ADVERTISEMENT

Shelby 48 Burns 7

You can do something very few good NC teams can do I guess!:D:cool:

Interesting the way you put that. Lets look at facts.

Since 2014 you have played NC schools 3 times and lost one of them. 67% sucess rate.

Since 2014 you have plyed 44 SC teams and lost 3 times . 93% sucess rate.

Looks to me like NC schools have had nearly a 30% better sucess rate against you than SC schools. Based on these numbers you would be roughly a 7 win team every year if you played in North Carolina. Guess you should stay south.

This won't be Shelby's first rodeo...they have played your precious gaffney Indians and won before...granted that was a long time ago...but South Carolina is not the God of football.

Reactions: Chopper747
This won't be Shelby's first rodeo...they have played your precious gaffney Indians and won before...granted that was a long time ago...but South Carolina is not the God of football.
I dont see anywhere in the records where Shelby or Crest beat Gaffney. The W's are pretty lopsided on Gaffneys side, especially in modern times. Lets not put the mouth on our NC teams without numbers. You can say youre not intimidated due to several years previous experience which would be more accurate.

I have seen the Indians play this season and Shelby. Gaffney football/ SC football is just a different level than CC. not that we play a bad brand of it cause obviously CC is a hot bed for football in NC, SC powerhouse teams just have more across the board traditionally

The second to the last game of the year, they went on to win the SC State Championship in the largest classification at the time.

It's happened once before....it can happen again...

A5Df1xD.jpg

The second to the last game of the year, they went on to win the SC State Championship in the largest classification at the time.

It's happened once before....it can happen again...

A5Df1xD.jpg
I've counted on one finger how many times Chopper has been right.

Reactions: SHS LION
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT