ADVERTISEMENT

Shelby vs Reidsville Western Championship

Lets get real for a second here....

Here is the bottom line, if we pressure the QB its over ... You dont have a running game you rely on big plays... End of story

If Tate is ready to go which by all accounts he is, we are very capable of running or throwing on yall, if we run the ball well its over...

If we give Lee time back there to await your very good receivers to get open its over yall win.....

We turn it over 4 times its over bottom line

we all know reidsville is good we just think Shelby is better this year.... If we are wrong we are wrong, and you will pound on us on the boards like you should.... Ill be here to bask in all the crow

The problem is and always has been some of yalls fans get all pissy and whiny just because someone thinks they can beat the rams... I mean just all up in your feelings....to the point of just whining....

We think we are better, yall think yall are better, there is NO REASON to whine about a prediction on a stupid message board....

Beat us, I say hey we got beat by a better team,, lose to us, I say hey great season rams, we knew all along daddy was bringing his belt....

Its talk, its rubbish, its just being rabid fans bases that talk smack, Ill be here win or lose and smiling either way, the sun dont rise and set in a football game like it does to yall..... Your entire lives seem to depend on whether or not the rams get respect or if they win and lose and its absolutelty PATHETIC

Some of yall are why the term Whining Little whelps was created... I thought the Crest crowd was crazy, they dont hold a candle to some of yalls Whiners.... Sheesh its a game, were supposed to say we are gonna whoop you, at the end of the day WHO CARES

Whoop us friday and talk all the smack you want too, thats what is expected....

PS Love ya mean it :)
"you rely on big plays" nonsense. We kick off to a team. They have the ball a few minutes. They make 35 yards then we stop them. We get the ball and we strike like a rattlesnake. Then repeat. We don't rely on big plays, we make big plays. Because we have six weapons. Five receivers, all outstanding," and a QB who can scramble. The QB seldom has to scramble because "WE MADE A BIG PLAY" . Merriam-Webster just came out with list of frequently used words and terms. For Shelby in these post I see a little 2 letter word being used more frequently by Shelby posters than ever before. The word? IF

Last edited:
The Rams most most definitely be a solid underdog again this week.

This guy has always loved to play the underdog role. I think it's so he can set himself up for excuses when they lose. Why are you the #1 seed if you are the underdog? Playing at home in the playoffs, the underdog? Get outta here!

• Love
Reactions: Lion Attack
This guy has always loved to play the underdog role. I think it's so he can set himself up for excuses when they lose. Why are you the #1 seed if you are the underdog? Playing at home in the playoffs, the underdog? Get outta here!
Simmons makes the Rams a 2 point favorite and I agree with him.

Hey man, did you ever find out the answer to those two questions I asked. You can also correct the answer to "22 years" question, that I took the liberty to answer for you, if you find it in error.

Thank you and we will see you Friday.

Hey man, did you ever find out the answer to those two questions I asked. You can also correct the answer to "22 years" question, that I took the liberty to answer for you, if you find it in error.

Thank you and we will see you Friday.

Question? Can somebody tell me if Monroe and Forest Hills played each other this year, if so what was the outcome ? I know Forest Hills was really tough and physical

Reactions: Dinglebear
"you rely on big plays" nonsense. We kick off to a team. They have the ball a few minutes. They make 35 yards then we stop them. We get the ball and we strike like a rattlesnake. Then repeat. We don't rely on big plays, we make big plays. Because we have six weapons. Five receivers, all outstanding," and a QB who can scramble. The QB seldom has to scramble because "WE MADE A BIG PLAY" . Merriam-Webster just came out with list of frequently used words and terms. For Shelby in these post I see a little 3 letter word being used more frequently by Shelby posters than ever before. The word? IF
Merriam-Webster needs to add another descriptive word to the book in your honor budrow!!!

FONZANOON

“A person the farts in the bath tub and bites the bubbles “

Carry on

Merriam-Webster needs to add another descriptive word to the book in your honor budrow!!!

FONZANOON

“A person the farts in the bath tub and bites the bubbles “

Carry on
LMAO !!!! 🤣 I knew that would bring someone out !!
Somehow I knew you'd bite that bubble SL !! Again , safe travels turd licker !!!

Reactions: Shelby Lion
SL, I saw where you went over on the 3A board looking for someone to play with !!! Dang, you were serious ! Do you have many, any real friends !
My man said “any” lol Do the squirrels in the yard count as friends ? If so I’m good

Actually Ramit02 I know a great deal of people across this state , many from this site many from former employer before I retired . I am completely opposite of this silly persona I portray on here ! Actually a pretty quiet person .:: now I do have a quick wit and sense of humor so that comes out in droves here but in person I’d say I’m decently likable

Most like me at least as much as their hamper or their luggage

Smart Alec lol

We can’t let this week go by without a comment on your atrocious home uniforms.
Who came up with that smoke over blue with gold helmets? Nothing goes together.
You look awful.
We really worry about what two cowardly lions think. 22-19 smoke that.

We really worry about what two cowardly lions think. 22-19 smoke that.
There are actually three of them who live and breathe Golden Lion football ...... I used to argue a lot on here with them, but they just love the Lions and I respect that and they help the team tremendously which I also respect....

Oh yeah

4-1 excuse me 5-1 after tomorrow

Smoke that :)

There are those in reidsville who aren’t happy about the greys. Maybe I’m just a gen xer who isn’t in touch. I also don’t like the matte finish gold the rams wear. It’s more like khaki. The gold has no shine. I think it has been over two years since the team wore blue jerseys on gold pants. That was the standard for years. Perhaps they can start having a spring game and also reenact the civil war. We can have a the blue vs the gray game.
And if you are a reidsville person that defends the choice of grey uniforms, please find me tomorrow night. I will be at my usual spot. You can point out to me where the used grey in the repaint of the stadium buildings. You can point out the grey used on the field.
I have stated before and I know it isn’t going to happen. But if I ever win the lottery, there will be a massive bonfire in reidsville that will include every uniform they currently wear.

Edit. Scrolled thru the Facebook page. Last time blue on gold was Sept of 21 against rockingham. That was also the last set of uniforms, not the ones that currently used.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chopper747
Question? Can somebody tell me if Monroe and Forest Hills played each other this year, if so what was the outcome ? I know Forest Hills was really tough and physical
Translation: Reidsville beat the team that beat Monroe, who crushed Forest Hills, the team that had Shelby on the ropes. Yet, Shelby think they can compete with Reidsville. “Imagine that”. We shall see, though.😏

Last edited:
I do wish both teams good luck tonight on an injury free game and hope the best team wins . One of these will represent the West in the championship game next week, which these two has overall dominated 2A for several Years now . Two great programs going at it for bragging rights for another year . Go get em Lions !

Reidsville by 10 and Neal pick 6. Cleveland county little down this year
Possible, I guess. It did cross my mind earlier in the season. Yet, Crest loses to a great, undefeated Dudley team in the 4th round, and here Shelby is in the Western Championship, a Shelby team who had an impressive win over the number 2 overall seed, Salisbury. Again, what you said is possible. It’s also possible that Reidsville could be some front runners, and Shelby exposes that. Reidsville wasn’t great versus Brevard, and BH gave them all they wanted.

Last edited:
Translation: Reidsville beat the team that beat Monroe, who crushed Forest Hills, the team that had Shelby on the ropes. Yet, Shelby think they can compete with Reidsville. “Imagine that”. We shall see, though.😏

Also many of you said we couldn’t get past Monroe

Reactions: Chopper747
It is Thursday now I will make my final post before the game. Bottom line is this game will have the two best High School football programs in the state playing for yet another Western Championship. I just hope these two fanbases really know how lucky we are. May the best team win.
As the legendary Wally Wall and Tommy Page would say ”Go Shell Beeeee”

Go Cleveland County and good luck to the GLs. Wishing both teams an injury free game and safe travel to those going to the game.

Also many of you said we couldn’t get past Monroe
🤫

tarheel fan1

Well-Known Member​

Reidsville conference has been god awful the last 15 plus years, anyone that thought or said HP andrews would be competitive is a fool...Looking at the RPI it might be better for Reidsville to be a 2 seed rather then a 1, the 1 seed if it plays out will have to beat salisbury and monroe....
I think Salisbury and Monroe are probably the toughest outs. We have some vets and now healthy so I think we can do it .

Last edited:
Reactions: theTRUEdynasty
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT