ADVERTISEMENT

Oak Grove vs Crest

I never complained. In fact I said it was genius for their coach not to move it.

I just don't get moving it from one rainy night to another rainy night. The OG coach was forced to move the game or he wouldn't have. What sense does it make to move it to Thursday? Wet is wet.
Only reason I can think of is the field will be in better shape Thursday as rain begins as opposed to 2” dumped on it overnight Thursday and Friday

Reactions: New3ra
Curios as to what makes them "different"? Can they bench press 1000 pounds, run 4.0 40's and leap buildings with a single bound like Superman?
Yes. Cleveland County football is a notch or two above the rest most seasons.

Playing Cleveland County is like playing Mt Tabor or East Forsyth or Dudley. High level talent along with great coaching. A few programs are like that. It's rare but not specifically unique to Cleveland.

Drizzling here at Oak Grove Stadium. The food sure does smell good already! Three options on the home side. The band is running concessions over on the away side. I’d assume they’re making some good stuff too!

I hope the grove stocked up on pig feet sammches, sardines and Mad dog 2020 the influx of non store bought shoe wearing cretins from Crest are incoming LOL

Get em Chargers lol
Shelby Lion, I think Thunderbird got the wine franchise this year. But should be good on the rest.

Reactions: Shelby Lion
Don’t do it. I paid and now NFHS says issue with camera. Not sure if I’ll get to see any of the game.

Now KTC Broadcasting say they are having internet problems. Hope we get to listen at least.

Both teams feeling each other out to begin the game. Both defenses looking good so far. About 3 mins to go in the 1st

Crest leads 15-0 at halftime. Would be worse if not for holding penalties.

Oak Grove has moved the ball but killed themselves with turnovers and Crest D has stepped up on 4th down

Listening to the game on Ktcbroadcasting.com. Crest D has come a long way this season. Shutting out Oak Grove in the first half is a monumental effort Crest defensive coaches have done a great job coaching up those boys.

Reactions: NC Joker
OG finally finishes a drive. 22-8 Crest after a 35 yard qb keeper and 2 pointer.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT