ADVERTISEMENT

Reidsville vs. Elizabeth City for the 2-A state title

Is Reidsville on the West side of the stadium and Elizabeth City on the East. Since that's the region's of the state they represent ?
not sure ..........The West teams will be visitors this year....so I expect the Rams will wear white jerseys and sit on visitor sides of the stadiums...............

So what side will the other Northeastern fans sit on? The home side, or the visiting side (even though they are the home team)?

So what side will the other Northeastern fans sit on? The home side, or the visiting side (even though they are the home team)?

Sitting on the opposite side of the field is common at state championships. They have a map on the nchsaa site and there will be clear signage entering the parking lots and stadium.

Sitting on the opposite side of the field is common at state championships. They have a map on the nchsaa site and there will be clear signage entering the parking lots and stadium.

Well, get ready for some uncommon fans. Northeastern is proud to have some knucklehead fans that like to sit on the wrong side and instigate the other team's fans into arguments and such. Enjoy!!

Well, get ready for some uncommon fans. Northeastern is proud to have some knucklehead fans that like to sit on the wrong side and instigate the other team's fans into arguments and such. Enjoy!!

Give it a rest, no one from Northeastern engaged with any swo fans. Actually it was quite the opposite with swo fans trying their best to provoke not only nhs fans but fans from other teams who came to pull for the eagles. Very sore losers to say the least. I'm glad they were bringing a different team to Elizabeth City this time than they did on their previous visit,lol. How'd that work out for ya. Northeastern may not win Saturday but there's one thing for sure. We are the best team in the east this year and our program is on the rise.

You always wear those rings in your videos?

Great share BigBird, those guys thought they were going to have it easy in Elizabeth City this time around. They even arrived in big orange and black charter buses. They wanted to come in style, the arrogance of their fans was sickening. I wish you could of heard them ridiculing Freshwater before kick off. They were joking on him hard lol. After kickoff he made them all look like like fools.

Reactions: eaglez15 and dogs79
Give it a rest, no one from Northeastern engaged with any swo fans. Actually it was quite the opposite with swo fans trying their best to provoke not only nhs fans but fans from other teams who came to pull for the eagles. Very sore losers to say the least. I'm glad they were bringing a different team to Elizabeth City this time than they did on their previous visit,lol. How'd that work out for ya. Northeastern may not win Saturday but there's one thing for sure. We are the best team in the east this year and our program is on the rise.

I honestly think we will win...believe me when I say that Reidsville's team isn't taking us lightly.

Reactions: dogs79 and daagoob
After looking at the weather forecast, I don't think there's going to be a sunny side to worry about. But 60 degrees sure beats last year's 30.

Good thing is that once you get in there shoukd be enough room for everyone to be able to stay dry. Does anyone know when the gates open?? I'm talking about the parking lots. How much time to tailgate??

Reactions: eaglez15
I honestly think we will win...believe me when I say that Reidsville's team isn't taking us lightly.

I think it's going to be a great game and I agree with calpreps on their prediction of it basically being a coin flip. As a gambler, not as a diehard nhs fan, my money would be on Reidsville. I could be wrong though because I thought Northeastern would win by 2 tds plus against swo and they almost kept it as close as Currituck did,and everyone knows how terrible they are.

I like Reidsville experience in this game but I I also like the way Northeastern has been playing in the playoffs. Like I said before this game will come down to defense and special teams.

Reactions: eaglez15
I think it's going to be a great game and I agree with calpreps on their prediction of it basically being a coin flip. As a gambler, not as a diehard nhs fan, my money would be on Reidsville. I could be wrong though because I thought Northeastern would win by 2 tds plus against swo and they almost kept it as close as Currituck did,and everyone knows how terrible they are.
We would've won by more had we not had the brain freeze with the kick off, etc. 11 points was still a good amount tho....would've definitely been more had they not had Jordan.

Reactions: daagoob

I’d pick northeastern. Hopefully the rams don’t start out like they did last year

Northeastern qb scares me

I’d pick northeastern. Hopefully the rams don’t start out like they did last year

Northeastern qb scares me

I have not seen any of Reidsville this year. NE has one of the most talented players I've seen in a while. Freshwater is a great player both ways. However their offense is not dependant on him. They are a talented team as is Reidsville. You don't play on 12-15 without a lot of talented players and good coaching.

I'm looking at my guide now. I have a 45' pole with long range antenna so I get a lot of OTA channels. 2A game will be on CW 22-1. Another game is on mytv at the same time on channel 28-1. the guide does not specify what game it is but I think it is the Jacksonville-Catholic game.
At 2:30 on CW the 2AA game ND-Shelby is on. At 3 it's Pamlico County- Murphy on 28-1.
7pm Scotland County- East Forsyth on 28-1

I forgot about Fridays games. At 7:30 pm the 3AA game Southeast Guilford-Weddington game will be on Fox 14-1 or 8-1
Also Friday at 7:30 my guide shows a game on 28-1 but no other info. I assume it could be the 4AA game between Wake Forest-Vance I also found this on the guide for channel 12-1 which is ABC (WCTI in my area) it does not say what game but it has to be this game.

I can't find anything for Tarboro which I would love to be able to record. I have a tivo dvr for OTA. I have to go into my settings and unhide some channels I don't normally get a good enough signal on and see if anything is on them.

Last edited:
Reactions: daagoob
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT