ADVERTISEMENT

Playoff Predictions

NE qb running the ball i guess u think wrh guys gonna stand and watch him run around im gonna say this again, weve played teams the run the spread offense but if u never played the wing T offense i dont care how good ya team is defensively if u never seen it then ya gonna be scrambling trying to figure out whats happenning or going on .. This game is gonna be fire .. Tho but we first gotta get past those that are in front of us. Week after week till we meet . in this season "ONLY THE STRONG SURVIVE!!"Go Bulldogs!!!

Reactions: dogs79
I dont take anything from anyone im just saying when u play sub par talent everybody looks good,its not easy going 11-0. Or 9-1 or 10-0 or 10-1 with that being said some of those western teams schedules are so light that their top levels teams record indicate that very thing..i talk junk on this forum but u have to btte tested this time of the season ,if you only played cupcakes the whole season when u meet a good team it goona be difficult to beat em.. The eastern teams beat up on each year after year but some get no love.js....

Reactions: 96panther
Who has NE played that has the caliber of defense that ED or WRH has this year? It’s easy to pad stats against sub par competition. Just saying. Wallace will take out NE if they play up to their potential. Point blank.

Reactions: blackbulldog
WRH i
Who has NE played that has the caliber of defense that ED or WRH has this year? It’s easy to pad stats against sub par competition. Just saying. Wallace will take out NE if they play up to their potential. Point blank.

Here comes the BOOM!!!!! Oh please find me when and IF you make it that far, let's make this more interesting.:)

WRH i

Here comes the BOOM!!!!! Oh please find me when and IF you make it that far, let's make this more interesting.
I dont take anything from anyone im just saying when u play sub par talent everybody looks good,its not easy going 11-0. Or 9-1 or 10-0 or 10-1 with that being said some of those western teams schedules are so light that their top levels teams record indicate that very thing..i talk junk on this forum but u have to btte tested this time of the season ,if you only played cupcakes the whole season when u meet a good team it goona be difficult to beat em.. The eastern teams beat up on each year after year but some get no love.js....

You got action ;);)

WRH i

Here comes the BOOM!!!!! Oh please find me when and IF you make it that far, let's make this more interesting.:)

There’s no “YOU” in this. I’m a ED fan. I’m just telling you like it is.

Cupcake schedule(besides maybe 2 games) + A weak conference = Disaster.

I’m glad you’re confident though. The captain always goes down with his ship.

Reactions: Friday Night1
There’s no “YOU” in this. I’m a ED fan. I’m just telling you like it is.

Cupcake schedule(besides maybe 2 games) + A weak conference = Disaster.

I’m glad you’re confident though. The captain always goes down with his ship.

You sure you're not a SWO fan, I swear I heard the same exact statements last time they came to Elizabeth City. Their fans were running for the exit after the first quarter, they didn't even make it till half-time LOL. All that talking they did about how good their conference was and we were so overrated. You guys need to take the blinders off, you're setting yourselves up to be made fools of. I'd be willing to bet that if Edenton was in your conference that they would be a force to be reckoned with this year, and they are 1a now. What's going to be your excuse when beat Clinton, and then WRH? Oh I know, we were lucky we avoided East Duplin, because yall would've steamrolled us. Sigh

Reactions: AcesWild2323

They're so light but they have over triple the amount of championship wins and several blow outs over the east in this century. What does that say about the east then.

96 did i tell the truth abouy how eastern teams beat up on each other year after year and their records reflect the level of competition we play each year. Now im not saying again we cant be beat anybody can on a given night never overlook an opponent ive never seen NE play But when u seen the spread u seen it its nothing fancy but if u execute proficiently if can cause problems ,now the wing T is a killer really its the wishbone formations with a twist that will have u guessing all night...,with that being said 1st game up wrh vs Ayden grifton. In wallace.. So we start the quest for 7 .. We here and we here to stay!! Wrh. I Bleed black and Orange For Life!!!

Time will tell ..wallace not Dh conley or Swo a whole different animal. We dont pat stats we pack rings .. Js saying 6 to be exact.. And allthose rings chopper talking about were won by a team that doninated 1 a robbinsville and reidsville which played again sub par talent .. Swo use to be a force to reckon with .if yall dont know about wrh or any of these eastern teams feel free to look em up.. U might find out something.all these once in a lifetime teams popping up now they so good they can beat college teams.and nfl teams .lol 1 YEAR. WONDERS!! Over the last 30 years wrh had maybe 3 or 4 losing seasons. What other school can say that... Im sure they out there give me some feedback please. I wanna know not be coxky just asking?

You sure you're not a SWO fan, I swear I heard the same exact statements last time they came to Elizabeth City. Their fans were running for the exit after the first quarter, they didn't even make it till half-time LOL. All that talking they did about how good their conference was and we were so overrated. You guys need to take the blinders off, you're setting yourselves up to be made fools of. I'd be willing to bet that if Edenton was in your conference that they would be a force to be reckoned with this year, and they are 1a now. What's going to be your excuse when beat Clinton, and then WRH? Oh I know, we were lucky we avoided East Duplin, because yall would've steamrolled us. Sigh
You're right and lucky at the same time because ED would steam roll you.

Reactions: blackbulldog
Time will tell ..wallace not Dh conley or Swo a whole different animal. We dont pat stats we pack rings .. Js saying 6 to be exact.. And allthose rings chopper talking about were won by a team that doninated 1 a robbinsville and reidsville which played again sub par talent .. Swo use to be a force to reckon with .if yall dont know about wrh or any of these eastern teams feel free to look em up.. U might find out something.all these once in a lifetime teams popping up now they so good they can beat college teams.and nfl teams .lol 1 YEAR. WONDERS!! Over the last 30 years wrh had maybe 3 or 4 losing seasons. What other school can say that... Im sure they out there give me some feedback please. I wanna know not be coxky just asking?

That's all you can compare, unless your teams out there want to schedule a game out west(704 or Triad area to be specific) during the regular season. Those areas have the rings and W's to back up the talk. Your area has what? Your witness?

Reactions: daagoob
That's all you can compare, unless your teams out there want to schedule a game out west(704 or Triad area to be specific) during the regular season. Those areas have the rings and W's to back up the talk. Your area has what? Your witness?
Deana did post where WRH was looking a game for next year. There was no takers from the west. Just saying!

Just please do me a favor and don’t disappear if NE makes a early exit. But apparently they’re so darn good, we should schedule them to get their ring size before the playoffs even start. Get real kid.

Just please do me a favor and don’t disappear if NE makes a early exit. But apparently they’re so darn good, we should schedule them to get their ring size before the playoffs even start. Get real kid.

Close there Td, but not a winner,lol. You guys will get smashed by NHS, and it will be bad, and it's unavoidable . Reidsville I believe will beat us. I'm not sure we're ready for them on the big stage. I think our players will be like deer in the headights. I hope you guys show face here and are like myself and like to make it a lil.more interesting with some wagers. But more than likely your just a railbird who will be chirping.

Deana did post where WRH was looking a game for next year. There was no takers from the west. Just saying!

Shelby was looking for games last year with the same result(until the deal with South Pointe), furthermore you're the ones looking for recognition out east. Most teams out west can find closer much better and recognizable competition in SC, GA, or TN. Nobody out west is going to drive across the country to the east to see a blow out. Go to the 704 or Triad and win first. Your teams even struggle with 1A mountain teams in the championship games.

You all need to be like the ED and NS Jax posters. They actually ACT like champions.

Close there Td, but not a winner,lol. You guys will get smashed by NHS, and it will be bad, and it's unavoidable . Reidsville I believe will beat us. I'm not sure we're ready for them on the big stage. I think our players will be like deer in the headights. I hope you guys show face here and are like myself and like to make it a lil.more interesting with some wagers. But more than likely your just a railbird who will be chirping.
How much more simple do I need to make it? Sound this out son. Hooked on phonics may help. There is no “YOU” in this fight. I’m just being honest from the outside looking in. Why would I drive to NE to see them get beat by Wallace, when my team(ED) actually has a deserved #1 seed and will hopefully still be playing at home that night. Being a bit more humble would do you some good sir.

I didn't say they was going to I said they can do either or that's the kind of offense Northeastern that has they can run or pass

Reactions: Jfly69
Shelby was looking for games last year with the same result(until the deal with South Pointe), furthermore you're the ones looking for recognition out east. Most teams out west can find closer much better and recognizable competition in SC, GA, or TN. Nobody out west is going to drive across the country to the east to see a blow out. Go to the 704 or Triad and win first. Your teams even struggle with 1A mountain teams in the championship games.

You all need to be like the ED and NS Jax posters. They actually ACT like champions.
Quit lying chopper! WRH hasn't struggled against 1aa teams in championship.We not looking for recognition. We got rings to show off. You da one that brought up farther west teams. You still salty cause SP has stolen your glory. NS Jax and ED don't have any ships. ED would beat ya'll like a drum this year. They'll get their chance against SP this year. I've always said "you got to beat the man to be the man".

Quit lying chopper! WRH hasn't struggled against 1aa teams in championship.We not looking for recognition. We got rings to show off. You da one that brought up farther west teams. You still salty cause SP has stolen your glory. NS Jax and ED don't have any ships. ED would beat ya'll like a drum this year. They'll get their chance against SP this year. I've always said "you got to beat the man to be the man".

SP is in the west. What glory? what are you talking about?

Excuse me if I'm wrong. But. ain't you one of those few obnoxious Shelby fans? Most are great fans,by the way. and we have total respect for ya'll.

lol I may be obnoxious TO Shelby fans from time to time

Well its hard to run on the #1 defense in 2a sir u will pass the ball n complete some but we dont give up the big play. What dont u understand have u seen wrh play any of u on the west side or northeastern part of the state if it gonna take a Herculean effort foer both teams. But u beat a down DH Conley this year ,and thats saying something and then u play sub par talent in conference . all of a sudden youre legit!! 1YEAR WONDERS!!!

I don't see Northeastern getting past Clinton or WRH. IF they do beat them, then I think they'll beat whoever in the regional final

Shelby hey dogs79?u see the hate wrh gets i guess NE to good for us just ie havelock was!! We too little to play with NE they have D-1 players we simply cant compete with they can either run or pass isf one doesnt work they gonna do the other which makes u one dimensional. So i guess wallace better lose this week so we wont have to play the mighty( New England)Eastern. High School they simply to good for a little school like ours... I hope the boys come to the realization that they cant beat NE they have a 6'5 qb and A 6'5 reciever from texas and A 200 lb.linebacker thats unblockable. Ybe we have met our match if we somehow win to meet the dogs 79 i guess qe gonna have to save face and forfeit cause they too good. As some say ,tom brady ,is the qb ,julio jones,wr.and luke keuchly at lb,we cant beat that line up dogs 7o lololololololololololololololololol lolololoololollololol.1 YEAR WONDERS are funny to me...

Ha ha

Chopper stop lying to these folks... He is a Shelby fan, see him at most games..... He sits up top with dip stains and cheeto dust on his fingers in the "season ticket section"

Dont let him fool yall, he is ALL Shelby :)

Reactions: sasha_nc and dogs79
3QUOTE="blackbulldog, post: 454695, member: 5874"]We wont play NE until the 4 round !![/QUOTE]
3rd round dog

Hey blackdog. I guess we got to prove ourselves in 2a.Even though we got a 2a championship, those northeastern teams has no respect. That's their first mistake. They haven't seen anyone that plays football like DC. They are in for a surprise on black Friday. Hope Clinton takes care of them first

So dogs 79 as u said we can beat em and anybody else when we play the way we know we are capable. I think because of the low see everybody think we not good,but they will the #1defensive team in 2a a fifth seed.

Yea dogs 79 they will see just how sorry DC football is. As good as they are ...

Sub par talent okay? We will see

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT