ADVERTISEMENT

Reidsville vs. Elizabeth City for the 2-A state title

Reidsville will be starting practing tomorrow. They will be in the gym. They also have the Police Department helping them transporting kids to and from practices

Reactions: tarheel fan1
Reidsville been here before numerous times, if they miss a couple days of practice I think they will be just fine. This is only the second time we've been here in like 50 yrs.

Reactions: 1SWO1
the latest calpreps.com projection has the NE/Reidsville game as the closest game of all the 8 championship games....NE favored over RSH 28-27.................

Reactions: eaglez15
TGT would have his (Trevion Canada) stats but guessing over 1500 yds. rushing and probably 500 yds or so receiving....tons of TD.;s but don't know the number...........

Reactions: dogs79
HesH the real deal. Not to over hype him but he's probably the best back you have never heard of
Canada is a great player your defence has to account for him on ever play even if he don't get a lot of touches.He's also just as good on defence if he's 100 percent he's probably the best player all the way around on the field come Saturday. I'm sure some Northeastern fans my not agree but we will find out Saturday.

Reactions: Stanimallector
Canada is a great player your defence has to account for him on ever play even if he don't get a lot of touches.He's also just as good on defence if he's 100 percent he's probably the best player all the way around on the field come Saturday. I'm sure some Northeastern fans my not agree but we will find out Saturday.

Not taking anything away from him but NE has alot of weapons also, so I don't think he would be the "best" player on the field because there will be many very talented young men out there....but that will be seen on Saturday. Yes everyone talks about Freshwater because obviously he's an awesome player but there are alot of players on NE team who are flying under the radar just like someone said canada is.

Last edited:
Reactions: daagoob
TGT would have his (Trevion Canada) stats but guessing over 1500 yds. rushing and probably 500 yds or so receiving....tons of TD.;s but don't know the number...........
He's averaging 9.8 yards per carry (146 attempts for 1,424 yards, 21 TDs) and 16.8 yards per reception (28 receptions, 470 yards, 6 TDs).
Hope he'll be full speed after getting dinged up a bit last Friday.

Of note to Reidsville fans, Inside Carolina has posted announcement that Lonnie Galloway will be wide receivers coach for Carolina.

Lots of ties to Reidsville and Rockingham County.

Great recruiter.

My vote would be Mountain Heritage ... but Brevard came to Reidsville with building momentum. It took a great comeback to get past Brevard.
My vote would be Mountain Heritage ... but Brevard came to Reidsville with building momentum. It took a great comeback to get past Brevard.
my kids said mount Heritage was the best TEAM they faced so far. They felt like that onside kick then that interception by Brevard kept them (Reidsville) from blowing the game open after halftime. MH went straight up toe to toe with them without any momentum building trickery such as that onside kick after halftime that kept the ball out of Reidsville’s hands

He's averaging 9.8 yards per carry (146 attempts for 1,424 yards, 21 TDs) and 16.8 yards per reception (28 receptions, 470 yards, 6 TDs).
Hope he'll be full speed after getting dinged up a bit last Friday.
hey I'm a pretty good guesser....I said 1500 rushing and 500 passing....pretty close............in my opinion Mt. Heritage was best team Reidsville has played but Brevard wasn't far behind them....................

my kids said mount Heritage was the best TEAM they faced so far. They felt like that onside kick then that interception by Brevard kept them (Reidsville) from blowing the game open after halftime. MH went straight up toe to toe with them without any momentum building trickery such as that onside kick after halftime that kept the ball out of Reidsville’s hands

MH definitely best team Rams have played this year.

Except for everything breaking Brevard's way early in second half, agree that Rams might have blown Brevard away.

Despite shameful ending by Brevard players and coaches, they were a very good team.

Reactions: Stanimallector
Brevard came into the game with momentum and was able to build on that momentum until crunch time. Gaining confidence during the game is huge.

Of note to Reidsville fans, Inside Carolina has posted announcement that Lonnie Galloway will be wide receivers coach for Carolina.

Lots of ties to Reidsville and Rockingham County.

Great recruiter.
Lonnie's been everywhere, almost. Maybe he will get a head coaching job one of these days.

Lonnie's been everywhere, almost. Maybe he will get a head coaching job one of these days.
The last time Mack Brown was at Carolina he favored big tall receivers. I wonder if he’s offensive philosophy has changed.

Is Reidsville on the West side of the stadium and Elizabeth City on the East. Since that's the region's of the state they represent ?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT