ADVERTISEMENT

Reidsville vs. Elizabeth City for the 2-A state title

Unfortunately I was correct on my prediction. What a great game though. I had an unbelievable time. Also heard some good potentially good news last night. The 6'2 star kicker out of Gates County may be coming to Northeastern. The kicking coach has left Gates to accept a job at Currituck and the kids parents are willing to relocate if that's what their son wants to do. He's rated a 4* kicker and has been invited to Vegas next month. Anyone who seen this kid knows he's a beast and Northeastern definitely needs a kicker.

NHS kicker is a freshman (if not then a sophomore) and he did just fine considering. His percentage for field goals completed was very good but NE will definitely need another one because he was all they had. I am signing off now, because if I don't I will continue to argue with 1swo1 and that's taken up most of my energy up here. He won't allow people to just talk about the teams and games rationally....he's a true definition of a...I will let you fill in the blank lol. It's been nice conversing with you and other people who act like adults up here. Take care.

NHS kicker is a freshman (if not then a sophomore) and he did just fine considering. His percentage for field goals completed was very good but NE will definitely need another one because he was all they had. I am signing off now, because if I don't I will continue to argue with 1swo1 and that's taken up most of my energy up here. He won't allow people to just talk about the teams and games rationally....he's a true definition of a...I will let you fill in the blank lol. It's been nice conversing with you and other people who act like adults up here. Take care.
Enjoyed it Eglfn and you are correct about 1swo1. He's a true jackass that nobody likes up here. He's not respecter by anyone and all he spews is bs. Fact is swo hasn't been relevant in a long time and is now 0-2 on their last 2 trips to Elizabeth City. Northeastern is way more of a power now than swo is and we showed wereally the best team in the east. Our game against Reidsville could of gone either way, both teams were evenly matched. I want to go one further. Thank you guys from WRH and West Craven. What great people they are. They came out in full support for Northeastern yesterday and that speaks volumes to me. WRH fans have so much class and it showed yesterday. They are nothing like the SWO fans that came to Elizabeth City who were up there ridiculing our players and acting like total fools. I wish I had recorded it so everyone could see how they carry theirselves. They even turned on their own coach Dempsey up there. They were yelling and screaming at him when they were walking off at halftime. Glad to see your old coach who won you those rings is doing big things at Jville and has helped turn that program around. To all my friends up here from Clinton,Bertie,and Jville + SWO#1 I really enjoyed this whole yr and the back and forth and I look forward to it all again next year. To you SWO posters with the exception of SWO#1 (who's a true class act ) go kick rocks. You guys are living in the past and those rings mean about as much as the rings my beloved Wolfpack won in the 70's. Your no longer a power in football so stop living in the past. As far as the 4* kicker goes dumbass, just look him up at Chris Sailer Kicking and you can see for yourself, stop being so bitter and you'll be much happier. Until next year I am out of here as well so I will not be responding to any post by you 1swo1, your nothing but an ignorant ass who should be ashamed of the way you talk about people up here, players and coaches.

LoL okay there dude. Thanks for joing the boards but your two cents don't mean shit. So not sure what your getting at...
Uh...

Looks like he has been here a couple of months longer than your latest join date...:D

Been on here for about 15 years there bright one. New screen name the kid.
Oh I know you been here a little bit...

Explains the big grin emoji...

Also thanks. Been told before that I am quite bright.

I’m just someone who is in the background on this site and enjoy reading the posts. Once in awhile, I just have to come out of the darkness and say something. No big deal. I played football a long time ago and we talked trash on the field and shook hands afterward.

This afternoon I contacted one of the the Eagles players through Twitter . He liked a couple of the pictures I had posted. I leave his name out of this post but I will say without question, he is an Outstanding Young Man! I congratulated him and the rest of the team. He was complementary of several of our players. Discussed the ins and outs of the game. After listening to the head coach from NHS give his post game interviews, I feel that most of the the NHS kids are the same character of the young man I spoke with today. Best of luck to the Eagles next year.

This afternoon I contacted one of the the Eagles players through Twitter . He liked a couple of the pictures I had posted. I leave his name out of this post but I will say without question, he is an Outstanding Young Man! I congratulated him and the rest of the team. He was complementary of several of our players. Discussed the ins and outs of the game. After listening to the head coach from NHS give his post game interviews, I feel that most of the the NHS kids are the same character of the young man I spoke with today. Best of luck to the Eagles next year.

Very good team. Best team we played throughout the year

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT