ADVERTISEMENT

Shelby vs Reidsville Western Championship

Batman-slapping-Robin-Meme-Blank.jpg

you stop then I'll stop, that's why I posted the dilusional thread

you all started it thumping your chest, I didn't pull it out of thin air

YOu need to shut the fudge pop up yourself, although I hope you win next week, if you lose I promise to seek you out first and foremost Mr FBCapitalofNC to call you on your BS. You bring things up then when people tell you how foolish you sound then you scream just stop

You look insane screaming stop when you started, that's like the kid who started the fight getting slapped over and over and screaming stop when they asked for it.

I’m on your side with reidsville vs Dudley or someone in sc

Reactions: Chopper747
Batman-slapping-Robin-Meme-Blank.jpg

you stop then I'll stop, that's why I posted the dilusional thread

you all started it thumping your chest, I didn't pull it out of thin air

YOu need to shut the fudge pop up yourself, although I hope you win next week, if you lose I promise to seek you out first and foremost Mr FBCapitalofNC to call you on your BS. You bring things up then when people tell you how foolish you sound then you scream just stop

You look insane screaming stop when you started, that's like the kid who started the fight getting slapped over and over and screaming stop when they asked for it.
I didn't start anything. Shelby wasn't good, period. I think Reidsville can play with any of the 3 teams that beat Shelby ,period. Do we win them all, not sure. Stop with the disrespect on Reidsville! Stop it! All I ever hear is this is KM year. As of yet they've won Zero! Crest is a good team. . They've accomplished zip! AC Reynolds.... same. ZERO. Hickory out coached Dudley. They didn't out athlete them. Dudley 9 out of 10. Shelby got smacked around last night. Not even close.

I didn't start anything. Shelby wasn't good, period. I think Reidsville can play with any of the 3 teams that beat Shelby ,period. Do we win them all, not sure. Stop with the disrespect on Reidsville! Stop it! All I ever hear is this is KM year. As of yet they've won Zero! Crest is a good team. . They've accomplished zip! AC Reynolds.... same. ZERO. Hickory out coached Dudley. They didn't out athlete them. Dudley 9 out of 10. Shelby got smacked around last night. Not even close.
Beat your chest,
This Shelby team is same as what Reidsville was 2 years ago..
Young and got out matched by a more Sr Squad....
We will be back next year same as yall was..pipe line is great for us...

Beat your chest,
This Shelby team is same as what Reidsville was 2 years ago..
Young and got out matched by a more Sr Squad....
We will be back next year same as yall was..pipe line is great for us...
Shelby fans I'm not taking this out on you. I respect you guys. All I'm saying is this year Reidsville was better. I'm saying Reidsville could hang with the teams you lost too. I'm not saying we'd beat them. I'm saying those teams deep down don't want to play Reidsville and typically they'd rather not play Shelby. Shelby and Reidsville are different. You win against a higher ranked team or bigger class school gets you what? Loose and it kills your post season rank. Everyone hates you regardless. Beat who you're supposed to beat. Play Reidsvilles or Shelbys at the end of the year and move. Haters will always hate. 3 years ago Shelby beat us up. Better team. Move on. No hate.

You say it doesn't matter then you bring up a hypotheical match up. Make up your mind and stop thinking as if you just started bleeding once a month at puberty

you're bow down to a glorified JV team who dominated their class. You would not be within 2 TD's of any of the mentioned teams. Your like the king of tiny homes beating your chest as if you're mansion. Enjoy your regional jv reign and stop putting your name in the same category as schools that have way more talent and game than you. I"ve seen all of you play, and I can promise they would eat your food.

All you tiny teams love to beat your chest once you make it to the championship like you can beat everybody in the state. Pure insane dilusion, then get mad when someone puts you in your place.

Dont lose next week or I'm coming for YOU!!

• Haha
Reactions: beamer24
And we had seen a young Shelby team grow this year, and your right a much better Reidsville team won.
Last night our youth showed like a deer in headlight.
Heard your coach said in pressbox before game that those Sr. Wanted Revenge, and it showed they wanted it more.
I said all year our small DBs would be our downfall. And it show..
We will be fine , good luck

You say it doesn't matter then you bring up a hypotheical match up. Make up your mind and stop thinking as if you just started bleeding once a month at puberty

you're bow down to a glorified JV team who dominated their class. You would not be within 2 TD's of any of the mentioned teams. Your like the king of tiny homes beating your chest as if you're mansion. Enjoy your regional jv reign and stop putting your name in the same category as schools that have way more talent and game than you. I"ve seen all of you play, and I can promise they would eat your food.

All you tiny teams love to beat your chest once you make it to the championship like you can beat everybody in the state. Pure insane dilusion, then get mad when someone puts you in your place.

Dont lose next week or I'm coming for YOU!!

1. I never said anything about next week. Clinton is a good team and should be a great game next week. Game could go either way

2. You're the one getting worked up. Not me. What difference does it make to you? Reidsville, Shelby or Clinton loose or win to Crest, Reynolds or KM does it change anything? Nope. At the end of the day, it means zero. Zilch. Nothing! Beat your chest or back to the drawing board. .... Nothing.

3. Win championships. That is what impresses me. Not week 2 games. We've beat Northern Guilford in great years. We've had our ass beat by schools in high classes and won titles. Doesn't mater.

Reactions: Ooooner
1. I never said anything about next week. Clinton is a good team and should be a great game next week. Game could go either way

2. You're the one getting worked up. Not me. What difference does it make to you? Reidsville, Shelby or Clinton loose or win to Crest, Reynolds or KM does it change anything? Nope. At the end of the day, it means zero. Zilch. Nothing! Beat your chest or back to the drawing board. .... Nothing.

3. Win championships. That is what impresses me. Not week 2 games. We've beat Northern Guilford in great years. We've had our ass beat by schools in high classes and won titles. Doesn't mater.

if it doesn't matter then never bring it up, how about that

you're worse than an old divorced grandma

• Haha
Reactions: Ooooner

Clinton sucks

I thought the 49-3 loss at home that time was worst ever at home
49-3 loss to shelby in 2013 was really bad...considering that reidsville once led in that game 3-0 with about 6 minutes left in first half....never seen the walls crash down so fast after that.....1923 Greensboro beat Reidsville 69-0 (that's the worst)...obviously that was a payback because the two hadn't played since 1913 when Reidsville beat them and tied them in the same season....lol........ok history lesson over.....suffice to say the Shelby blowout of 2013 the worst in many a decade...(everyone remember that that game was a regional final?)...as far as a home loss...2013 could be the worst...don't know where the 1923 game with Greensboro was played...

Northern Guilford and Reidsville have played four times, with Northern winning three. The only loss Reidsville hung on Northern was in the 2016-17 year, long after Northern's great years. These two squads played in the 2013-14 season, '14-'15 year, ' 15 - '16 year and '16 -' 17 season. Good luck to Reidsville vs. Clinton.

Reactions: thekidd12
you dont say
You're really starting to sound like 98 Champ, True Dyansty ,etc. Seriously what are you pissed about. .. the fact I said we can play against Crest? AC Reynolds? Kings Mt? Or just the fact you don't think we can? 95 years out of 100 they can beat Shelby or us. I'll give you Crest. Kings Mt and Reynolds... might beat Shelby and Reidsville 3 out of 10. Dudley beat Shelby and Reidsville 7 out of 10.

Northern Guilford and Reidsville have played four times, with Northern winning three. The only loss Reidsville hung on Northern was in the 2016-17 year, long after Northern's great years. These two squads played in the 2013-14 season, '14-'15 year, ' 15 - '16 year and '16 -' 17 season. Good luck to Reidsville vs. Clinton.
Reidsville fumbled in 15-16 later in gane that would have sealed the game. 14-15 beat us straight up. Point of my whole conversation... Northern is supposed to molly whopp Reidsville, Shelby, WRH, etc etc. They don't! If for some reason those schools win..... no one will schedule them again. KM and Crest have to schedule Shelby. Do you really think they they want to play Shelby.... Hell no. Why? Doesn't help them either way.

You're really starting to sound like 98 Champ, True Dyansty ,etc. Seriously what are you pissed about. .. the fact I said we can play against Crest? AC Reynolds? Kings Mt? Or just the fact you don't think we can? 95 years out of 100 they can beat Shelby or us. I'll give you Crest. Kings Mt and Reynolds... might beat Shelby and Reidsville 3 out of 10. Dudley beat Shelby and Reidsville 7 out of 10.
you make no sense again, those guys are Shelby fanatics, I' m not. I just call everybody out on their BS

Chopper getting coal in his stocking this year lol

or maybe polident and hair piece adhesive....either way, he is being a bad ha ha ha ha
I'm still trying to figure out what I did to piss him off so bad? 🤷‍♂️. I'm not trashing Shelby. I'm not promising a win against Alabama or Georgia. He's gone completely bonkers on me because I said Reidsville could play against the teams that beat Shelby this year? I don't think that's too far off base. Shelby has beat these teams in the past. Not saying we'd win each game. Just we can play with them

I have heard the hypothesis that an elite Shelby team has never played an elite reidsville team. If the true dynasty and Shelby lion agreed on the best 5 Shelby’s teams since 2000. And Ram bbq and the mule agreed on the best 5 Ram teams since 2000. If you put those two lists side by side, you would find that those teams never had a chance to play each other. Shelby would be up and reidsville would be down or vice versa. Or perhaps they were separated by the split system.

May I also apologize for using “since 2000.”

Reactions: Shelby Lion
I guess 2005 and 2007 would qualify for both squads since they played in title games against each other in those years....Shelby winning by 8 in 2005 and Reidsville winning by 8 in 2007.................both have had superior squads since then.....and as you say most of those years Reidsville would either be A or AA or vice versa Shelby would be A or AA.......

I'm still trying to figure out what I did to piss him off so bad? 🤷‍♂️. I'm not trashing Shelby. I'm not promising a win against Alabama or Georgia. He's gone completely bonkers on me because I said Reidsville could play against the teams that beat Shelby this year? I don't think that's too far off base. Shelby has beat these teams in the past. Not saying we'd win each game. Just we can play with them
your arguements are inconsistent and nonsensical.

that is all

as you were

Reidsville's worst lost in schools history? You must be totally ignorant or just delusional.
Look it up, please. Okay my apologies. I need to say top 10 worst lost in schools history. Cummings 60-0 Well we need to put them back on the schedule.

Per sources has short man syndrome

you new guys always have the lamest comments

you're only a LITTLE less lamer than that poster from Princeton that tried me. All you fans who's team finally made the playoffs get a little courage to post and you end up posting a diss from 1994

...and here you come with something you googled online?

Where did you find that lame generic comment? "Best online comebacks for dummies" publishsed in 2001?

• Haha
Reactions: theTRUEdynasty
you new guys always have the lamest comments

you're only a LITTLE less lamer than that poster from Princeton that tried me. All you fans who's team finally made the playoffs get a little courage to post and you end up posting a diss from 1994

...and here you come with something you googled online?

Where did you find that lame generic comment? "Best online comebacks for dummies" publishsed in 2001?
you really a lil ass baby 😂😂

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT