ADVERTISEMENT

SWO hosts East Carteret Saturday 4/1 at 6:30

SWO-#1

Aug 28, 2002
Due to a scheduling issue at EC this weeks game will be at home against the Mariners of East Carteret. It will be Home Comming at SouthWest and one of only two home games this spring. Next week we are scheduled to play Trask on Thursday night 4/1. Last conference game is Richlands at home on 4/9. As usual I will do the live play-by-play on here and again as usual I will add some of my own thoughts along with the play calling of Billy and Melvin.

Reactions: UNC91
Cool but tonight we know you’ll be listening to another form of horses radio. LoL

Thought this game was tonight? Maxpreps has it as tonight and sw Facebook does as well

Thought this game was tonight? Maxpreps has it as tonight and sw Facebook does as well

During the Pender game Billy and Melvin said it would be Saturday. Also on Coach Dempsey facebook page a couple days ago he said it was Saturday and the Trask game next Thursday. Just to be sure I will check WJCV at game time and make sure, dont want to miss it.

It's definitely not on WJCV right now. Must be tomorrow night.

Definitely Saturday. EC played on tue night so an extra day off was necessary and warranted

Reactions: UNC91
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT