ADVERTISEMENT

South Point Red Raiders vs Shelby Golden Lions Rd II

Very diplomatic, mature and appropriate, RT. As for me, I want my Red Raiders to glory in putting Shelby down hard, very hard, unmistakably hard. We can congratulate them on a good year later!

You're damned right that it's about respect. Take no prisoners and send them home with a participation trophy!

Reactions: sasha_nc
All this non stop chattering by the midgets is a way to cover up a sense of uneasiness as this Friday approaches. They are like a drunk who gives his self away as soon as he opens his mouth when the officer approaches the car. They can’t hide their fear. They know deep down in the dark crevices of their bowels, this is not who they wanted in the second round. You can smell their fear even through the keyboards. It’s sad to see people struggle with denial. So just keep talking little midgets, but just remember the only people you are fooling are yourselves.

All this non stop chattering by the midgets is a way to cover up a sense of uneasiness as this Friday approaches. They are like a drunk who gives his self away as soon as he opens his mouth when the officer approaches the car. They can’t hide their fear. They know deep down in the dark crevices of their bowels, this is not who they wanted in the second round. You can smell their fear even through the keyboards. It’s sad to see people struggle with denial. So just keep talking little midgets, but just remember the only people you are fooling are yourselves.

It's just gas....We are meat eaters.

Interesting analysis, HitmanT. How about this? We are beside ourselves waiting to kick Shelby's arse. It's like, "can't we bury them already?"

Just re-watched the last game. If SP does not totally choke the game is ours. We owned Lions in the trenches and the skill guys match them in speed. Expect Surratt to lose a couple of those balls this week as Robinson and crew bears down on him. Huge week for Grier as Lee hits him for at least two TD's. Shelby goes on to BB seasons. Raiders to Chapel Hill. Go Big Red!

Just re-watched the last game. If SP does not totally choke the game is ours. We owned Lions in the trenches and the skill guys match them in speed. Expect Surratt to lose a couple of those balls this week as Robinson and crew bears down on him. Huge week for Grier as Lee hits him for at least two TD's. Shelby goes on to BB seasons. Raiders to Chapel Hill. Go Big Red!

You know, RT? I don't think you've ever been wrong.

Reactions: raidertime
Another false sense of security. This is what I was talking about. Now you are having to watch the game again. If you were really confident, you wouldn’t have to watch the game over. Instead you are nervous, so watching your team win makes you feel better. I get that. Be sure and rewind your tds and watch them over and over, it will help with your doubts.

So will the Shelby fans bring enough Depends with them or do we need to stock some at the visitor concession stand, just in case?

Another false sense of security. This is what I was talking about. Now you are having to watch the game again. If you were really confident, you wouldn’t have to watch the game over. Instead you are nervous, so watching your team win makes you feel better. I get that. Be sure and rewind your tds and watch them over and over, it will help with your doubts.

Lol...this is why I like you, Hitman. Bet you don't make the trip.

You and SL will be eating cheetohs and telling Norman stories!

I watched the game again for excitement, not fear. That was an epic beat down. Watching the Raiders run through the Lion's Defense and watching Surratt in panic mode is entertaining. Heck, I think I will watch it again.

I watched the game again for excitement, not fear. That was an epic beat down. Watching the Raiders run through the Lion's Defense and watching Surratt in panic mode is entertaining. Heck, I think I will watch it again.

Wish I could see that clip where the Shelby receiver got smacked early in the 2nd half. You could hear it above the crowd noise all the way at the top of the bleachers.

Reactions: seadog28
Climate change is in the balance. Should Shelby really make the drive? Fossil fuels and all?

So will the Shelby fans bring enough Depends with them or do we need to stock some at the visitor concession stand, just in case?

We'll just go on center field after the game. No problem.

Why are all the Raiders fans saying it sucks to be playing this game? Telling, huh? I think it is fantastic. Minus a couple lucky bounces and biased officiating, you would have gotten blown out in the last game. You know it. And this week, don't expect to be so lucky.

Reactions: blkgolddynasty
You know, RT? I don't think you've ever been wrong.

Seadog let's not get carried away. If RT picks SP to win Friday night I can give him that but calling RT right all the time is like calling you withdrawn and humble in the face of competition.

Most guys have seen Rambo more than once. The guys not watching it a second time couldn't stand to see the bad guys get pummeled at their own game.
SP is Rambo....Shelby is the Hicksville police department. If they were to do it again Rambo would stomp a mud hole in their arse just as he did the first time.
RT go ahead and watch it again. SP's block punt for a TD and their TD on the second play from scrimmage was "First Blood".

Most guys have seen Rambo more than once. The guys not watching it a second time couldn't stand to see the bad guys get pummeled at their own game.
SP is Rambo....Shelby is the Hicksville police department. If they were to do it again Rambo would stomp a mud hole in their arse just as he did the first time.
RT go ahead and watch it again. SP's block punt for a TD and their TD on the second play from scrimmage was "First Blood".
Bless your heart.

Reactions: whitemilesdavis
As I look into the future I can picture all the good ole boys (redneck SP fans) sitting at Sammys next Friday night drinking a cold beer and watching Rambo again and saying maybe we should have gave Shelby some respect.

Reactions: 72 State Champion
As I look into the future I can picture all the good ole boys (redneck SP fans) sitting at Sammys next Friday night drinking a cold beer and watching Rambo again and saying maybe we should have gave Shelby some respect.
Giving Shelby respect isn't a problem....whipping them arse again is no problem either.
Bless your heart.

Sounds like you only saw Rambo once and almost suggest you don't own a weed eater either.

Got my ticket for the rematch today. Didn't want to stand in line behind the 25,000-30,000 people that are forecast to be there Friday night. Oh, that's right, CNN reported this. Realistically, 5,000 fans with the visitor's side half empty. There's a livestock show going on in Cleveland County Friday night and the locals think it's a new dating service. Get there early, nobody wants sloppy seconds or runts.

Scores as the game progressed, 7-0, 14-0. 21-0, 21-3, 28-3, 28-9, 35-9, 35-15. After the Shelby KO return to make it 35-15, SP ran out the clock until going into the victory formation sparing further humiliation for Shelby. 72 says the game was close. That game was last close during the National Anthem.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT