ADVERTISEMENT

Northeastern vs Hereford county

It could be they look really good but it's going to be a long night if they can't stop the pass
Not sure how well they will defend the pass, but against opponents not named Tarboro….they are allowing less than 9 points a game on average. They are undefeated and it’s a home game for them. Gotta give them the edge for now.

Not sure how well they will defend the pass, but against opponents not named Tarboro….they are allowing less than 9 points a game on average. They are undefeated and it’s a home game for them. Gotta give them the edge for now.
Not saying I think NE will win but we always tend to play better on the road. I was at the Camden County game last night but I was listening to the NE game and fromwhat I was listening to it seemed like our qb had a really good night. I was so pissed last night. I was burnt out and just decided to sit home and watch the NE game on NFHS Network. I figured at halftime I’d drive 2 miles and go check out the Camden/Currituck game and maybe just stay and watch the remainder of it if it was close. Well the NFHS crap said there was technical problems so that game me no other option but listen on the radio. It turned out all good though because the Camden/Currituck game was 🔥. It went to the final seconds with Currituck scoring a late td to secure the win. We have some good teams in our conference this year and I’m really glad to see this. Currituck will go 3a come playoffs time so it will be fun to see what they do. Coach Bossi has a lot to be excited about and only has 3 seniors on his Currituck team.

It's going to be a shootout or northeastern win big if we can get a couple of stops we will be fine didn't currituck give them a game I think we have a chance but it could go either way
I'm thinking shootout. When they beat us it really wasn't their passing game that beat us, it was the legs of their QB. That kid is fast. Watch out also for the surprise onside kicks they do.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
I'm thinking shootout. When they beat us it really wasn't their passing game that beat us, it was the legs of their QB. That kid is fast. Watch out also for the surprise onside kicks they do.
We don’t have to worry about onside kicks. Our kids have good hands when it comes to these and rarely make mistakes 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

We don’t have to worry about onside kicks. Our kids have good hands when it comes to these and rarely make mistakes 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
They don't attempt extra points either, go for 2 Everytime lol. Also when we played them they couldn't stop our offense, we had almost 500 yards of offense on them and over 450 yards rushing. Maybe they have improved somewhat since then.

Northeastern High School Fb on Instagram, I promise you no program in 2a has better stuff than what the Northeastern guys are putting out. We may not be able to win a state championship but we are crushing all other programs on social media. Love what our guys are doing showcasing the Northeastern program.

Have they moved this game yet because I think Hertford has NFHS and I would like to watch it

This game is huge for NE. A win and we’ll be the the top seed in our conference even if we were to lose to Currituck County (3a). Camden is head and shoulders better but they’re just not beating NE, even in a down year. Can’t wait till the playoffs start, our conference has some good teams this year that will shake things up a bit. Northeastern @ Hertford County is going to be 🔥. Two teams loaded with firepower but not much on the defensive end. Coach Moore, I got to go with Hertford County in this one, I just think we’re to young and they’re receivers are going to have a field day. And yes, I have that 1k bonus for you if we beat those Duplin County teams come playoff time. 💯. Go Eagles 🦅

I’ll be there, I want to see how Melson performs knowing that the HC qb has been getting all the attention. I think HC is the better team but as I’ve come to learn over the past few post seasons that doesn’t guarantee a win.
I took the Eagles in the pick em….believing they’ll find a way to win it. Goob

.Road Warriors!

This game is huge for NE. A win and we’ll be the the top seed in our conference even if we were to lose to Currituck County (3a). Camden is head and shoulders better but they’re just not beating NE, even in a down year. Can’t wait till the playoffs start, our conference has some good teams this year that will shake things up a bit. Northeastern @ Hertford County is going to be 🔥. Two teams loaded with firepower but not much on the defensive end. Coach Moore, I got to go with Hertford County in this one, I just think we’re to young and they’re receivers are going to have a field day. And yes, I have that 1k bonus for you if we beat those Duplin County teams come playoff time. 💯. Go Eagles 🦅
I don't think I've ever seen you pick against northeastern lol.

• Haha
I don't think I've ever seen you pick against northeastern lol.
😂😂😂 I’m always thinking ahead. I have my reasons for picking against NE and posting some of the things you usually would never hear from me. Maybe, just maybe I have an alterior motive. One thing I don’t like is losing, I am a competitor and will do whatever it takes to win other than cheat. I can say with all seriousness that there is some truth in what I post, you just have to figure it out.

😂😂😂 I’m always thinking ahead. I have my reasons for picking against NE and posting some of the things you usually would never hear from me. Maybe, just maybe I have an alterior motive. One thing I don’t like is losing, I am a competitor and will do whatever it takes to win other than cheat. I can say with all seriousness that there is some truth in what I post, you just have to figure it out.
Exactly. True post from an avid fan. I really wanna see you guys do well this year. Yal long overdue.

Ah a reverse jinx lol.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT