argue from ignorance.

Watching the barzs brag about beating Hayesville is pretty bad, no insult to Hayesville at all. And far be it from me to argue with the logical reasoning of the black barzs, but I’m curious how do I get to go watch “the tape.” I’d hate to have an an uninformed opinion.

Great example of if you have no facts just make them up . Calm down, I realize it is tough to argue from ignorance.
Oh excuse me maxpreps only goes back to 04 since you have pretty much sucked since then I didn’t figure the first 4 years of the century to be much different please forgive me for missing 2002. I stand corrected congratulations you’ve been decent twice in 20 years.

Oh excuse me maxpreps only goes back to 04 since you have pretty much sucked since then I didn’t figure the first 4 years of the century to be much different please forgive me for missing 2002. I stand corrected congratulations you’ve been decent twice in 20 years.
You still are wrong on total playoff victories. You "figured" wrong. My guess is that your not equipped with much to "figure" with. I guess that is what really sucks.

Reactions: bearfan4life
You still are wrong on total playoff victories. You "figured" wrong. My guess is that you’re not equipped with much to "figure" with. I guess that is what really sucks.
Yeah you’re right since 04 which is where maxpreps goes back to you have won 3 playoff games according to the site 2 of them last year. I apologize for not giving you credit for the extra win. I can post them yearly if need be. If that’s wrong contact maxpreps. I don’t keep up with their performance yearly. Should our player have been suspended? Maybe so. All I’m saying is if you didn’t see both sides talking a lot and going after each other late several times, your lying to yourself. Good luck to your team the rest of the year, I hope they win state. I actually had a good trip to Hayesville rather enjoyed it. It’s a beautiful setting for a school/football field and has really nice facilities. It was a chippy game on both sides, depending on the bias eye you watched the game with depends on what you seen. I actually thought Hayesville was a well coached team who played really hard with some nice pieces and a Pisgah grad I know coaches there so I hope the best for them, perhaps they string some more decent years together and make the SMC even tougher.

Just like you little T guys. I’m glad unibrow has you guys believing, it bad almost got boring with you guys just accepting defeat. Those tears are going to delicious this year. I can’t wait to read his excuses in the paper.
Lol.. Only tears I remember were yours last year. When we do it again I bet you will personally pull the u. Haul in BC’s Driveway. LMAO!

Reactions: GoTHS
Lol.. Only tears I remember were yours last year. When we do it again I bet you will personally pull the u. Haul in BC’s Driveway. LMAO!
You guys have been saying Brett is leaving every year. As for crying last year we had only won two games and took your undefeated team into overtime. Losing one time in nine years ,even a blind pig finds an acorn every once and a while.

You guys have been saying Brett is leaving every year. As for crying last year we had only won two games and took your undefeated team into overtime. Losing one time in nine years ,even a blind pig finds an acorn every once in a while.
Looks like I caught a fish myself

• Haha
Yeah you’re right since 04 which is where maxpreps goes back to you have won 3 playoff games according to the site 2 of them last year. I apologize for not giving you credit for the extra win. I can post them yearly if need be. If that’s wrong contact maxpreps. I don’t keep up with their performance yearly. Should our player have been suspended? Maybe so. All I’m saying is if you didn’t see both sides talking a lot and going after each other late several times, your lying to yourself. Good luck to your team the rest of the year, I hope they win state. I actually had a good trip to Hayesville rather enjoyed it. It’s a beautiful setting for a school/football field and has really nice facilities. It was a chippy game on both sides, depending on the bias eye you watched the game with depends on what you seen. I actually thought Hayesville was a well coached team who played really hard with some nice pieces and a Pisgah grad I know coaches there so I hope the best for them, perhaps they string some more decent years together and make the SMC even tougher.
Fair enough. Everyone does have their own perspective on the game. BTW your count is still a little off. I know about 13 we went to the third round, Also about 17 we beat Allegheny in the first round. As for the ejection the handbook states kicks or punches are an automatic suspension. Good luck this season.

You guys have been saying Brett is leaving every year. As for crying last year we had only won two games and took your undefeated team into overtime. Losing one time in nine years ,even a blind pig finds an acorn every once in a while.
So has Brett! Like last year when he told the team he was leaving…then didn’t get the Hendersonville job. Which was clearly a mistake for the barrkittens. Maybe after we beat him this year yal will railroad him out of town for good and he can come be a position coach for the Big T. You know learn some things, really drill down on his craft under the wisdom and guidance of Coach Cromp.

So has Brett! Like last year when he told the team he was leaving…then didn’t get the Hendersonville job. Which was clearly a mistake for the barrkittens. Maybe after we beat him this year yal will railroad him out of town for good and he can come be a position coach for the Big T. You know learn some things, really drill down on his craft under the wisdom and guidance of Coach Cromp.
Brett has been at Pisgah for 11 years in that time you guys have had four coaches and you talk about us running coaches off. Now that's funny. He will be at Pisgah after Compton leaves .

Reactions: PisgahBear9975
Fair enough. Everyone does have their own perspective on the game. BTW your count is still a little off. I know about 13 we went to the third round, Also about 17 we beat Allegheny in the first round. As for the ejection the handbook states kicks or punches are an automatic suspension. Good luck this season.
Well you should straighten that out with maxpreps bc in 12-13 they say you went 4-7 overall and lost in the first round of the playoffs to Robinsville and in 13-14 6-7 overall with a first round loss to Murphy in the playoffs. I could really care less, not going to go looking through any deeper in the record books. You accused me of just shooting from the hip so that’s where the info comes from and that’s what most people check. The first time i counted 2 wins in the years given, went back over it more carefully found 1 extra, making it 3.So if I’m off they are off, maybe they are a few games I have no clue. They are hiring referees, can’t keep ‘em. So sign up next year and maybe you could make a difference and straighten that problem out

Did BC apply for Swain a few years ago? Or Hendo just a couple years ago? Sounds like he knows he can't make it out of the first round himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 91ths
Well you should straighten that out with maxpreps bc in 12-13 they say you went 4-7 overall and lost in the first round of the playoffs to Robinsville and in 13-14 6-7 overall with a first round loss to Murphy in the playoffs. I could really care less, not going to go looking through any deeper in the record books. You accused me of just shooting from the hip so that’s where the info comes from and that’s what most people check. The first time i counted 2 wins in the years given, went back over it more carefully found 1 extra, making it 3.So if I’m off they are off, maybe they are a few games I have no clue. They are hiring referees, can’t keep ‘em. So sign up next year and maybe you could make a difference and straighten that problem out
If you would look close at 13-14 you will see that the Murphy loss in the third round. Hayesville defeated Robbinsville and Andrews in the first two rounds.

Last edited:
They are hiring referees, can’t keep ‘em. So sign up next year and maybe you could make a difference and straighten that problem out

I have been a baseball and basketball official a number of years. BTW you don't need to be an official to read the rule book. Try it. Glad to see you mentioned it needed to be straightened out. Nice of you to admit the player should of been suspended.

You’re bragging about beating the 4th place team in the SMC…… that’s a game you should win relatively easy. Hayesville made you earn it but you won’t admit it.

Reactions: recycled2 and 91ths
You guys have been saying Brett is leaving every year. As for crying last year we had only won two games and took your undefeated team into overtime. Losing one time in nine years ,even a blind pig finds an acorn every once and a while.
Pigs eat acorns?😂

Pigs eat acorns?😂
I think the only appropriate Southern response to this is, "Bless your heart!" 😉

I would definitely expect better out of an Andrews/ Robbinsville boy. Get around some good ol' Robbinsville hog hunters, they'll learn ya'. I'd be real surprised if there aren't a few on the Knights football team that couldn't educate you on this.

I think the only appropriate Southern response to this is, "Bless your heart!" 😉

I would definitely expect better out of an Andrews/ Robbinsville boy. Get around some good ol' Robbinsville hog hunters, they'll learn ya'. I'd be real surprised if there aren't a few on the Knights football team that couldn't educate you on this.
It’s a joke. Pigs will eat anything that won’t eat them first….

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT