ADVERTISEMENT

Shelby vs Reidsville Western Championship

A Fonzanoon........you called me a Fonzanoon!!!!!! I haven't quit crying from that.
LOL Congrats Hoey, that was just absolutely impressive..... Youre a good dude, its been fun smack talking.... I mean I own you but hey you got bragging rights right now, so fire away buddy.. LOL

I told my buddies when I saw the small crowd for Shelby that they must feel what’s about to happen.

I've seen all these teams play. KM/AC/Crest defenses are deep and KM and AC running game would have wore your both way players down. Crest offense is a bigger, better, faster version of Hendersonville that the rams couldn't stop(same coach).

Be happy ya'll can dominate 2A. 3A field this year could have been decent in the 4A playoffs. You see Dudley didn't make it tonight.

This team is much better than that team that played Hendo. But maybe Reidsville and Dudley can play next year. Rams still have a lot back, Gw Danville in va coaches were at the game, maybe we can get that series going again as well.

This team is much better than that team that played Hendo. But maybe Reidsville and Dudley can play next year. Rams still have a lot back, Gw Danville in va coaches were at the game, maybe we can get that series going again as well.
Crest is way better than Hendo..

I'd like to see the rams play Dudley and a South Carolina school to see how they stack up down there, although it's far I know. I'd like to see Dudley play down there also.

Reactions: tarheel fan1
Yall know me, win or lose Ill be here unbearable lol

People get too tore up over games, I recognize good ball and so far Reidsville is playing some dang good ball,..... Tip of the cap so far.....

Bring it on Hoey and Fact lol
I will wait til next year. I do respect your program. Look forward to next year. I know you will be there. I'd say we played maybe the best I've seen in quite a while. I they the Rams did a great job in play calling. Kept you guessing, where next.

Reactions: Rammer16
Crest is way better than Hendo..

I'd like to see the rams play Dudley and a South Carolina school to see how they stack up down there, although it's far I know. I'd like to see Dudley play down there also.

If we are going to do it better do it next season with sc

Reactions: Chopper747
If Reidsville and Dudley were to play in football it wouldn't be until 2025. Next year's schedule will be the same as this year's just with home and away flipped.

Here are some team stats:
First Downs: S 13, R 27
Rushing Yards: S 56, R 115
Passing Yards: S 165, R 319 (Farmer was 14 of 25 with 3 interceptions and 2 sacks)
Total yards: S 221, R 434
Turnovers: S 4, R 0
Penalties: S 10-56, R 9-59
Third-down conversions: S 2 of 9, R 5 of 9

Izay Bridges caught 9 passes for 127 yards to lead Shelby

Reactions: Ooooner
Congratulations Rams. You have a great quarterback, great receivers, and a great team! Good luck next week. Also, congratulations to The Lions on such an exciting and great season. At the beginning of the year no one thought we would get this far. Such a great effort by the players and coaches. Could not be prouder to be a Lions fan!

Shelby got smashed last night cause "daddy " didn't show !

You could have posted this last night after the game, you must live in Shelby yourself, since you had to wait till 630 the next morning.

Imagine a rams fan called ramit, living in Shelby

You could have posted this last night after the game, you must live in Shelby yourself, since you had to wait till 630 the next morning.

Imagine a rams fan called ramit, living in Shelby
Fortunately, I don't live on here like you chomper ! You must have some kinda little man syndrome.. best I can figure...musta got your ass beat in school a lot when you were a kid ... you show all the symptoms computer boy. You must like that user name for some special reason, not sure why but move on twirp

• Haha
Saturday morning thoughts. First, Congratulations to Shelby for another great year and fighting back after starting 0-3. At half-time last night, they kept fighting. Easily could have laid down.

I really truly thought the game would be 35-28 one way or another.

The biggest difference in this game was the size of your D Backs. I was really surprised. It made a match up nightmare for your D coordinator.

Shelby QB is as tough as a $2 steak. He got hit hard and a lot. No. 9 hit him so hard on our sideline, I really didn't think he would come back in.

Our OL played lights out. Gave Al plenty of time to throw it around. Flip, Cam, Dre and D make it hard to cover. Opens up the run game.

Defense played out of their minds.

Looking forward to next week. Shelby will bounce back and I fully expect to see them next year.

Fortunately, I don't live on here like you chomper ! You must have some kinda little man syndrome.. best I can figure...musta got your ass beat in school a lot when you were a kid ... you show all the symptoms computer boy. You must like that user name for some special reason, not sure why but move on twirp
Seems like you had this typed up and saved several weeks or months ago. Just waiting for the right moment to post it

this is you looking for the post...like "yeah i can finally use it, whoo hoo"

najsj.gif

matter of fact, as soon as you woke up and read the message, you were like this:

mr-bean-rowan-atkinson.gif

• Haha
Seems like you had this typed up and saved several weeks or months ago. Just waiting for the right moment to post it

this is you looking for the post...like "yeah i can finally use it, whoo hoo"

najsj.gif

matter of fact, as soon as you woke up and read the message, you were like this:

mr-bean-rowan-atkinson.gif
Sure 😏

• Haha
Reactions: Chopper747
Saturday morning thoughts. First, Congratulations to Shelby for another great year and fighting back after starting 0-3. At half-time last night, they kept fighting. Easily could have laid down.

I really truly thought the game would be 35-28 one way or another.

The biggest difference in this game was the size of your D Backs. I was really surprised. It made a match up nightmare for your D coordinator.

Shelby QB is as tough as a $2 steak. He got hit hard and a lot. No. 9 hit him so hard on our sideline, I really didn't think he would come back in.

Our OL played lights out. Gave Al plenty of time to throw it around. Flip, Cam, Dre and D make it hard to cover. Opens up the run game.

Defense played out of their minds.

Looking forward to next week. Shelby will bounce back and I fully expect to see them next year.

I agree with all of this. The defensive backs size caught me off guard. Surprised Bridges wasn’t playing some db

I agree with all of this. The defensive backs size caught me off guard. Surprised Bridges wasn’t playing some db
That one DB followed Cam all game and I’m like just throw to Cam every time. He dropped 2 Tds but had other great plays where you just say wow. Also Kendre caught that one in triple coverage. That was hilarious.

Reactions: Rammer16
I’m waiting for Fake Dynasty to come on here and say Reidsville offense is just throw it up and pray while Shelby has precise passing. The qb threw 2 precise passes all night. Rest were throwing it up for grabs. Fake Dynasty got exposed for not knowing football at all. 2nd to none, you’re right behind him. Can’t even come on here and make a case about being the True Dynasty after what happened based on the things you proclaimed. I respect LA(even though he said a blowout would never happen) Shelby Lion( always keeping it real) shelbyfan1 and shslion. Even though 1 of those called me a turd 💩 lol. You 4 seems to know a little football and can make some good debates. Those other 2 clowns can’t do any of that.

Al Lee was spot on with his decision making tonight. J9 and Shyrock were tough as nails among others on defense. Shyrock has to get the hammer award this week. We’re spoiled by the talent level of Harrison, Neal, Jones, Flippen, Cobb, Sharpe and Widerman. Rams at full strength are scary good.

Reactions: TheMule
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT