ADVERTISEMENT

Shelby vs Reidsville Western Championship

This whole month will be for shopping for Christmas...u know that. ( traffic)

ktcbroadcasting.com

click on the play button that says WOHS

Sorry wasnt able to make it had a family situation / er visit pop up around 3:30... Listenining, good luck all

Shoot pour it on i say.... We are as unprepared as I have seen in a long time and you cant do that against a team of this caliber.... They are dismantling the Golden Lions in every facet of the game ... Im just spouting truth, the rams are CLEARLY the better team tonight ... Unless a miracle happens in second half this one is more than decided.....

Hey Im here for all the crow, still a slight and I mean slight chance, but we cant stop this offense, not a chance.... Anyone watching can see that..... Keep fighting is about allI can say at this point

Bring it on RAM fans Im here for as they say "All the smoke" lol

Shoot pour it on i say.... We are as unprepared as I have seen in a long time and you cant do that against a team of this caliber.... They are dismantling the Golden Lions in every facet of the game ... Im just spouting truth, the rams are CLEARLY the better team tonight ... Unless a miracle happens in second half this one is more than decided.....

Hey Im here for all the crow, still a slight and I mean slight chance, but we cant stop this offense, not a chance.... Anyone watching can see that..... Keep fighting is about allI can say at point

Bring it on RAM fans Im here for as they say "All the smoke" lol

If it's any consolation(sp?), the rams were blowing out Hendersonville in '21 for a half and the bearcats came back and made a game of it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT