ADVERTISEMENT

Reidsville vs. Elizabeth City for the 2-A state title

Reactions: eaglez15
if what if northeastern was catching the ball well then yesterday exposed Southwest airlines lose one weakness on defense and that was their past offense the linebacking corps is pretty solid head on number 7 in the secondary that can be beat deep then they play cover 3 most of the time cuz you're filling the box up as much as possible and that's how they played all year. Northeastern just hung on and kept ithe running game in check enough and if the Jordan kid didn't get the touches and didn't get loose outside because they could match him speed-wise then northeastern had all the ingredients to do just what they did and now northeastern is on to the state championship and aa Reidsvill team who plays normally with a similar style as northeastern so they'll be familiar with that so the key is going to be who can run the ball well.

Last edited:
Reactions: dirtybird88
Ill talk when and where I want water boy. NE has a good team, with a bunch of wack mentally challenged fans. Game was 8-0 SWO favor 25 seconds in the game... You guys were posing your self. SWO got away from their game plan. Freshwater is only played worth a damn on that roster. Couldn't catch a kickoff LoL what game did you attend there water boy?? Your boys didn't even try and catch the kickoff LoL Again second half couldn't stop the pass, not much more to say. Dbs were clueless sign of bad coaching IMO,credit NE for exposing that. To get up here and talk your shit is wild. You won one game, win some titles then speak like your someone. Hope reidsville stomps NE off the field. Again stop freshwater and game is a wrap simple

We are mentally challenged? Lol. We don’t lie about being doctors and lie about everything for that matter. Let’s get one thing straight..if you guys weren’t trying to cheat and switched little 25’s number then you never would’ve scored the first time. Yes he’s good and pretty fast but we had too many weapons. Bottom line, the better team won now go cry in your Cheerios and let people who are still relevant talk. Please keep telling people to just shut freshwater down...lol. Nobody cares what you hope. Bottom line, your sore loser behind is home! You are dismissed again lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: daagoob
This is a Reidsville v Northeastern championship game thread!!
Would you goobers from southwest onslow please go to the loser bracket thread!!..thanks in advance!
Thank you, he's been a thorn in both ours and Jvilles side since August. He tries his best to ruin every thread that involves either team. If anyone went back and read his posts over the last few months you'd understand. He's been banned numerous times and keeps resurfacing under new screen names. He won't stop either until he completely makes this thread irrelevant.

Thank you, he's been a thorn in both ours and Jvilles side since August. He tries his best to ruin every thread that involves either team. If anyone went back and read his posts over the last few months you'd understand. He's been banned numerous times and keeps resurfacing under new screen names. He won't stop either until he completely makes this thread irrelevant.

Did you see he called us mentally challenged?! :eek:

What if they stop the run but they fail to score, then who wins? This game is a coin flip, as a diehard Northeastern fan I give a slight edge to Reidsville. Reidsville -5. Hope I'm wrong

I think we will be fine.

What if they stop the run but they fail to score, then who wins? This game is a coin flip, as a diehard Northeastern fan I give a slight edge to Reidsville. Reidsville -5. Hope I'm wrong
Blackdog riding with me,but has cousin plays for Reidsville. So,where are you hanging out at game?

Freshwater is a Div.1 level talent/athlete with size (also recruited heavily by my Wolfpack). The key to the game will be trying to slow him down if he is indeed their lead RB. Reidsville will also need to account for him on D. Freshwater could very well be the best player on the field for that game and that is recognizing that Reidsville has quite a few good ones of their own. The inability to practice this week does concern me for Reidsville. Reidsville may have to practice chipping and what not to slow down Freshwater. Either way, GO RAMS!

good luck to both teams. I give the edge to Reidsville by 14. Experience will prevail.

Freshwater is a Div.1 level talent/athlete with size (also recruited heavily by my Wolfpack). The key to the game will be trying to slow him down if he is indeed their lead RB. Reidsville will also need to account for him on D. Freshwater could very well be the best player on the field for that game and that is recognizing that Reidsville has quite a few good ones of their own. The inability to practice this week does concern me for Reidsville. Reidsville may have to practice chipping and what not to slow down Freshwater. Either way, GO RAMS!

Freshwater has taken his game to another level in the playoffs. He has been playing better than I've ever seen him play before. Against swo the coach didnt even put him in for a significant amount of the second half. He's just a special talent and showed why he is one of the best in the state. Just so you know, he wanted to be playing at Carter Finley stadium for the next 4 yrs, the Wolfpack is who he wanted to play for but things just didn't work out and he had to go to ECU

If Reidsville can slow down(or stop) the run they will win
Riedsville will slow down the run there defensive line is not real big they are

I believe Reidsville will stop the run there defensive line is to quick
if you do get any yardage it will be up the middle but too do that you better have some big strong boys that can get some push on Reidsville defensive line.I think by watching Reidsville play the only way to beat them is to throw the ball and mix in some runs if you can't put up at least 200 yards passing your not going to win unless you create a bunch of turnovers ,but I don't see that happening, now after saying all this I don't know a damb thing about Northeastern as far as I know they may be the better team,one thing I do know is Riedsville coach is one of the very best I'm going with the Rama 21 to 19..

So if Reidsville school is closed all this week and they don't practice does anything as far as Saturday change?
nope.....7 other schools besides Reidsville were affected by the snow storm.....Murphy, East Surry, Shelby, N. Davidson, Wake Forest, Southeast Guilford, East Forsyth............................

heard this 3rd hand so it may not be true........"If no school....No practice".....can anyone that should know confirm or deny this????

if you can't put up at least 200 yards passing your not going to win

Northeastern should be OK then
Again I will say...everyone is focusing on Freshwater's running game and trying to shut him down but we have multiple other weapons....not to mention our receivers are catching pretty well now.

heard this 3rd hand so it may not be true........"If no school....No practice".....can anyone that should know confirm or deny this????
The rule is that if there is no school you can't practice but I know from coaching another sport that it Takes place all the time..so they will practice

I've seen exceptions to this general rule in Rockingham County schools ...

Again I will say...everyone is focusing on Freshwater's running game and trying to shut him down but we have multiple other weapons....not to mention our receivers are catching pretty well now.

I haven't seen our wr drop a pass in a long time. I believe the lone incompletion last Friday was a catch. I think the refs just made a bad call, we never saw the ball hit the ground. Our receivers have great hands and definitely got hops because they sure arent tall. I have an idea were going to see a lot more passing Saturday but I could be wrong.

I haven't seen our wr drop a pass in a long time. I believe the lone incompletion last Friday was a catch. I think the refs just made a bad call, we never saw the ball hit the ground. Our receivers have great hands and definitely got hops because they sure arent tall. I have an idea were going to see a lot more passing Saturday but I could be wrong.
I agree, the incomplete pass was actual a completion. If it would've been a completion then Harris' passes would've been 12/12.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT