ADVERTISEMENT

Shelby vs Reidsville Western Championship

Thinking about going to this game....the guy I ride with all year to South Granville road games and myself went to Nash Central in 2nd & 3rd Rd, and Rolesville in 4th rd.....this one is probably the closest game for us in regional finals....any helpful tips or pointers on finding the field or where to park?

Im gonna be honest here for a moment, then just have fun rest of week:

A healthy Shelby wins this game by 14-21 points..... Just what I think would happen

We've apparently lost our 1500 yard running back to a shoulder/collarbone injury, but I still think the game is a toss up.....

Now if I am wrong Ill be the first to congratulate the Rams, and would never use an injury as an excuse.. next man up..

Yall better get us this year if you can

Shelby by 7........
Shelby as a TD favorite sounds about right. Better get to the game early or the lines to buy tickets will be long. Very long.

Thinking about going to this game....the guy I ride with all year to South Granville road games and myself went to Nash Central in 2nd & 3rd Rd, and Rolesville in 4th rd.....this one is probably the closest game for us in regional finals....any helpful tips or pointers on finding the field or where to park?
Address is 1901 S. Park Drive. Very easy to find off US29. I got to BH game at 6:45 and had to park at Middle School next door. Should be a huge crowd for this one. BH fans were lined up hundreds deep at 5 pm. Ticket booth starts selling at 6 pm.

Reactions: tarheelg
Can't imagine Shelby fans not packing the house the same as Bunker Hill last night. Easy to find. Several good places to eat before the game. Our concession stands are much improved over the last couple of years.

Shelby as a TD favorite sounds about right. Better get to the game early or the lines to buy tickets will be long. Very long.
Why won't the AD or administration pre-sell tickets or at least have an express for exact change? Complete disregard for the fans of Reidsville

Hate that each team is without their No. 1 running back ... still expect plenty of fireworks and a packed house.

Reactions: kingbluedevil
Bridges is Shelby best player. Stop him or just slow him down. Win the game running away. When I’m doing the qb will just throw it up to Bridges.

Bridges is Shelby best player. Stop him or just slow him down. Win the game running away. When I’m doing the qb will just throw it up to Bridges.
Great receiver for sure, but also a threat out of the backfield.

Jack and Dax brothers both VTech players gone ,Drew is cuz hes Sr. Landon and T. Both Freshman

Cobb is good to go
Leading rusher from last year was Redd ... huge loss in pre-season - he had 762 yards and nine touchdowns last year along with 11 receptions, 139 yards and another two TDs out of the backfield. Losing Redd had a ripple effect, pushing Cobb to play more on offense after being a main cog of the defense the last two years. His breakout game as a freshmen was in the playoffs against Shelby.

Yes. It’s true. I stole it. I just hope we score is an homage to my friend Dave. He has been missing around here for a while. I usually let a thread get three pages deep and I throw in the I just hope score during the fray.

As far as this weeks game goes, I just hope we score.

Leading rusher from last year was Redd ... huge loss in pre-season - he had 762 yards and nine touchdowns last year along with 11 receptions, 139 yards and another two TDs out of the backfield. Losing Redd had a ripple effect, pushing Cobb to play more on offense after being a main cog of the defense the last two years. His breakout game as a freshmen was in the playoffs against Shelby.

Redd probably would have been either starting safely or olb. As well as splitting carries with Cobb

Reactions: jumbob
long range accuweather for next friday nite is for rain....not showers but rain................would hurt crowd size for sure.....cold rain at that............................

• Wow
Reactions: ReidsvilleRam90
I do after watching yall tonight.... But like I said, its a toss up now..... We will still show up with what we got .... still think we will win...

If not , not the end of the world.....But I still think we are better overall team even with losing 1500 yard rusher...If yall beat us I’ll congratulate you and hope you win it all....
Are yal discipline and do you cramp in the second half?

long range accuweather for next friday nite is for rain....not showers but rain................would hurt crowd size for sure.....cold rain at that............................

The forecast had rain for yesterday earlier in the week

in an earlier post I said screw the polls....but that being said calpreps.com doesn't seem to give much respect to Reidsville.....their top 5 as of today in 2A..#1 Clinton, #2 Shelby (no argument from me about those) but #3 Bunker Hill, #4 Monroe and then #5 Reidsville is kinda hard to understand

I watched it on NFHS from reidsville side it would miss the last 10-15 yards going to the left end zone but overall good video but just a bit of crowd noise from reidsville faithful

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT