ADVERTISEMENT

South Point Red Raiders vs Shelby Golden Lions Rd II

Way to go to my Golden Lions, played a great game, hats off to coach Ware, he said 2 weeks ago that loss was on him.
Way to have them ready.
South Point, i hated your crap talk last 2 weeks, but you guys had a great team, love playing you guys again.
On to round 3

Reactions: blkgolddynasty
In all seriousness South Point is a fine football team. They never quit. Shelby earned everything they got. Congrats on a great season. South Point should have stayed in 3a, 2a is tougher.
That's the truth.Now I'm going to bed. I will enjoy this all weekend and than concentrate on Mt Pleasant who always plays Shelby really good.I will probably go to the SP basketball game Tuesday.Great game and good night.

Way to go to my Golden Lions, played a great game, hats off to coach Ware, he said 2 weeks ago that loss was on him.
Way to have them ready.
South Point, i hated your crap talk last 2 weeks, but you guys had a great team, love playing you guys again.
On to round 3

Think what fun we could have if they played every week during the season?

Welcome to 2AA playoff football losers, the state tried to send down a 3A they thought would take us out, but NAH it didn't happen, so go back to 3A where you can win. Losers

Reactions: Crestuff
I saw the typical SP fan on the way home. He was sitting on the guard rail near the fire department with his head hung low mutter to himself Shelby beat us again in the playoffs.

Reactions: blkgolddynasty
Dumbdog you can wait a week and then start flapping off at the mouth how your going to beat us next year. We all know you are in a rubber room in Morganton. That's probably where those refs came from was some that usually ref the Freedom game.

Shelby by 10+....

I meant this game, not the last one.

Enjoy your conference championship t-shirts!
As great a program and fan base as Shelby has they unfortunately own these guys. Every team has a "72" and "Realville". Just a little fungus while the balance of the fan base is loaded with class.

As great a program and fan base as Shelby has they unfortunately own these guys. Every team has a "72" and "Realville". Just a little fungus while the balance of the fan base is loaded with class.

Whaaa whaaaa whaaaaa!! What a baby?!?! Man there have been a lot of these on here lately. You can dish it out but you can't take it? I am guessing a sore loser.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT