ADVERTISEMENT

Shelby vs Reidsville Western Championship

Shoot pour it on i say.... We are as unprepared as I have seen in a long time and you cant do that against a team of this caliber.... They are dismantling the Golden Lions in every facet of the game ... Im just spouting truth, the rams are CLEARLY the better team tonight ... Unless a miracle happens in second half this one is more than decided.....

Hey Im here for all the crow, still a slight and I mean slight chance, but we cant stop this offense, not a chance.... Anyone watching can see that..... Keep fighting is about allI can say at this point

Bring it on RAM fans Im here for as they say "All the smoke" lol
I ain’t saying it’s over. I know how things can change quick

Reactions: Rammer16
NAh we are about to make a comeback and win 38=35.......

Now if we dont score on the first drive in the 3rd it might end up 49-3

All jokes aside both side of the ball in the first half the rams were flawless... Just dominate.... Impressed with all that talent...

Reactions: kingbluedevil
The ram posters will be unbearable but at least dynasty will disappear again 😁
Yall know me, win or lose Ill be here unbearable lol

People get too tore up over games, I recognize good ball and so far Reidsville is playing some dang good ball,..... Tip of the cap so far.....

Bring it on Hoey and Fact lol

Yall know me, win or lose Ill be here unbearable lol

People get too tore up over games, I recognize good ball and so far Reidsville is playing some dang good ball,..... Tip of the cap so far.....

Bring it on Hoey and Fact lol
I’m not rubbing anything in. I didn’t in 2007 and I won’t if we win this game. Shelby has the talent but they need the coaching as of now to be perfect. Far from over.

Think they said on the radio that yards are like 280 something for Reidsville and 79 for Shelby at half

Well we show some life, then reidsville back to punt, bad snap, we didnt rush, our punt returner muffs it reidsville recovers... Sheesh that may be the dagger..... All the air just went out of that wee bit of momentum we had for a moment....

weve done that (muff punt) way too many tmes to count this season and at the worst of times....

Well we show some life, then reidsville back to punt, bad snap, we didnt rush, our punt returner muffs it reidsville recovers... Sheesh that may be the dagger..... All the air just went out of that wee bit of momentum we had for a moment....
100 percent

Shelby 1st and goal at the 7

two five yard penalties and go for it fourth and goal at the 3, and we throw it AND they intercept it off the tip.... Story of our night lol

Reidsville is just more physical than anybody Shelby has played this season. Everyone was saying this week that rams weren’t physical . This is just a different team. Now il say this one is over. Shelby just getting pushed around tonight.

Hey Ram fans:

When yall score here (1st and goal) thats for sure the game

Great team, complete dominance, you've earned the right to talk all that smack ha ha

With that said, you've cllmbed your mountain, you've slayed your dragon, now DONT rest on your laurels because you beat Shelby... Looks like some very impressive and athletic Dark Horses are gonna be waiting.....

Congrats on this very impressive beat down.... Nothing more can be said

Happy for Gene, Fact, Mule, RamBBQ, Jamie, Frank and the others I know personally down there... Yall took it to the Lions tonight, and this year in the west belongs to the Rams....

Now go beat Clinton

Shelby will regroup and return with vigor next season...Good season Lions.... Congrats to the seniors and good luck

Last edited:
Hey Ram fans:

When yall score here (1st and goal) thats for sure the game

Great team, complete dominance, you've earned the right to talk all that smack ha ha

With that said, you've cllmbed your mountain, you've slayed your dragon, now DONT rest of your laurels because you beat Shelby... Looks like some very impressive and athletic Dark Horses are gonna be waiting.....

Congrats on this very impressive beat down.... Nothing more can be said

Happy for Gene, Fact, Mule, RamBBQ, Jamie, Frank and the others I know personally down there... Yall took it to the Lions tonight, and this year in the west belongs to the Rams....

Now go beat Clinton

Shelby will regroup and return with vigor next season...Good season Lions.... Congrats to the seniors and good luck
Both these teams will be back next season. Book IT.

Reidsville is just more physical than anybody Shelby has played this season. Everyone was saying this week that rams weren’t physical . This is just a different team. Now il say this one is over. Shelby just getting pushed around tonight.

I cant agree with that part. AGain I wish Reidsville could have played Dudley. Shelby over achieved this season, and a rams win is not surprising tonight(to me anyway)but I gaurantee the rams would not have beat those 3A opponents, especially this year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT